Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pismo Beach High : School of Drama and Lies

Pismo Beach High : School of Drama and Lies

a part of “Pismo Beach High : School of Drama and Lies”, a fictional universe by Saint Bella.

Your average highschool, to be frank. The character shape the school, the people inside it maintain the drama that makes it the famed, and infamed, four years of Hell : highschool.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pismo Beach High : School of Drama and Lies”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Pismo Beach High : School of Drama and Lies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:17 am

Aww, I know, honey... ;) You poor, lazy creature. Whatever will you do?
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:45 am

You guyyys... Bella, Imagine... post. =(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:12 am

I was waiting for Bella to post first, because I was thinking that Piper could overhear something.
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:53 am

Door closed... they're in another room. xD I don't think she would.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:10 am

She's in the room next to them, crying against the doors lol. And in most schools, they don't make the doors sound proof :P She's only going to hear a word or two and string them together, like "Us," "summer", "sex" or something like that.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:27 am

Not if she's talking to Wynter. =P And Avery knows the school... she'll make damn sure they keep their voices down, even if she has to hold her hands in front of Jesse's mouth. xD I'm sure we can find some other way for Piper to find out. ^^

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:29 am

Oh... okay...
I'll change my entire posting plan. I didn't think that Avery would be able to see through wood, but apparently she can.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:43 am

It's not a matter of knowing that Piper's there, because duh... she couldn't know that. xD But Avery's captain of the cheersquad, she's a senior and she's been able to maintain her reign for years. You don't do that by having trust in anything or anyone. O.o She's very careful. However, if you absolutely insist on Piper hearing something, then sure... Just trying to make things realistic, since it's a private conversation and Pismo's the school of gossip, anyone would know to keep their voices down. -shrugs-

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:01 pm

It's just common logic. Especially after just being kicked out of the room, and with Jesse being her best friend for years, she'd want to know what in the hell they were talking about in there. She hasn't moved from behind the door, and even if they were talking with hushed voices, unless they were whispering, words would still be able to be heard outside the room. And I was planning on her hearing something realistic, I'm not idiotic. Just a couple of words she was going to hear, but if you think it's "not realistic" then fine - I won't.
Just thought it would add more drama, and it is the school of drama as well.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:09 pm

Okay... tone got a little hostile here. O.o I'm sorry if I've offended you somehow. That really wasn't my intention... I can honestly say I meant no harm by what I wrote... O.o We'll just wait and see what Bella says... ^^ it's her school after all. She should know how she wants things to be and whether Piper would be able to hear, given the circumstances and stuff. =) I don't really care. Lol. I just wanted someone to post because I'm bored out of my mind. xD

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:11 pm

It's not offended me, more angered. I just don't like being told that my character can't do something, especially when it's not the GM.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:18 pm

I didn't tell you that your character couldn't do something... O.o I merely uttered my opinion on the matter - hence the initial "I don't think...", as in... this is just my guess/opinion... yadda yadda. People often misunderstand me though... so I'm used to it by now. xD should work on the way I explain myself.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:36 pm

It's just the way that you said "Not if she's talking to Wynter." As if you're telling me if Piper's talking to Wynter, she's not going to hear anything else.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:40 pm

I know... haha xD I just read things through again. I totally get why you'd think what you thought, and I apologize. Like I said... people often misunderstand me... XD Not only online but irl too. I suck like that. xD

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:46 pm

No worries :D

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Bella on Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:54 pm

I've had a life changing revelation that I spend too much time on technOlogy of some sort and I'm cutting down on my time online so, RP doesn't really ft. I'm truly sorry I can't be your GM anymore, but if Hazezon takes my name off the GM list y'all can keep going. Someone else can play Jesse and Mrs. Hunt.
"SLUT!" "Well, good morning to you too, sir." -Christian, Myself

"Welcome to Drama, your life begins here." Mr. McHugh

"I heard you popped your Dr. Horrible Cherry today." "..." -Christian, Myself

"Okay, Kelsey and I are waltzing at State next year." -Dan

Saint Bella
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:53 pm

... O.o

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:07 am

O.O

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:47 am

Now what? O.o is that just that? 'cause then I'll be abandoning my characters.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMrDrPepperx on Tue May 01, 2012 3:09 am

I'm kinda sad now :( I know I only posted once and I've been kinda inactive but I was so looking forward to this :( Anyone want to add me and we can find another RP to do together if this one doesn't continue?

xMrDrPepperx
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!