Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Olympus High (OOC/Sign ups)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Olympus High (OOC/Sign ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:36 pm

Bored one day Father of time decides that he wanted to mess with the flow of things. So he ages the Greek Gods and Goddess' back to their teens. Not only that he has created a highschool for them to attend Olympus High you'd never guess it was located on Mount Olympus. Now all the teens must survive in the modern day world with no memory of their previous lives. They don't even know the powers that they have within them. The problem though is if the Greek's are no longer in Myth's what will happen to the balance of things and what if hormones of teenagers change the way things are? Maybe Hera won't marry Zeus...only time can tell.

Okay so I just thought that this would be a fun roleplay to do. Not a whole lot to it just some fun. Here is a list of Gods/Goddess' you can play. If you want someone added just let me know.

Playable Characters. If it is slashed out someone has chosen to play them!

Zeus - god of the sky, thunder, and justice
Played by: Orith Nar

Hera- goddess of women, marriage, and motherhood
Played by: Desire

Poseidon - god of the seas, earthquakes, created horses
Played by:AyaAmayaMiyu

Nyx- Goddess of the night
Played By: AyaAmayaMiyu

Demeter - goddess of fertility, agriculture, nature, and the seasons
Played by: Fumeii

Ares -God of war, frenzy, hatred, and bloodshed
Played by: Dazed&Confused aka Luca

Hermes - god of commerce, speed, thieves, and trade
Played by: Perliute

Hephaestus -god of fire and the forges
Played by:

Aphrodite - Goddess of love, beauty, desire, and fertility.
Played by:Writing Nitrate

Athena - Goddess of wisdom, crafts, and strategic battle.
Played by: Kit-Kat

Apollo - god of light, healing, music, poetry, prophecy, archery and truth.
Played by: Draruto

Artemis - Goddess of the hunt, of maidens, and the moon
Played by: Hidden Dreams

Hestia - Goddess of the hearth and home
Played by: KariSohma

Hades - God of the Underworld and earthly wealth (gems stones)
Played by: Almostinsane

Eros - God of lust and desire
Played by: Sacred Heap

Persephone - Goddess of the spring and death
Played by: Renthead

Thanatos - God of Death
Played By: ShadowsFall

Code: Select all
Skeleton
Appearance:
God/Goddess:
Name: (you don't have to use their name because they might not remember it!)
Extra:
Last edited by Writing Nitrate on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:13 pm, edited 9 times in total.
"If I can't annoy anyone there is little point in writing." - Kingsley Amis
ImageImageImageImageImage
My personality in a nutshell.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Olympus High (OOC/Sign ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:40 pm

can I reserve Aphrodite??? working on my sheet now

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hidden Dreams on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:43 pm

Could I reserve Artemis? :3

Hidden Dreams
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:44 pm

Sorry I'm actually going to be playing as Aphrodite. But please feel free to pick from any other character.

Sure Hidden Dreams You can snag Artemis.

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:46 pm

Can I have Hades? :D

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:47 pm

Go right ahead! I was actually hoping someone would want to play Hades.

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:48 pm

.... fine then can I reserve Athena?

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:48 pm

May I reserve the spot for Athena?
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Harp on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:49 pm

can I reserve Eros!!!??

And is this anime or realistic?
Original Role play, inspired by The Persona Chronicles, Zatch Bell, and Summoning in general! If you like any of these plus Modern Fantasy, and Good vs. Bad...then you might want to check out Trinket: The Journey!! *<):]
just click it.

Sacred Harp
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:49 pm

Could I take Demeter then? Wanted Artemis at first, but then yeah...it got taken xD

Thanks =)

Skeleton

God/Goddess: Demeter

Name:
Rhiannon Charille

Personality:
Rhiannon is a rather quiet girl with a hint of shyness, though nothing too severe. She is indeed social, however has a limit to who she befriends. Overall, she's a kind individual and is an absolute sweetheart. She is very considerate of others, but does it in such a silent, subtle manner, that you wouldn't even notice her stopping herself from saying something even hurtful in the least bit. The girl has a hard time dealing with dire situations. Once something tough comes along, she begins to think about one-too-many bad endings. The possibilities are endless for her, and though she's bright and optimistic with most events, her negative side shows during dilemmas (and others). She can be pretty sensitive at times, so be gentle.

[Bad, bad, terrible, I know]

Extra:
Rhiannon loves flowers and the greater outdoors. Whether it's the beach, or a simple walk in the woods, she's up for it, and would probably make a bouquet of random flowers she picked along the way. She has an adoration for the culinary arts, but loving animals, ends up vegetarian and avoiding meats.
Last edited by fumeii on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:52 pm

wait question dose it only have to be Greek gods?

If not I have another one I'de want to be...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:53 pm

EDIT: Yes I would like it to be a Greek God considering it's set on Mount Olympus

Sure you can have Athena Renthead, sorry Kit Kat she got to it first though you posted in the same minute lol.

Yes you can have Eros Sacred Heap and I’d prefer if it was realist.

Of course you can have Demeter Fumeii! I could I deny you such a thing??

Here is my skeleton.

Appearance:Image
Goddess: Aphrodite
Name: Alyson ‘Alice’ Jamison
Personality: Alice is a realist/optimist. She tries to see the best in situations but she will always be the first to throw the reality of the situation in someone’s face. She’d do anything for her friends and doesn’t understand why some of the guys look at her the way that they do. The life of a party Alice doesn’t seem to have a shy side when out in public but if it is in a one on one situation she is very shy indeed. When it comes to guys she doesn’t always think she’s doing what’s right but it works.
Extra:

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:02 pm

yeah, ok just wondering is all...

((and I'm guessing Roman Gods are out even thou they were closely influenced by the Greeks....))

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:05 pm

Appearance: Image
God/Goddess: Hades
Name: Hades
Personality: By nature, Hades is gloomy and cynical. He rarely believes than anyone is doing anything out of the goodness of their own hearts. At the very least, he believes that someone is doing something to make themselves feel good about themselves. He mostly likes to keep to himself and make sarcastic comments.
Extra:

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:05 pm

Well a lot of Roman gods are actually Greek gods that go by a Roman name. Hera is Juno. That's the one I remember off the top of my head but I could give you a full list of the main 12 ones if you'd like.

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dazed&Confused on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:09 pm

Dibs on Ares!

Profile up asap.

Dazed&Confused
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:10 pm

i know i was like thinking maybe they'd be two different people, although I don't know how my brain switched from norse mythology to Roman... weird... but anyway if kit kat really wants Athena serisly I can switch...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Harp on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:13 pm

Appearance:
God/Goddess: Eros
Name: Kylan Morrow
Personality: Kylan is slightly flamboyant, and shows signs of a hormonal imbalance, people effect his emotions with not a lot of effort, and he takes what people say about him to heart. When hes comfortable hes really raunchy, though when hes around people who make him feel uncomfortable he gets insecure and shy. Kylan likes personal affection, hes a very 'touchy feely' sort of person. Kylan is attracted to strong, aggressive guys. He is dependent on others, he has to be around his friends at all times. Kylan at his best is loyal and open to give relationship/dating advice even though his own is a little twisted, at his worst he is clingy and dependent of others to protect him.
Extra: Kylans eyes are slightly different, his eyes have brown and blue in his pupils. (His left eye eye is more brown then blue and his right eye is more blue then brown)
Pic of what left eye looks like- http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/still/the_unborn33.jpg

Sacred Harp
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:23 pm

Hmm maybe I will add in some romans. I'm not sure yet. Who would you play if you were a roman goddess?

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hidden Dreams on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:25 pm

Appearance: Image
God/Goddess: Artemis, Goddess of the hunt, of maidens, and the moon
Name: Adelite 'Ady' Yolie
Personality: Ady is calm, cool and collected. She is usually quiet, not so much because she's shy but because she doesn't get any joy out of talking to others. Of course, she does have her moments every now and then, and when she does start talking a lot, you can't get her to stop.
Extra:

Hidden Dreams
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!