Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokémon RP partner wanted!

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Pokémon RP partner wanted!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine69 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:33 am

Hello!
I assume that since you clicked on this,then you're someone who enjoys Pokémon. I certainly hope so, it is a most wonderful fandom~ :D

I'm looking for an RP buddy that's willing to do a 1X1 Pokémon RP with me. I love meeting fellow RP-ers, you're really awesome people~ Especially for Pokémon! I've been involved in roleplay for at least a year, so I'm not a newbie, though I am rather new to this site- don't be deceived! xD

Here are the specifics~ :3
I want to do a plot that focuses on the relationship between two characters (het), with a little bit of the adventure and battling fun of the Pokémon universe. I have an OC that I would like to use, a girl, though for a really good RP buddy... I just might be persuaded to use my guy OC! This is a love story.
I'm fine RPing with another OC, though I would really like to go with a canon character. For example... if you played as N, I would love you forever~ :D You would also get some serious brownie points if you chose Brendan/Yuuki/Ruby, though, too! Aside from that, whatever male chara you like, original or canon, would be fine!
The plot is pretty much open, and it depends somewhat on what character you choose to play as. If you wanted to be N, for instance, then the plot would undoubtedly involve Team Plasma in some way, and would take place in the Unova region. Then if you wanted to be Brendan/Yuuki/Ruby, he would most likely be a friend or a rival, and it could really take place in any region, I suppose. OCs can be anything~! (other than a Pokémon of course, haha~)

I want an at least semi-literate partner. I'm not terribly picky about post length- as long as you write three sentences or more, I'm perfectly happy! As for activity, I know that I can be (and probably will be) active almost every day for the rest of this month, but after that my life is going to get very busy with schoolwork and it will probably be brought down to a couple posts a week. Therefore, if you can manage one or two posts a week, that would be wonderful.

This can take place over PM, or we can create an RP for it on the site and just tag it as 1X1. Whatever you prefer!

So, if you are at all interested or have any questions for me, send me a PM! If you have a character in mind, then please tell me about him- what region you would like the story to take place in, and what sort of plot/role your character will play.

Hope to hear from you soon~!

~ Aqua <3
I'm so glad I met you in a corner of this changing world
So overwhelmed with emotions that I couldn't put into words
When we meet again, will I be able to get them through to you?
Good luck my way, smile at me~ <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aquamarine69
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Pokémon RP partner wanted!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:01 pm

If you ask me, there are some settings that lend themselves better to romance plots than others. As much shipping of the various Pokemon characters as there has been, as well as of Pokemon themselves, I'm of the opinion that the setting isn't cut out for such a thing. Not saying it's not possible, though.

The main thing I object to, however, is the preference for canon characters. (Seriously, I know N's drawn as a total bishonen, but it's meant to be correlated with innocence instead of sexual orientation. Get over yourself.)

I would prefer the forum variant, if you please.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!