Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Quinn's Restaurant

Quinn's Restaurant

a part of “Quinn's Restaurant”, a fictional universe by Starbuck.

Quinn's Restaurant is now a favorite for amazing food, casual dining, breath-taking views of the salty Sound and beaches, live music, and friendly, energetic staff.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Quinn's Restaurant”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Quinn's Restaurant

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:59 pm

Gah! new characters! And like twenty new posts! I'm still here, and I shall get to reading immediately.
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starbuck on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:03 pm

Sorry, Creo. You get the crazy ex-girlfriend. =D
Previously known as PerfectlyBroken.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Starbuck
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creo on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:15 pm

Wait, what? Crazy ex? What?
Devastated the white swan leaps off a cliff killing herself and, in death, finds freedom.

Creo
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:28 pm

Bahahahaha, poor Jackson lol.
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starbuck on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:29 pm

I can change it to Colby, if that bothers you...

Starbuck
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:34 pm

Lol crazy cathy...XD

Demented
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:42 pm

You have to admit, the scenario has some definite comedic potential either way. XD

Incidentally, Estelle now has a playlist on her profile, if anyone's interested. It's not all classical, I swear. Oh, and whenever Matt wants to play (which I'm guessing is chronologically a few hours yet), just post something to that effect, and I will move Estelle.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creo on Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:03 pm

Oh, no. It's fine. Just unexpected.

By the way guys, I don't know if you ever heard of this but it's called waiting for a response from a player. It's a pet peeve of mine when people bombard me with posts addressing my character, wait about ten minutes, and then moving on. If you want to interact with Jackson, wait five damn seconds.

Creo
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:05 pm

You talkin' about me?
I did get a response. o.o

DumbDora
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:07 pm

Hmmm.
Guess I might need a playlist too.....

[EDIT]
I have a playlist on Matt's profile.
No links though :/

"But are you gonna kill her off?"
"It's not your decision. I love the character, she stays!"
"Yeah, well the only thing love's done is put you in this position; I say kill her off!"
"Yeah, but you say a lot of things -and how's that work? You're a bicycle."

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:56 pm

I love that playlist Home @-@ <33 Slow dancing in a burning room :D!

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starbuck on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:16 pm

I'm off for the night. Behave yourselves. =P

Starbuck
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:36 pm

Will do : D goodnight ^^

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:23 am

Daaaamn. A whole new page of posts - s'pose I got a lot of reading to do. But weekends are usually pretty busy, just a heads up. Especially since i'm moving back into my dorm on sunday.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starbuck on Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:36 am

I'll be slowing down my posts a bit. Sometimes I forget with a larger character list, the threads move a lot more quickly. =\

Bryanna should be open soon, after she helps Crazy Cathy here. =P

Starbuck
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:28 am

August is open as well, I might have him bump into Bry at some point, perhaps knock something she was delivering over, and make it up to her later with a coffee.

But in the meantime, he's occupied with dishes while I get through a busy weekend.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starbuck on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:55 am

Haha, way to feed the addiction! =P

Starbuck
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:30 pm

Do not laugh, but I'm not aware of the term open for a character lol. What does it mean??

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:32 pm

Maggie's definitely open, thought haven't gotten much.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starbuck on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:00 pm

Jayhawker010 wrote:Do not laugh, but I'm not aware of the term open for a character lol. What does it mean??

It means they're free for interaction. =)

Starbuck
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!