Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Recidivist Saint

Recidivist Saint

a part of “Recidivist Saint”, a fictional universe by MayContainPlagiarism.

What happens when the P.M.S. Missandrist learns the Space Princess is hiding on a starliner headed for uncharted space?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Recidivist Saint”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Recidivist Saint

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:53 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Recidivist Saint"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Do you feel like you're a bad writer? PM me, and let's talk about it. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Recidivist Saint

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:54 pm

I updated the front page with descriptions of the Femanazis, the Commenists, and the Cult of Darkness (just so everyone has some idea and I don't have to load four extra paragraphs of exposition into my posts).

The galaxy's most valuable building resource is tritanium. I should probably come up with some kind of bacta parody so we have a convenient healing solution for when the plot doesn't have time for a character death. Is there anything anyone needs/wants to know about the universe before we get started?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:56 pm

I am looking over a few things today, so when I get the chance later tonight I am going to add a character that can fit with the story. If you have any suggestions for a character you feel would compliment the story you plan to tell, just let me know.

I ordered a ton of crap off eBay and it all seems to be showing up today.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:07 pm

If you (or anyone) needs anything, you're always free to PM or IM me. I'm available all afternoon most days.

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:22 pm

I been thinking for a long while, and I have finally decided to join this RP as a space pirate...if you allow me that is.
Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:00 pm

I'm fine with people being antagonists if they'd like, but make no mistake: The Femanazis, Commenists, the Cult of Darkness, the Darkness itself, and particular rivals of Captain Dax Masters are the main enemies. This RP was intended to follow the events of the passengers and crew of the Recidivist Saint so you might be a little bored.

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:12 pm

*Edit*

I have Re-edited my character, if anything else needs changing don't hesitate to PM me.

Also the reason why I do-
-This guy
Name

Is because it makes it...cool and makes me feel like a proper guy

*Edit*

Now I feel like I never read correctly...I will Re-submit my character soon.

Character has been Re-submitted!

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:02 pm

Sorry everyone. RPG was down and so everything's been thrown off and I'm scrambling to see who's still here and who isn't.

If I could get a roll call that would be awesome.

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:06 pm

I'm still willing to join! Also it's good to be back.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrossKnight35 on Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:24 am

Hello there! I just want to say that I am interested in joining this RP! I like the non-serious premise, should be fun.

CrossKnight35
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:33 pm

Glad I could garner your interest.
It will be starting soon(tm) so the sooner you submit a character the sooner I can approve special species or plot information or whatever.

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:58 pm

Took me a long-ass time, but I've finally got an alien character ready for the RP.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrossKnight35 on Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:16 am

Hey! sorry it took so long, but I did it, I submitted a character. Looking forward to this RP!

CrossKnight35
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:12 pm

Well. Giant knight with a lance certainly isn't the most practical concept I've seen, but I suppose I've seen dumber ideas in scifi.

Is everyone ready? I know it's been a much longer wait than expected.

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrossKnight35 on Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:53 pm

Dohoohohohoohoho, well, I am more concerned with the awesome, and less with the pratical.

Well, I am ready.

CrossKnight35
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:54 pm

Wait just a second! *grabs a bowl of popcorn* now I'm ready!

Also gotta hand it to the Knight, dude sounds like a major badass.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrossKnight35 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:59 am

Hahaha thanks dude! Julieta sounds like she'd be a fun character. Looking forward to this RP~

CrossKnight35
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:12 pm

If Olos is still on board we may even start this weekend!

But I have no idea. There's going to be lots of children in my house shortly.

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Durandal on Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:20 am

Got any more room in this?
"It is not the substance of our thoughts nor the merit of our actions that shape our legacy but the paths of others that have touched our life."

Durandal
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:49 pm

Yes, I do, but I urge you type quickly. I'd like to start soon.

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!