Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Perfect End

Perfect End.

a part of “Perfect End”, a fictional universe by MrAlfredFJones.

A world where music is all you have to hold onto. ((NEEDS 5 PEOPLE NOW, AND READ INFO BEFORE SUBMITTING))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Perfect End”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Perfect End.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrAlfredFJones on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:09 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Perfect End."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Emotionally Disturbed...Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MrAlfredFJones
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Perfect End.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:39 pm

I love Breaking Benjamin! I'm listening to Breath right now . . . I love Dear Agony too though . . . I would join this roleplay but I don't really understand it? Perhaps elaboration?
-Stella

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Constellations
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hetalia on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:18 pm

In agreement with Constellations. I think this is a great RP idea, though it'd be greatly appreciated if you could explain more.

Hetalia
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:56 pm

Me too! i was also wondering if the song part in the character skelly was for the music person or the human...?
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R3aper on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:30 am

Love this idea. Love everything about it...

...but I don't get it...Could you perhaps explain what a 'music human' is, and perhaps what significance it has, and maybe what this RP will be about...

I'm sorry, but there is very little to go off of.

R3aper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrAlfredFJones on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:19 pm

A Music human is the Human form of your characters connection to music backwards....

Its like....
For example
My character is a boy who loves dark sad music therefore his Music Human is a Female who loves bright happy music.
whenever your character is sad or isolated their music human ((which is like the part of them that loves music)) comes out.

Please PM me if your still not understanding :3

BTW...
Hello everyone, due to my living circumstances i must go to a family member's house and go to school there. This particular family member doesn't posses internet, so i will only be on role-playing during Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and my humblest apologies, if i can change this then i will but for now sorry.(this was sent to all my role-plays)

MrAlfredFJones
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!