Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Paxatore

Paxatore Reservations

a part of “Paxatore”, a fictional universe by UniqueYetUnoriginal.

In the future, some human's memories are wiped and they become 'Purus,' the perfect servants. But when start to remember their past and become independent, what will happen?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Paxatore”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Paxatore Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:26 am

This is the reservations OOC topic for the roleplay "Paxatore." Please make all reservations and any questions concerning characters here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Paxatore Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:47 am

May I reserve the Innocent Purus?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:02 am

@Hallowed reserved!

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:06 am

Can I slap a reserved sticker on the Cherren father?

And on a pointless side note why do I always find good roleplays when I'm half asleep and can't type for anything?

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:31 am

I must say, this is a really, really awesome roleplay! I love how detailed everything is!

May I please reserve The Criminal Purus?

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:26 pm

Pardon the double post, but I have one quick question. Do the Purus have the same surname as the family they work for, or do they have their own surname?

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:50 pm

Hmm, could I reserve the Volunteer? Thanks. =D

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:58 pm

@Leon the Purus can have their own surname, though would probably just go by their first name or take up the families surname.

@Tsukiakari reserved!

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:03 pm

Okay ^^ I'll just have him take up the family's surname because I'm too lazy to come up with my own surname XD

Leon21
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:31 pm

Oh, also, another question (I know, I ask a lot of questions, I'm sorry ^^;;): Am I allowed to submit my character as a WIP so that I can see the formatting I have so far and to save what I'm writing (My computer has a nasty habit of randomly shutting down on me)?

Leon21
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:56 pm

@Leon haha it's fine, I love questions! xD And yes that is completely acceptable ^^

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:58 pm

Okay, thank you very much ^^

Leon21
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heather1205 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:28 am

I'd really like to reserve the eldest Everly sister but I won't be at a computer until Friday to make a character. :-\

Heather1205
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:54 pm

@Heather I don't think I'd be able to last that long without a computer.. I'm sort of addicted xD Anyway, I'll reserve that for you until Saturday. Tell me if you need more time!

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heather1205 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:21 pm

Haha, I am too but I'm usually on a tablet or mobile, which is fine for posting but really sucks for making a character. Is it okay if I start on it and submit as a WIP and let you know when I'm finished so you can accept it or let me know if anything needs to be fixed?

Heather1205
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:17 pm

I apologize that I haven't been able to finish my character yet. School decided to kill all of my time with homework. I promise that I'll work on him as soon as possible, although it may take me a couple of days to finish him. Sorry!

Leon21
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:40 pm

@Heather that's fine!

@Leon it's okay, I completely understand.

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heather1205 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:32 am

Okay, so I'm still working on my character,. I'm having a bit of a block with making her. I'll try to get her finished tonight though.

Heather1205
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!