Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Project Zero: Freedom

Project Zero: Freedom

a part of “Project Zero: Freedom”, a fictional universe by desire99600.

A group of lab-rat mutants escape an Institute, and run into a group of free mutants, working to take down various institutes across the U.S. Will you survive in this desperate fight for freedom?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Project Zero: Freedom”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Project Zero: Freedom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:00 am

Aww, poor Malice, I hope your feeling better soon!(:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:27 am

Well, in my experience, the longer you wait to start,the more likely the roleplay dies. In fact, i have seen that if you wait longer then a week, it might not even start at all, and you would be considered lucky to get past page 1 of posts. Past Page 2 if your extremely, EXTREMELY lucky. I think of all the time I have been here, I have seen like, one roleplay get past page 2 after waiting a week or longer to start. Maybe two.

The longer you wait, the more likely it dies, and usually the quicker it dies too.

Just stating what I know and see. :\
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:44 pm

If people don't have the patience to wait an extra day or two for a RP to start, and if they're the type to just drop a RP because it's not lightning quick and they get bored or something, then I'd really rather not roleplay with them in the first place.

Just saying.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

AugustArria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:02 pm

I agree with Arria on this. Patience is a virtue and all that jazz.

"If I have learned anything about life and love, it is that they are tenuous things that can end at any moment. Caution is essential- but not at the cost of wasting your life."

Sathandra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:10 pm

@Mr. Baneling,
I am not changing my mind. Pretty much everyone in this RP right now is excited to start, which means they're okay with waiting an extra day. It's a day. Not a year. And as Arria says, if they're willing to drop the RP just because we didn't start according to their schedule, then it's actually a good thing because it means they weren't dedicated in the first place.
If you have such a huge problem with it, feel free to find another Rp, because I can guarantee you that posting in this RP will probably not go as fast as you like either, and I will not have you hassling members.
So please, stop pushing me to make it earlier. What I say goes, and that is final. I will not be changing my mind. We will start sometime in the late afternoon/early evening Wednesday.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:13 pm

I think there are plenty of people in this rp thats not going to let it die like that. As Sathandra said patience is a virtue. If we start too early when people still have characters they are working on and they get left behind they might just drop the rp, i have seen that happen before. So lets just keep a positive outlook and look forward to tomorrow

Lets do the happy dance people!

"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:55 pm

Two Things. One, Echo, where did you find that? That's awesome

Two, Patience may be a virtue, but it works both ways. Wait too long, and you might miss your chance. You have to strike while the iron is hot, and this iron could be cooling down. So excuse my concern. I simply just don't want this to die.

I am also excited, which could possibly be amplifying my wants and concerns into a level so toxic it makes it difficult. Often, excitement has the capability to amplify thoughts and other emotions, because it gets your blood flowing, which then helps your brain think better and faster, which allows for higher concentration of thought. It can also make you go a little overboard.

Like right now, I just rode my bike home, got amazing news, so I am excited.

^ I can't be held responsible for any of that that is wrong or not fact. :3

Besides, like I said before, you don't want to wait to long. Got to strike while the iron is hot!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:58 pm

Alright, well I'm not changing my mind, though I understand you're excited.
So I say we just stop talking about it.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:04 pm

I found it on google :]

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:44 pm

D: Google never gives me anything that good! Only Bing could possibly get me something that good D:

Why is Google playing favorites!? Why!?!

TELL ME NOW ECHO!

*seems to be getting more and more unstable*

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:52 pm

here is the url for you
i forgot what i put in search for it, i look everything up in google lol

Happy dance person

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:19 pm

Okay, I'm working on the first post now, but I'm fighting through a migraine. -.-
However, I promised you guys I'd post today, so I'm still going to.
Just don't expect anything fabulous please.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:25 pm

Aww sorry to hear about your migraine Desire, I was dealing with one on Sunday, hope you feel better soon

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:26 pm

Thanks Echo(:

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Furry Dragon on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:33 pm

I pass along the same sentiments as Echo. I'm just recovering from being sick myself, so it's fine. I'm sure that your post will work out well.
Imagine a Balderdash game where Incredible Initials was rolled. The initials were S.M.A. This was one of the responses:

A movie about the lost soul of a murdered person that is laid to rest when 200 sheriffs impersonate him at once.

That's totally the answer, right?

Furry Dragon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:52 pm

Thanks Furry(:
I just heard that the flu is going around really bad right now. I hope I'm not getting it -.-
February and March are the worst months of the year.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:58 pm

I dislike winter all together, I just don't do good in the cold weather.

Sathandra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:06 pm

The flu is going around my sisters work, i hope she doesnt get it, i really do not want to get sick. This time of the year is rough.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:00 pm

I agree, Winter is just miserable.
Almost done with my posts. I have 2 out of 3 done(:

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gypsy123 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:02 pm

Oh, gosh I hope I don't get it. Feel better soon Desire.

Gypsy123
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!