Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Calisma

OOC Discussion

a part of “Calisma”, a fictional universe by Modesty.

A fallen king places a realm on the brink of chaos. Like vultures to prey, outside forces circle the crown. With an heir ready to ascend, and as many enemies as friends, Calisma struggles for balance as it teeters on the edge...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Calisma”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: OOC Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:11 pm

Too hungover to deal with all the stupid errors this site has. Rahhh. /rage

Dreamalot, I can't message you for some reason. To answer your question: Druids are just humans with the ability to commune with nature and beasts, more or less. Only Mages use magic.

Imp, I sent you a PM with a couple of changes, but the character is accepted.

Welcome to Calisma, Imperial Waltz!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Modesty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flieslikeabrick on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:35 pm

Finally, after 30 minutes of staring at Hayley Williams on my screen, i got a picture for my character and submitted it! But i think i forgot something important...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

flieslikeabrick
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:06 pm

lmao maybe you should've left out the part about staring at Hayley Williams yes?

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flieslikeabrick on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:11 pm

It's not my fault! Cuteness draws my attention.

flieslikeabrick
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:18 pm

Its really hard to type with a 70 lb german shepherd sleeping on me.

Accepted. Welcome to Calisma, flieslikeabrick!

I'm happy you decided to use her picture. She suits the character. Just work on those details like we discussed. Also, put a picture in the actual profile, perhaps? It won't seem so short then. =)

Modesty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flieslikeabrick on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:48 pm

Oh, yeah, that was probably one of the important things I've forgotten about... I really need some more sleep.

flieslikeabrick
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:11 pm

The Adversary and Imperial Waltz have decided to create new races. If you would like to be one of these races you may change your character sheet now, before the roleplay starts. Keep in mind that any non-human people will be seen as an threat and enemy to the King given his state and will be poorly received by humans.

Modesty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deallo on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:33 pm

Well, I've submitted my monk! You all be nice to her or she'll kick you in the face! >:O (But she won't. Maybe.)

Deallo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:31 pm

Edited profile a bit all, mainly just changed the wording of a few things.
And Modesty, thanks for accepting. :)

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Accepted, welcome to Calisma, Deallo!

Modesty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:39 pm

An atheistic monk. Cool.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deallo on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:44 pm

Thanks :D (Even though I just ripped it all from Shaolin monks and Theravaden Buddhism).

Deallo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:24 pm

Added a weakness to my profile.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:27 am

Oh and, off topic, if any of you are having second thoughts about seeing "Cabin In The Woods," I HIGHLY suggest going to watch it. Was one of the funniest movies I've ever seen, a dark comedy masterpiece of you want my opinion.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:29 am

Imperial Waltz wrote:Oh and, off topic, if any of you are having second thoughts about seeing "Cabin In The Woods," I HIGHLY suggest going to watch it. Was one of the funniest movies I've ever seen, a dark comedy masterpiece of you want my opinion.

He's right, actually. I found it exceedingly pleasing. :3

Imperial Waltz made me do it.

"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us.. for science.. you monster." ~ GLaDOS, Portal 2

The Adversary
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:02 am

Ive also heard that... but I always find slashers hilarious. /sadistic.

Modesty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:09 am

Modesty wrote:sadistic.

Your in good company with me and Ad. then. ^.^

Anyway, its not just a slasher. It incorporates tropes from almost every horror movie made in the last 80 years.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:32 pm

Weird

Modesty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:59 pm

Here I am with a random question. How lovely it is to see all of your lovely characters. Loveleh :3. Anyway, what are we waiting for at the moment? I don't mean to be rushing anyone at all, I'm just asking as politely as I can. Tehe.

Something?
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:00 pm

Well it parodies them, its a dark comedy after all.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!