Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

In Pursuit of The Ouija Device

In Pursuit of The Ouija Device

a part of “In Pursuit of The Ouija Device”, a fictional universe by WadeJackel.

[COMPLETED] A THIRD INDIANA JONES ADVENTURE. 1941. Many people are familiar with the Ouija Board. What people do not realize is that the original Ouija was something completely different.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In Pursuit of The Ouija Device”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] In Pursuit of The Ouija Device

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:09 pm

Thanks, first post for any of my rpgs :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:23 pm

So I wanted to ask you a few things about the other character but I am ill right now. Might have to head to the doctor on Monday as it might be pneumonia. Since I have no reason to post at the moment going to keep monitoring the game, if it comes up I will post but hopefully, I will be ready to pm you and adopt her by the weekend.

I think I have a way to get Abegail more involved in the game but that is why I had questions about Gabriella.

All that to say, I haven't forgotten, haven't avoided posting...just no reason too and not feeling well enough to work with a new character.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:43 pm

Glade.to.hea.that.your.feeling.better,please.go.ahead.and.ask.any.question.you.want

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:10 pm

Okay, feeling much better today. Post is done, I adopted Gabriela. Likely send some questions later on today.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:24 am

post then off to wash cloths, leaving tomorror morning, I will be gone till monday (New Jersey bound), be here the rest of the day though, and tonight.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:32 am

Okay. Posted back. I am gone most of the afternoon (2-6) So any posts I owe will happen after that. Have fun in New Jersey. :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:56 am

posted again

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:56 pm

Im back :)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:59 pm

Welcome back! Good weekend away?

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:05 pm

Generally yeah, actually went there because my mom was having surgery, wanted to be there

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:11 pm

Oh, I hope the surgery went well. Nice for you to be able to be with her.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:09 pm

it did thanks, has to go into rehabilitation for a week or two. nice to see my home town again

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:12 pm

Glad it went well. Ah, traveling to a hometown sometimes good and sometimes bad. Glad it was all good for you :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:49 am

Posting, then off to do some grocery shopping

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:41 pm

POSTED

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:00 pm

About to teach, will post after I am done. I took on three more classes so Tuesdays are busy ish now.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:57 pm

:) looking forward

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:32 pm

Just came up with a great idea for the final Indiana Jones Adventure.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:10 am

posted

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:30 pm

Okay, will post once Calvazara has a chance to post with the whole travel arrangement, maybe move us ahead in time to us departing.

Nice appearance of the soldier...hee hee

And finally, oh an idea for the final one?

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!