Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Orenda Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry US

Orenda Academy: Character Relations

a part of “Orenda Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry US”, a fictional universe by Raisinette.

Hogwarts isn't the only notable school in the wizarding world. Welcome to Orenda Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry, one of the American wizarding schools.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Orenda Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry US”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Orenda Academy: Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raisinette on Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:39 pm

This is where you can post your character's relationships with others. I would recommend PMing the other players if you want to set up specific histories or connections with other characters. I will be adding the additional characters to this list as they are accepted, but you may go ahead and start with what we've got!

Code: Select all
[center][img]gif or img of character[/img]
[size=150]Name of character[/size]
[size=95] Age - House - three adjectives to describe your character[/size]
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral

[size=120][u]Students[/u][/size]
[size=90]
[*][b]Alison "Sonny" Oglethorpe:[/b]
One or two sentences describing how your character sees/feels about this person.

[*][b]Arthur Winterbourne:[/b]
One or two sentences describing how your character sees/feels about this person.

[*][b]Braelyn Blaine:[/b]

[*][b]Chase MacGreine:[/b]

[*][b]Jade Wildsmith:[/b]

[*][b]Lodi Johnson:[/b]

[*][b]Max Avarus:[/b]

[*][b]Murdo McAlpin:[/b]

[*][b]Odessa Duquesne:[/b]

[*][b]Wesley Davis:[/b]

[/size]
[size=120][u]Staff[/u][/size]
[size=90]

[*][b]Charles Danforth:[/b]

[*][b]Clovis Haleshire:[/b]

[*][b]Grey Kerrigan:[/b]
[/size][/center]
Last edited by Raisinette on Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raisinette
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Orenda Academy: Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raisinette on Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:55 am

Chase MacGreine
17 - Aquila - fun-loving, resourceful, lazy
♥ = romantic || ☺ = friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral

Students

Alison "Sonny" Oglethorpe:
She got paired up with me in Potions when she transferred in mid-year last year. We get along well enough.

Arthur Winterbourne:
He's a good guy, and we've always gotten along well. Between his cunning nature and me being, well, me.. you never know what kind of madness will ensue.

Braelyn Blaine:
She seems nice, but we don't really hang out.

Chase MacGreine:
I'm a pretty cool guy, if I do say so myself.

Jade Wildsmith:
My quodpot teammate! She's great.

☺☺ Lodi Johnson:
Someone who knows how to not take things too seriously! Lodi is one of my best friends -- a kindred spirit, if you will.

Max Avarus:
Daniel's (very) little brother! Dan picked on me until he graduated, the least I can do is return the favor by making sure Max gets the same attention. Don't let me see anybody else messing with him, though.

[*] Murdo McAlpin:

☺♥ Odessa Duquesne:
She takes things way too seriously. But that accent of hers is adorable.

Wesley Davis:
She's not quite like most of the girls here. Makes her interesting. I like her.

Staff

◑☠ Clovis Haleshire:
I like his class, but the guy is just plain weird.

◑☠ Grey Kerrigan:
Not only is her class boring, but she is way too uptight and always on my case about something.

Charles Danforth:
As far as teachers go, he's not a bad one.
Last edited by Raisinette on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:02 am, edited 7 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raisinette
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raisinette on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:06 am

Braelyn Blaine
15 - Cerva - friendly, loyal, introverted

Students

I really don't know her all that well, but she seems nice enough.

Arthur Winterbourne:
He's my housemate, but I still don't know him all that well.

Braelyn Blaine:
That's me!

Chase MacGreine:
We don't really hang out much, but I guess he seems cool.

☺☺ Jade Wildsmith:
Seriously, you gotta love this girl. One of my best friends, for sure!

Lodi Johnson:
I don't dislike her by any means, I just don't quite know how to take her most of the time. And yes, it does irritate me that she does so well in all her classes with absolutely no effort. That's hardly fair.

Max Avarus:
The first year? Cute kid.

[*] Murdo McAlpin:

☺☺ Odessa Duquesne:
She is one of my best friends here at Orenda!

Wesley Davis:
I admit, I am a bit intimidated by her. She seems like a nice enough person, but I don't think she likes me very much.

Staff

Clovis Haleshire:
He is... interesting.

◑☺ Grey Kerrigan:
I enjoy her class, mostly because I'm learning things about out history that I never go the chance to growing up in a non-magical family. Yeah, she's strict, but she is a good teacher.

◑☺ Charles Danforth:
I'm not all that into deuling, but he is a decent teacher.
Last edited by Raisinette on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:58 am, edited 5 times in total.

Raisinette
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:23 am

Max Avarus
11 - Aquila - Curious, Intelligent, Short

Students

[◑]Braelyn Blaine:
"She seems nice, but I don't know her well".

[☺◑☠]Chase MacGreine:
"Kinda a jerk, sometimes. Sometimes he is nice though, in a jerky way".

[*]Jade Wildsmith:

[◑]Lodi Johnson:
"My brother talked about her a few times. She seems nice, but I don't know her that well yet".

[☺]Max Avarus:
"Well, personally I think people have big expectations for him, and that he tends to be curious and trouble prone. But that's just me talking about myself".

[◑]Murdo McAlpin:
"He seems a bit mysterious and dark. He kinda scares me, even if I don't admit it".

[◑]Odessa Duquesne:
"Don't know her too well. I think my brother mentioned winning against her a few times. Hopefully we get along fine..."

[◑]Wesley Davis:
"I don't like people calling me short".

[◑☺]Eden MacGreine:
"She seems nice. Her brother...not as nice...don't tell him I said that".

Staff

[◑]Clovis Haleshire:
"He seems...well, I know a lot of words, and not a single one fits him. Good class though".

[◑]Grey Kerrigan:
"She is thorough and appreciates hard work. I feel like she could be a bit friendlier, but I think I will do well in her class".

[◑]Charles Danforth:
"He seems interesting, and his class certainly is unpredictable. I feel like he has a bit too many distractions, though".

Last edited by Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:30 pm

Lodi Johnson
17 - Vulpes - Lazy, Intelligent, Sarcastic

Students

"Man is she awesome."
Lodi and Sonny first bonded over the fact that both of their cats liked each other. As friends, Sonny and Lodi enjoy watching the two play around together. It's something of a bonding experience. Lodi thinks that Sonny is a great, grounded girl and a good friend to have on her side.

[*]Arthur Winterbourne:
TBA

Braelyn Blaine:
"I guess I'm not really sure how to feel about her..."
Lodi knows that she may come off as a bit bitter and cold occasionally, but she doesn't necessarily dislike Braelyn and she thinks and hopes that Braelyn knows that. Braelyn is often confused (and maybe a bit jealous) of the fact that Lodi is able to get the highest grades without lifting a finger.

☺ ☺ Chase MacGreine:
"Ay! There's my boy!"
Lodi and Chase's relationship is a bit of a fun one to watch. Despite the fact that neither of them make friends too quickly, they seem to both seem to have found a common ground in their laziness and procrastination. In addition, they both are able to get things done under any amount of pressure. Their personalities may differ slightly, but they're still great friends.

Jade Wildsmith:
"Eh, who'm I to judge?"
Lodi finds Jade to be a bit too... much. Jade may not be an enemy of hers, but Lodi thinks that Jade is too warm and friendly and fake for her. While Jade is ambitious, warm, and loves to learn, Lodi is lazy, bitter, and hates going to classes.

Lodi Johnson:
"She's pretty great, eh?"
Lodi can sometimes be mentally very hard on herself, but is too vain and will absolutely never show it to anyone.

Max Avarus:
"He seems like a good kid. I knew his brother and he was great."
Lodi knew Daniel Avarus, his older brother, and she absolutely loved him (in fact she might have had a bit of a crush on him). Although she doesn't know Max all that well, she has seen that he is a good kid and she may be open to getting to know him better in the future.

[*]Murdo McAlpin:
TBA

◑ ☺ Odessa Duquesne:
"Eh... To be honest, she's a bit exhausting."
Lodi and Odessa's friendship is more of an acquaintanceship. As in, they like each other well enough to laugh and joke around when they have a class together, but not enough to really be great friends. Lodi finds Odessa's constant joy a bit exhausting at times and they can be at odds due to Lodi's often bitter demeanor. The two share a competitive side, but they are not normally too competitive with each other.

☺ ♥ Sterling Matthews:
"I... He's an awesome guy."
Lodi may have a secret crush on the guy, but no one will ever know that. She has always had a general belief that guys -not just Sterling- would rather go for a different, taller, all-around prettier girl. In any case, Sterling's a great friend and Lodi loves talking and joking with him. They definitely share the same sense of humor and, being in the same house, they get to joke around with each other a lot. Despite her slight, nearly unnoticeable longing for him, she enjoys watching him charm the pants off of other girls and then teasing him about it later on.

☺ ☺ Wesley Davis:
"Hey you... What did you just say about Wes?"
It's a strange relationship that Lodi and Wesley have. They are roommates, but anyone with eyes can see that they were meant to be sisters. They love working together as a team to come up with witty comments and jokes, and when they both take the same side of an argument, they almost never lose that argument. They bicker constantly about small things that seem insignificant to other and they are both rather competitive and sarcastic toward each other. But however long their arguments last, they will always have each others' backs. It's almost as if Wesley and Lodi and the only ones that are allowed to make fun of the other in the way that they do.

Staff

Charles Danforth
"One of my favorite classes... Or the only class I don't fall asleep in. He's funny and he cares about his students."

Clovis Haleshire:
"I don't really know. I think I slept through every class I had with him."

◑ ☠ Grey Kerrigan:
"Am I allowed to say anything bad about the head of my house? I don't really like history that much and I'm not sure whether she hates me or not..."

Last edited by LostRiver on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:39 pm, edited 8 times in total.

LostRiver
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:57 pm

Wesley Davis
17 - Vuples- Opinionated, Competitive, Confident

Students

[*]Alison "Sonny" Oglethorpe:
"Sonny....Sometimes she can be cool, sometimes I wanna throw her off a something moving very fast."

[*]Arthur Winterbourne:
[*]Braelyn Blaine:
◑"I can see she's intimidated by me, but whatever, she can think what she wants."

[*]Chase MacGreine:
☺"A lazy Sunuvabitch but one of my best friends.

[*]Jade Wildsmith:

[*]Lodi Johnson:
☺☺"This is the sister I never wanted, but Kinda glad I got. Only I'm allowed to mess with her, anyone else...I'll make their death look like an accident"

[*]Max Avarus:
"He's so...small, 11, really?"

[*]Murdo McAlpin:
♥/♥ "There's something about this guy...I have feelings for him but I don't know if they are good or bad. I just really wanna know more."

[*]Odessa Duquesne:
☺"Yea, We're cool, We've known each other since first year. We're not in the same house but it doesn't matter, we're still tight"

[*]Sterling Matthews
♥/ ☺"Okay, so He's a cutie, I give him that but honestly, I don't see myself committing to him, it's just fun to flirt, besides I think Lodi may have feelings for the little weirdo."
[*]Wesley Davis:
☺"What's not to like?"

Staff

[*]Charles Danforth:

[*]Clovis Haleshire:

[*]Grey Kerrigan:
Last edited by MaliceInWonderland on Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:03 pm

16 - Aquila - ||Ambitious | Resourceful | Dynamic ||

Students

Arthur Winterbourne: ☺/◑
"I consider him an acquaintance. He's so sarcastic, it's ridiculously hilarious! I may be wrong, but I think he's a metamorphmagi. Little parts of his hair change color while he's talking sometimes..."

Braelyn Blaine:
"Braelyn's a friend. A good one. I wish I had the same composure and poise as her..."

Chase MacGreine:☺/♥?
"CHASE!!! An excellent Quadpot player, a defining member of Aquila, and a great friend. I don't believe there has ever been a time where I've seen Chase in a bad mood. He's just so well-rounded and confident, I don't know if there's a person in Orenda who isn't jealous of him...and unfortunately, anyone who doesn't already have a crush on him...ughhhh..."

Jade Wildsmith:
"If I'm going to have to live with myself, might as well like myself, right?"

Lodi Johnson:
"She's okay I guess...She doesn't really talk to me..."

Max Avarus:

Murdo McAlpin:
"I'm sorry, who? I don't think I've met him yet."

Odessa Duquesne:
"Odessa Duquesne! Haha! She's so funny and obnoxious, (in the good way) that I can't help but smile when she is around. I don't know what her feelings are regarding me, but I consider her to be an acquaintance."

Wesley Davis:

Staff

Clovis Haleshire:

Grey Kerrigan:

18 - Cerva - ||Sarcastic | Analytical | Honest ||

Students

Arthur Winterbourne:
"...Really?"

Braelyn Blaine:

Chase MacGreine:☺☺
"Oh man, I can't stand him. I ABSOLUTELY can't stand him. He's so show-offish and retarded...Yeah, it makes my head hurt just thinking about Chase."

Jade Wildsmith:☺/◑
"She's nice."

Lodi Johnson:

Max Avarus:

Murdo McAlpin:

Odessa Duquesne: ☠/◑/♥?
"...We dated once. Wanna hear an embarrassing story? She's an idiot."

Wesley Davis:

Staff

Charles Danforth:

Clovis Haleshire:

Grey Kerrigan:
Last edited by lizardheartstring on Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:04 am

Charles Danforth
35 - None really, but he was a Vulpes - Intelligent, Witty, Funloving

Students

[*]Braelyn Blaine:

[*]Chase MacGreine:

[*]Jade Wildsmith:

[*]Lodi Johnson:

[◑]Max Avarus:
REALLY serious for a First Year. Other then that, reminds me of his older brother, except he is a bit...shorter.

[*]Murdo McAlpin:

[*]Odessa Duquesne:

[*]Wesley Davis:

Staff

[◑]Clovis Haleshire:
Don't know her that well, but that might just be because our paths don't cross that much.

[◑]Grey Kerrigan:
Seems like a nice enough person.

[☺]Charles Danforth:
Well, I think I am a funloving person and all time best teacher. But look at me, letting me ego run unchecked.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gargus.mcalpin on Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:42 pm

Murdo McAlpin
17 - Ursus - Idealistic, Independent, Rebellious

Students

[*]Braelyn Blaine:

[*]Chase MacGreine:

[*]Jade Wildsmith:

[*]Lodi Johnson:

[*]Max Avarus: Interested in the fact that Max's family were high achievers in the wizarding world. But since Max is only a 1st year student, see's little point in associating with him.

[*]Alison Oglethorpe: He knew her as Grimm's sister during his time studying at Hogwarts. Although he doesn't completely trust her yet, he finds that he can relate to her more than most other students in Orenda because she comes from a high-status family, much like himself.

[*]Odessa Duquesne:

[*]Wesley Davis:

Staff

[*]Clovis Haleshire:

[*]Grey Kerrigan: See's her as a great teacher and greatly admires the fact that she encourages her students to be independent thinkers.

Last edited by gargus.mcalpin on Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gargus.mcalpin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TCDinNYC on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:12 pm

Odessa Duquesne
16 - Ursus – Friendly, Ambitious, Thick-voiced

Students

[*]Arthur Winterbourne:

☺ [*]Braelyn Blaine:
She is re’lly interesting, and one of my bes’ friends.

☺ ♥ [*]Chase MacGreine:
He is very lazy, like a gator. But, he is kinda cute…. Don’t say no’ting about that to ‘im!

[*]Jade Wildsmith:

☺ [*]Lodi Johnson:
She is my friend, I supposen. Bitter, tho. 6 out a 10.

◑[*]Max Avarus:
I don't know 'im, but 'im brother was always beaten me. Maybe some pay back?...

[*]Murdo McAlpin:

☺[*]Odessa Duquesne:
I t'ink s'e is the greatest t'ing sense sliced Cajun peppers, if I say so myself.

☺ [*]Wesley Davis:
She knows how it is. Different ‘ouses, but good peoples.

☠[*]Alison Oglethorpe:
T'at Ice Bitc'? I could scrape somet'ing off my shoe t'at is better t'an 'er!

Staff

☺ [*]Charles Danforth:
Good teacher, I suppose.
☺ [*]Clovis Haleshire:
He be odd, but ‘im sister is good woman. Can’t help but like the dude.
☺ [*]Grey Kerrigan:
I had her class, she was tough, but in a good way.
Last edited by TCDinNYC on Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TCDinNYC
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:21 pm

Alison Oglethorpe
17 || Vulpa || Quick Witted-Confident-Aloof

Students

[◑/♥]Arthur Winterbourne:
"The handsome bloke in the house of Cerva? Well I don't know him really but he's quite the bit of eye candy."

[◑]Braelyn Blaine:
"I’m not familiar with her, but haven’t found a reason to dislike her yet."

[☺]Chase MacGreine:
"He was always friendly to everyone, we were paired constantly in potions last year - thankfully because otherwise I would have failed.Seems like a good guy."

[☺☺]Sterling Matthews:
"I adore Sterling to bits and pieces, he can be an asshole but he and I are like two peas in a pod. He is beyond attractive, but he's so not my type. I would never admit it to him, but he's by far my best friend."

[◑/☺]Jade Wildsmith:
"She seems very sweet and friendly, although we haven't had the chance to really get to know one another the few times we've interacted she's been nothing but kind."

[☺]Lodi Johnson:
"Also a fellow Vulpian, and also a down to earth girl. Saia likes to play with her adorable cat, although Saia grew a little bit this year I hope it doesn't scare G. Lodi and Wes are a riot together, I quite enjoy their company."

[☺]Max Avarus:
"Kids are always so much easier to get along with."

[☺/♥]Ryland Pierce:
"There's something so endearing about him, he's the type of boy you'd take home to meet mum and dad - but not my mum and dad because he's not pureblood"

[◑/♥]Reid Pierce:
"Am I wench for just finding both brothers just so adorable? Sterling says Reid can sketch, I'd really love to see his work one day, if we were to ever have the chance."

[◑]Murdo McAlpin:
"I knew Murdo from Hogwarts, although I'm not sure what he's doing here. Him and Grimm were chums, although I remember them bumping heads a couple times. I'm a little uneased with his presence - I came to America to run away from my family and their reputation and my past, yet still a little piece of it manages to find it's way back to me."

[☠]Odessa Duquesne:
"Ugh! That wretched girl with the hideous accent? Please keep her as far away as possible."

[☺]Wesley Davis:
"The girl with the crazy hair! I appreciate most of my housemates - most of them are lax. I can’t stand obnoxious folks! Wesley definitely has some charm and quick wit. We aren’t best chums, but we get along."

Staff

[☺/♥]Charles Danforth:
How handsome is he! I don’t know if it’s just the time spent during dueling practice or the sound advice he’d offer but this man is charming! How sad that he’s such a good man I know I don’t have a chance...but a girl can dream?

[◑]Clovis Haleshire:
Weeeeeeeeeeeeirdd.

[☺]Grey Kerrigan:
An upstanding woman. She’s head of my house and damn fine at it. I always enjoy her Ancient Runes class, she has a knack for making dull subject mildly amusing. Plus she was very welcoming when I arrived into her house mid-year last school year.
Last edited by leisurelyatwar on Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:48 am

Sterling Matthews
17 || House of Vulpes || Charming || Playboy || Manipulative

Students

[☺/♥]Alison "Sonny" Oglethorpe:
“Finest little english muffin to walk these halls, but she’s too good of a friend. I only think of her as a friend, but I can’t say if we we both had a little too much firewhisky and she wanted to fool around I would protest. Besides her looks she’s a riot to be around, and a helluva dueler.”

[☺]Arthur Winterbourne:
“He’s a cool guy, we don’t really roll with the same crowd but when we’ve had classes together since day one and he’s hilarious. If he were in Vulpes we’d probably be good friends, but it’s always harder to keep friends outside of your house.”

[☺/♥]Braelyn Blaine:
“God, what an exotic little beauty. She has such fine features and the most delicious skin color, makes you just want to lick her up! I’ve definitely hit on her before, but she’s a little shy. Rumor has it she also came from a muggle family, but that she was adopted. It’s always cool though to know there’s other people who were raised ignorant to the wizarding world.”

[☺]Chase MacGreine:
“This kid is hilarious, and a good sport. I don’t really see him being super involved in anything, but I’ve never seen him be an asshole to anyone...ever, and that’s says a lot about someone in my eyes.”

[☺/♥]Jade Wildsmith:
“Man, do I love red heads...plus she’s endearingly friendly and free spirited. We don’t really cross paths often, but she has a sharp tongue and a great smile, and makes a great impression.”

[☺/♥]Lodi Johnson:
“This girl is so laid back it’s hard not to get along with her, plus let’s face it - she’s gorgeous. We run into one another often in the common room, and sometimes when Sonny is hanging out with her and Wesley I join the group. She has an edgy sense of humor and an effortless appeal that’s intoxicating.”

[☺]Ryland Pierce:
“A great guy, you can’t find a bad bone in his body, I swear. He’s also wicked smart at potions, which is cool.”

[☺]Reid Pierce:
“We’ve been in the same classes since our first year, and he’s a good guy. I have respect for both of the Pierce brothers, and respect that Reid is the type of guy that prefers his privacy. I always see him in his sketch book, which is cool. I’ve wondered if he knows Sonny sketches as well, they’re both quite good.”

[◑]Skylar Black:
“Didn’t she leave? I barely remember her, but I think she was tight with Braelyn...anyways she’s pretty cute.”

[◑]Rudi Tala Conrad:
“A little quiet, but I don’t really get the chance to associate with students past two years behind.”

[◑]Max Avarus:
“First year? He was sorted into Aquila I believe. His brother was the shit, I’m sure Max has some Avarus power in his blood.”

[☺/◑]Murdo McAlpin:
“I never really had a conversation with the guy, but he seems like the type who stands for his beliefs, and I respect that. Sonny mentioned before that she knew him from Hogwarts and that they both were in Slytherin. Don’t really know him, but if he comes from the same house as Sonny he can’t be too bad.”

[☺/♥]Odessa Duquesne:
“What an endearing flower, her New Orleans drawl and vivacious spirit. Her and Alison got into it the year before, even drew their wands on one another - a teacher interfered before they got the chance to duel though. Still, the idea is oddly erotic.”

[☺/♥]Wesley Davis:
“Damn...all that hair. Like some jungle tigress....and wildly funny. She and Lodi are super close, and I’ve hung around them before especially in the common room. Those two feed off one another in the most hilarious way. Plus Wesley has that intense stare that makes her hard to ignore.”

[◑]Eden MacGreine:
“Chase’s little sister, right? Cute kid, and also got sorted into the same house as her brother. I’m sure she’s a good kid.”

Staff

[☺]Charles Danforth:
“Coolest teacher, I swear. He also is head of the Duel team, and a great coach. He tends to favor those who were in the same house as he was in his day, so I’m sure that might also be why I think he’s so great, but there’s never been a dull day in his classroom. Only thing is Sonny has a weird school girl crush on him, she swore me to secrecy but still...it’s weird.”

[☺]Clovis Haleshire:
“Really funky and eccentric. A lot of people call her weird but I like her quirkiness.”

[☺]Grey Kerrigan:
“It’s difficult not to like Professor Kerrigan. Not only is she smokin’ but she’s the head of my house, and is great at it.”

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!