Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Olympus High (OOC/Sign ups)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Olympus High (OOC/Sign ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desire on Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:06 am

Can I snag Hera? I'll have her profile in a few.
I twisted you over and under to take you
The coals went so wild as they swallowed the rest
I twisted you under and under to break you
I just couldn't breathe with your throne on my chest

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Desire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desire on Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:42 am

God/Goddess: Hera
Name: Harmony Vanderbilt
Personality:

Had we but world enough, and time,
This coyness, lady, were no crime.

Harmony masquerades as a sweet and virile virgin, earning remarkably good grades and showing great civic pride. It is this front that shields the world from her bitchiness. Those close to her soon become very aware that names like "Harmony the Chaste" or "Harmony the Kind" are very much based in fiction. She has earned her place on the social hierarchy, and she will not step down any time soon. Maintaining her reign with fear and threat of social ruin, few have come toe to toe with Harmony, and even fewer have much to say for it. Despite her bitchy demeanor, she is not without talent or ability. She is quite bright and at times very clever, devising solutions and tricks with equal agility. Her ambition is also of note, as she is not one to give up on something that she wants. Perhaps deep down she is searching for someone who can match her guile and anger, but until then she persists in her status as queen bee.

Extra: Favorite things include: ruining lives, fashion, politics, theatre, and frozen yogurt.
Last edited by Desire on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Desire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:38 pm

Accepted Desire feel free to post in the IC.

Also Orith I was going to sleep last night around the time I posted in here. I didn't have time to do the editing don't worry it is taken care of. I'd like to ask that you don't double post in the IC though. If no one is on then no one is on. It can't be helped. If you could also write your posts in the past tense like everyone else has been that'd be great!
"If I can't annoy anyone there is little point in writing." - Kingsley Amis
ImageImageImageImageImage
My personality in a nutshell.

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:39 pm

Awww, boo, past tense, well, OK, fine, post whenever ya want, I guess.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." -~-~-~- Edgar Allan Poe.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:01 pm

Lol, Nitrate is looking for a perverted catholic man...Hmmm....Not perverted, but I'm Catholic. :D Lol....

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dazed&Confused on Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:23 pm

-chuckle- Correct me if I'm wrong, but it says she has a thing for a perverted Catholic man, singular so; this might be a long shot, but I'm assuming that means she already has found said man, rather than her looking for any ol' perverted Catholic men, might as well go find herself a priest.(Just kiddin' Just kiddin' I'm Catholic too.).

Anyway, I'm just rambling now, lol.

Dazed&Confused
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perilute on Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:32 pm

Well, I'm perverted, but I'm neither Catholic nor a man. ;)

*snickers* I joke, I joke.

Perilute
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:09 pm

Haha, I got to agree with Dazed on that.

Is everyone here mostly Catholic? I'm Christian ;P Close enough, lol.

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desire on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:05 am

I used to be catholic, but then I went through my ANGST RIDDEN TEEN YEARS and FORSOOK(FORSAKEDED? FORSAKENIFIED?) GAWDDDD! ... but srsly, I'm just not a religious guy, that's why I opted for agnosticism.

Desire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:00 am

Could you open a spot for Thanatos please?
Thanks.

"But are you gonna kill her off?"
"It's not your decision. I love the character, she stays!"
"Yeah, well the only thing love's done is put you in this position; I say kill her off!"
"Yeah, but you say a lot of things -and how's that work? You're a bicycle."

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KariSohma on Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:39 am

I call dibs on Hestia
Fruits Basket, Anima, Naruto, Ultra Maniac, Tokyo Mew Mew(and A La Mode), Pokemon, and Runaways are my favorite mangas. Akito Sohma: Out of all the manga I am her favorite character. Rin Sohma: No I am Akito. Akito: No I am! God damnit you.

KariSohma
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desire on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:53 pm

... okay Orinth, I may be overstepping my boundaries here, but I'm not sure what you're doing is what Writing Nitrate wants for the RP. The idea, to the extent of my knowledge, is for them to slowly grow into their previous roles as Gods ... not go outside and get hit by lightning and stuff. While I think that's fine to happen, I think it should be later on in the game, so at least our characters can get a grip on where they're at and who everyone is.

BUT THAT'S JUST MY TWO CENTS!

Desire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:57 pm

Well Shadows I looked Thanatos so I could see who I was adding in. The information I got of him was kind of sketchy. If you could give me more then I would gladly add him in!

You can have Hestia Karisohma forgive me if I don't edit the page right away and put you in it though. I'm a little busy. I'll just need to smack a skeleton up here for me to look at and approve.

Also I have to go with Desire on this one. What are you doing Orith? It's only been about 10 minutes in the RP realm and you're getting hit with lightening. This is not what I wanted at all. Maybe we can over look you getting hit by the lightening for now considering that no one else in the roleplay actually saw it or even posted something about hearing it. I'd like it if you waited awhile before even finding out about your powers let alone that you are Zues. Like a week or two in the RP Realm which could be upwards to around page 50 in a roleplay.

Thanks for your Two Cents though Desire. It was exactly what I was thinking.

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:02 pm

His "teenage" personality would be the silent, sadistic, antisocial type. Hates conformity, and doesn't get along with family.
The outcast of the gods, so to speak.
He's the kind of evil guy you don't wanna be around. But he's also gotta have a gentle side for sake of the RP.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:05 pm

Alright that's well enough for me but I meant what is the god of? The only thing that I could find was that he was a Daemon and the god of darkness in a way. Give me more info if you can. If not I'll put that up for Thanatos also go ahead and fill out a bio.

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:09 pm

Thanatos is the god of death.....

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:11 pm

See! I told you that I didn't find much information and that it was sketchy. Thanks for that though. I'll add in Thanatos.

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:20 pm

Appearance: Image
God: Thanatos
Name: Parker Stiles
Personality: Reserved, sadistic, and cruel. He doesn't like people and his family just generally pisses him off. He's a typical hard-ass, but beneath that is a gentle spirit. Only to certain persons, however. Has murdered and gotten away with it.
Extra: hobbies are contemplating murder, challenging assholes to fights, looking for knives to buy, setting fire to things,
Last edited by The Afterman on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:24 pm

Good bio go aheadn adn post the in the IC if you want to. Please ignore the latest posts by Orith Nar for now. I have no idea what he is doing.

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:30 pm

Hey, what's happened? I haven't been on much lately.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!