Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Prohibition

Prohibition

a part of “Prohibition”, a fictional universe by CharlotteV.

The prohibition act has moved in, outlawing alcohol when people need it most. In a world where the law has become corrupt, murder a part of everyday life, and the rules have gone out the window...how will you survive? [Private]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Prohibition”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Prohibition

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:08 am

Ohhh... I actually think she's a little older. Hm.

How old is Maggie then? xD

And. I looooove the profile. I cannot wait to work on mine tomorrow when I'm fully awake! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xRoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryutsuki on Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:04 pm

I submitted mine (completely undone). Don't know why. Just felt like submitting something so I could work on it over time.

Well... Woohyun is eight years older than Maggie... and she already had her birthday...

So...

:Woohyun:

:Kaiden:

:Trent:
27... or 28 (unsure)

I think those are all my characters...
Last edited by Aryutsuki on Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ Shizaya ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aryutsuki
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:30 am

Roo, they might be the same age, I don't remember -- Maggie was 18, I just always thought Enna was a year older but I could be wrong.

Ary,I think the math is wrong, because 3 years makes Mag's only 21 in the sequel, right? So wouldn't Woo only be like...29? Or am I wrong?

Forrest

Maggie

Sammy

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:51 am

Aaaand Maggie is completely done

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryutsuki on Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:40 am

Pfft, ha! Ha Ha hA I didn't-- my math? Pfft nooooo, my math was completely correc-- -lowers head-Ye, I mathed wrong.

Oh gersh yeee! I get to see Maggie fully >w<

(I totally promise that I have NOT been stalking her and Forrest's profile all this time)

Ah and RooRoo sweetie, I could just time skip ^v^

Aryutsuki
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryutsuki on Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:20 pm

Done with Trent, unless you guys think I should add more?

Aryutsuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:54 pm

Lol it's all good babe, I was worried about my math but I kept getting confused so I was like "ummm...*sniffle sniffle*

Well guys...I think we're good.

So Maggie's profile is completely done (YAY) and beautiful I might add. Look at how she's grown! I think that's why I'm most proud of hers -- she's a woman now! lololol

Forrest's is mostly done -- I think I might add links to pics of his bar if I get bored enough to look some up.

So now all I need is Sammy's which probably won't get done until next weekend. And I'll probably throw Cammy up in the OOC just in case I decide to bring her into the second part (probably will eventually)

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryutsuki on Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:13 pm

>///< Aws shucks, you keep on callin' me babe and I might just kiss you~ lol -huggles- I'm sorry for confusing you hun TvT

-does a happy dance- ye!

<3< Pfft, good luck convincing Forrest that Maggie is a woman. I bet he still treats her like a little bitty baby... ToT my precious precious baby Maggie will always be a baby in my, and my character's, eyes. -chuckles- do you think she will get lucky this time?

o..o There's more to Forrest's? Oh gersh nuuu I'll start gettin' all hot and bothered. You're probably thinkin' they'll just be pictures of his bar but honey I have a wild imagination. ~^v^~ I'll start dreamin' 'bout how he'd walk around shirtless and then I'll get all happy thinkin' 'bout Maggie and Enna just hangin' and... -sniff sniff- Kaiden... without his memories... and >:3 unintentionally arousing Forrest every now and again -pterodactyl screech- I'M SO EXCITED

o.o Whoa you're working fast... ^^" I hope you're squeezing in some yoga or something in there.

Aryutsuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:27 pm

Lol aw Ary it's all okay and you know you're my sugarplum, pumkin, sweetie pie, and I love you so and I want you to know *keeps singing* ^^

I know right. Poor Maggie, no one ever thinks she's grown up. I think Forrest might give her a little leeway these days with everything that doesn't concern boys (or, namely, the one, since she's taken herself off the market lol). And probably not, but I don't think she'll care as much this time around for some reason...(probably because with her life, being alive is more important than sex lol)

That was exactly what I was thinking but then I remembered who you are >//< but yeah he'll totally walk around shirtless and there will totally be moments when he gives Kaiden that look because dammnit he used to be allowed to touch and it's just going to be SO GOOD

I am lol but it[s mostly because I took this weekend COMPLETELY off -- no work, no friends, no family. I was exhausted and needed some downtime lol

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:40 pm

Enna Lynn is done, and very country like, no? :)

Going to try to work on Na's tonight, if not tomorrow. I think with how stress I am with work, and stupid guys, I think I am getting sick. e.e

xRoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryutsuki on Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:54 am

So I've been procrastinating (no shocker). Just been tired from work and stuff ^^" (I'm suppose to be looking for another job (current one is too stressful and the pay ain't worth it and a place to move the family). Don't worry though, I should have Kaiden's up by Sunday (if the bbc code will start working for me). Kaiden will apparently get plastic surgery again (the person I use always seems to change), Woo prob will as well, and Trent definitely will since I just choose random pics.

RooRoo hun put your health first.

I'm on my cell so apologies for errors and sorry if my writing seems distant (wanna keep it short since I'm on my cell).

Aryutsuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:58 am

Naomi and Enna Lynns is done. :) I hope the work thing goes well Ary, I know how that is. Tacobell is very stressful, believe it or not. I got paid yesterday, went out with some friends, it was cool.

xRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryutsuki on Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:28 pm

Thank you and I feel for you Roo.

UPDATE REGARDING SEQUEL: center and right is STILL not working so... my characters are going to be on hold.

Aryutsuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:26 pm

Hey popping in from work but Ary if the bbc code is messing up you might try using a diffent browser (Firefox, Safari, google chrome, internet expl) just in case it's not actually the site

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryutsuki on Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:53 pm

Okay I went from Chrome to IE and it's pretty much the same.

I don't know what's going on. I'll probably contact a mod to see if there's anything I can do about this.

BTW IE makes things look much wider.

On here it works but it's just when I'm working on the profiles that they decide not to work

Aryutsuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryutsuki on Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:57 pm

UPDATE:

Apparently it does work, but not on the preview one sees below as they work. =.=" Well... give me some time ladies and hopefully... by Sunday.

Aryutsuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:50 pm

I am going to do a small profile for Little Gerty, and I think I'll be done with characters, for now. :)

xRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:56 pm

Too I'm just gunna put my characters up in the OOC if you wanna do that for Gerty

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:51 am

Sounds like a plan. :) I love both your characters Char ! I am not that great with profiles yet, but I am getting better than the terrible ones I used to do on MCL.

xRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:11 am

Hello loves of my life!

Ary, darling, WHY IS KAIDEN SO BEAUTIFUL!! Or, you know, I mean something more along the lines of "baby don't work soooo hard T-T"

Roo, dear, I love Enna Lynn and Naomi, they're both so beautiful ^^ And girl do I feel ya, I cringe looking back at the MCL profiles. Man we've all come so far since then lolol XD

I'm going to work on Sammy next!

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!