Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Question The Lyrics

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: Question The Lyrics

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:05 am

"I wish you misery. No, Desperation." -- Hatebreeder, "Doomsayer"

"Don't you want sacrifice?" -- As I Lay Dying, "Comfort Betrays"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JewelGlutton on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:17 am

"Baby, by know, you should know."- Can't Be Tamed, Miley Cyrus.

"Why have you forsaken me?" Chop Suey, System Of A Down.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JewelGlutton
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:03 am

(:D Sephy! ♥)

I don't hate you. ~ The Device has been Modified by Victims of Science

Well, you found me. Congratulations. Was it worth it? ~ Same song as before. :D
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JewelGlutton on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:12 pm

"But now I'm hungover."- Love Drunk, Boys Like Girls.

"Why do I... do this?!"- Over and Over, Three Days Grace.

JewelGlutton
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cynique on Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:13 pm

" 'Cos i'm a new wave gospel sharp, and you'll be thy witness," - Thank God for Esteban, Panic at the disco.

"Do you think everything, everyone, is going mental?" - Everything's Just Wonderful, Lily Allen.
A conclusion's just the part where you got tired of thinking.

Cynique
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JewelGlutton on Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:46 am

"Now, I've got a confession..."- When I Grow Up, Pussycat Dolls.

"How far do I have to go to see the light?"- Xepher, Tatsh.

JewelGlutton
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:52 am

"Forever and forever I shall crawl Ride on tears riede on boulevard that leads you to mourn Leads you to mourn" ride on tears, Charon

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:02 pm

"Will kill me to stop the bleeding?"-I suck at titles and artists...

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RomanesqueMarionette on Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:32 pm

^"I'd do anything for love, but I won't do that"

~ Meat Loaf, erm... I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)

"I don't know where you go-oo-oo
Do you climb into spa-aa-ace?
To the world where you li-ii-ive?
The world where you live? Oo-ooah"

~ Crowded House, World Where You Live
You are walking down the street minding your own business when:
"Whoooo. I am a scary man in a mask and I have just made you kill your own Grandfather at some point in the future so you will have never existed... whooo"
"Er, why?"
"Because it's so amazingly paradoxical... whooo"
"Right"
"Ah yes, but how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"
- DIY Sheep on Faction Paradox

RomanesqueMarionette
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:36 pm

I am a pioneer unlocking the greatest mysteries I've traveled the galaxy and far beyond. ~Pioneer... Theme from Tenchi Muyo...

What's that word again? ~Little Mermaid, Part of Your World.

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelVamp on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:41 pm

it dont mater what you see i know i could never be someone that'l look like you. - One republic all the right moves
I'll walk the path less taken

AngelVamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RomanesqueMarionette on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:39 pm

I found myself in silver dreams
Talking in my sleep to pawns and queens
Half-spoken words you know, they just don't mean the same thing
Somebody must be kiddin' me
Somebody must be lying to me
And please don't ask me which is red and which is black
When are you coming back to me, babe?
When are you coming back to me, babe?

I found myself in checkered lands
I even dreamt I was the knight-in-command
The bishop screamed "Don't horse around boy"
Somebody must be kiddin' me
Somebody must be lying to me
And please don't tell me I'm losing my way
You promised me everything now, didn't you babe?
You promised me everything now, didn't you babe?

~ Split Enz, Titus (First time the entire lyrics to a song have been posted on this thread, I believe)

RomanesqueMarionette
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:49 pm

You're so cold, put your hand in mine. Wise men wonder while strong men die. ~Breaking Benjamin, So Cold.

If today was your last day, and tomorrow was to late, could you say goodbye to yesterday? ~Nickleback, If Today was Your Last Day.

Just a little reminder, because it seems like a lot of people have forgotten how this was supposed to work. : )

onirukon wrote:Okay this is how it goes, one person post question from songs lyrics, and then the next person takes deferent songs lyrics to answer then they post a new question from another song.

Ex:
Person A Why don't you like me?/Mika's Grace Kelly

Person B I don't know why I don't like what's in your eyes/ i hate you my friend by John Oszajca
Have you heard the story of a girl named Beth now known as Tex?/ Trocadero - A Girl Named Tex

Alright I’ll start
Who are you?/ Who Are You by The Who

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:01 am

If we get to see tomorrow
I hope it's worth all the wait
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday. (Boyz II Men - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday )

Where are your friends, man? All My Friends Are Dead -Turbonegro
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

onirukon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:24 pm

There’s many who’ll tell you they’ll give you their love,//But when they say "give" they mean "take"//They hang ‘round just like vultures 'til push comes to shove//And take flight when the earth starts to shake - Thrice, The Weight

Could you whisper in my ear//The things you wanna feel?//I'll give you anything//To feel it comin' - Goo Goo Dolls, Slide

dig17
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:51 pm

I wanna feel you from the inside- Nine Inch Nail- Closer

Is This The End Of The World
Or Just The Start Of The Fight? Creature Feature - Aim For The Head

onirukon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:45 am

Don't dare me now
the threatening shadow will pass by
they're getting closer now
open your eyes
wake up my dear young friend
and hate shall fade away ~Battlefield, Blind Guardian

"Shall we dare the dragon?" ~Mirror, Mirror (on the wall), Blind Guardian

Moon/Mihael
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:48 pm

Oooh, The Dragon
What I'm about to do
I'm sure nobody expected
But that's what I do
Y'all know me
Know me now?
I'm about to unleash the dragon
Uh uh come on /Sisqo: Unleash The Dragon

Do you still have limbs since meeting me?/Horrible Histories Evil Roman Emperors (Bad)

onirukon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LSunday on Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:13 am

"The pain of your memory paralyzes me with fear/but I'm still here/And I'm still here/I'm still here" Still Here-Unitopia

"Do you wake up in the morning and need help to lift your head?" You Don't Know-Next to Normal Cast Album (Alice Ripley)

LSunday
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JessieeJesterr on Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:59 pm

Yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah, yeah/ Yeah - Usher

Do you lock yourself in your room with the radio on turned up so loud that no one hears you're screaming?/ Welcome to My Life - Simple Plan

JessieeJesterr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!