Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Project Zero: Freedom

Project Zero: Freedom

a part of “Project Zero: Freedom”, a fictional universe by desire99600.

A group of lab-rat mutants escape an Institute, and run into a group of free mutants, working to take down various institutes across the U.S. Will you survive in this desperate fight for freedom?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Project Zero: Freedom”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Project Zero: Freedom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:18 pm

Except, the Lead Scientist will be in the field. I am talking about the guy that says stuff like "Attention all Hunters, --- spotted in Downtown LA. All nearby hunters move into position", or "I hacked into the computers. Unlocking the elevator now...". or even "GET OUT NOW! YOU HAVE A MISSILE AIMED AT YOU!"

That person. Not the guy in charge, the guy telling them useful information. Like a shipment of machine guns still in the loading bay of some Government Facility... xD
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:20 am

@Mr. Baneling,
Actually, the lead scientist won't really be with the hunters much. Yes, he will go out to them probably, but he's not going to be with them like, all the time. He'll be at the facility most of the time, monitoring from afar. The lead Hunter will be with the team, however.
So the lead scientist will be kind of like that, just not completely.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:22 am

Oh. Okay then.

Anyways, we are starting today, right? We have at least 80% of the characters in. :3

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:50 pm

Meet the revolution leader Aindreas Shade
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:34 pm

Yay! I'm excited to start working with you sir :P

"If I have learned anything about life and love, it is that they are tenuous things that can end at any moment. Caution is essential- but not at the cost of wasting your life."

Sathandra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:55 pm

@Sathandra lol hes a handsome man, and he hardly ever wears shirts :P he just looks like a Pride to me, that is why i picked him

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:08 pm

We shall be amazing tattooed liberators together heh.

Sathandra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:12 pm

He does look like a Pride Echo, good choice. (:
As far as starting, we do have most the character's in, but there are only a few that need to be finished up, so how about this.
Tomorrow I'll send out PMs to anyone who has unfinished/reserved characters.
And we'll start Wednesday ?
Trust me, I'm super excited to start too, but with so many characters, people who don't have their characters done are going to get quickly left behind, and I don't want that to happen.
I'm sorry, I know I said Monday-ish, but I have a big project I'm doing for school today and tomorrow anyway, so I won't be on much, and I also won't be on much Thurs, as I have plans then, and Fridays/weekends are busy for me, so Wednesday is pretty much the only available day.

ANYWAY, im rambling now, when really the point is:
We'll be starting Wednesday, so try to have any reserved/unfinished characters in by then

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:18 pm

@Sathandra yes we will :]

i am so excited for this to start, glad i finally got my characters in!
and if anyone wants certain kinds of relationships with either Boo, Shade, or Aindreas just send me a pm :]

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gypsy123 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:27 pm

Yay! really excited for Wednesday :)

Gypsy123
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Furry Dragon on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:45 pm

Arghh, sorry I'm taking so long to finish my character. Between school and being sick it isn't easy to find time when I can concentrate. I'll try to finish my last character tonight. The latest I should have him up is tomorrow.
Imagine a Balderdash game where Incredible Initials was rolled. The initials were S.M.A. This was one of the responses:

A movie about the lost soul of a murdered person that is laid to rest when 200 sheriffs impersonate him at once.

That's totally the answer, right?

Furry Dragon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:47 pm

Crap.... I to do my three characters in two days. -_-
Damn my procrastination.

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:54 pm

Yes, she is. This new computer won't let me put pictures in her application. :(
"Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness."

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:21 pm

@Furry Dragon & LuckyNumber24,
You don't have to have them in by Wednesday, I won't let anyone start double-posting until everyone's at least posted once so you wont get left behind too fast, just have them in by at least Friday, okay?

@WhiteTiger08,
She looks great, just wanted to be sure, I'll accept her now(:

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:13 pm

Holy images!

Thanks! I put in pictures, but I honestly have no idea what happened to the words. It looks fine in code. Ugh, well, I'll fix it tomorrow. Thanks again. :)

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:22 pm

Nice pictures Tiger(:
I updated Adalind's form too, and added more pictures if anyone's interested, haha.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:11 pm

Uhhh, Wendsday is too late -_-

Tuesday. I can BARELY manage to wait that long (actually, thats a lie, I cant, but I can pretend till tuesday afternoon)

Why are you trying to delay this thought! I cant stand it! I needs to posts naoz! >.<

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:19 pm

@Mr.Baneling Well Desire wants to give the ones that have characters reserved to be able to finish and dont want them to get left behind. So just try to show some patience. Wednesday isnt that far away. I know i am excited for this rp to start but its never good to push people. And also Desire mentioned she has a school project she has to finish so that of course comes first.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:42 pm

I'm super excited to play Emerald as well, but I can wait till Wednesday. That being said if anyone wants to have some sort of past history with her or anything like that shoot me a PM. I wouldn't mind going into this RP with some back drop between some of the characters.

Sathandra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:01 am

Hey, Peoplez. I'll have my Jackson finished hopefully by tomorrow. I got real sick all of a sudden. I ended up sleeping until 4pm. x_x Still tired and nauseous so I'll try to get him finished manana.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!