Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Powers

Powers

a part of “Powers”, a fictional universe by Mr. Baneling Squishy.

Evolution. It happens. Humans evolve too, just slowly. At least, that's what we thought. But one event changed everything....and now. Now comes the real story.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Powers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Powers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:24 pm

TakanByTrees wrote:
TheBouquineuse wrote:Hiya! I hope you like my character ^_^ I couldn't really figure out what to put for the answer. I'm sorry, it must sound kinda dumb.

So I like your RP, and hope you like my addition

HEATHER, PLEASE CHECK YOUR QA MAILBOX ASAP!! YOU GOT A BRAND NEW MESSAGE FROM LILLY (Lillykins), YOUR QA MAILBOX!!!

GET THE EFF OFF MY OOC CHAT!

Unless your here to talk about hte Roleplay
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:52 pm

Sorry, I just write a lot. In ALL my RP's.
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:19 am

Also, can we please tag the people we're addressing in our posts? I'm not saying that because I just enjoy being a dick, but because I'm a little lost :P

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:55 am

I would but I'm on my DS and it won't let me, Trust me...I've tried.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:35 pm

...I'm not lost, but I think that maybe things have to be read more carefully. I think Chris was just called a blonde man. He has black hair... and looks 10. I'll post tonight

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:40 pm

And I'm sorry for the message directed towards me. I never asked for it and would just love it if it were possible to delete.

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:59 am

I'd like to start this three part post by saying that I'm sorry for any mistakes I've made with anybody's characters and if I may offend anyone during this post. I assure you it's not my intention and I'm sorry if I have. Second, as I said before I'm a little lost cause so much is happening. I'm not really sure how to proceed here. So that brings me to part three. I'd like to collaborate with everyone before I have Arach make a move because I want to say "yes and..." So, I'd like to see if we could be a little more communicative in the OOC forum. To my understanding, Jericho is telling everyone to get ready to move because we've got company. Erik wants everyone to leave him alone, Chris is planning his own escape unless we bring him with us, and our ladies are having a chat waiting for something to happen. Would it be cool if I have Arach already gone and be making a big diversion so you guys can deal with the Germans and I'll rendezvous with you outside?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:02 am

Hey, I'm gonna have to drop this. Too fast for my tastes and I'm kinda busy

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:48 pm

Rolando will appear soon to help.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:24 pm

Posted, FINALLY!! Hope it is okay.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:30 pm

Dude! Thanks Rolando! Much appreciated!

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoesRaven on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:44 am

I'm going to have to back of of this as well... There are too many people and (I can't believe I am saying this) but the posts are way to long and confusing.

Erik's out guys. T ^T Sorry.
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore"

PoesRaven
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:08 pm

Ext resin who leaves will have a Shadowstrike Team after them

And you will learn what those are soon enough....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:05 pm

What? What does Ext and resin mean?

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:06 am

It means iPhone auto correct trolled me again. It was supposed to say anybody, but for some reason iPhones love to troll me for no reason at all.

D:

Now, the post monster requires posts and cheese

Go feed it, or you become it's food. >:O

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:13 am

Sorry, been very busy but will definitely post tomorrow.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:54 pm

Hey, I was wondering if it was too late to join this :)

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:19 pm

You think I could make Jericho's assailant Hamlet's sister?
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:30 pm

That would be an odd twist...............posted by the way....

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:31 pm

FunnyGuy wrote:Hey, I was wondering if it was too late to join this :)

You can Join.

That is possible Hamlet. Though this makes your sister also have the power to make Jericho cry (explained in post).

And you posted same time as me. >:O

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!