Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Vampire's Blood Mixed With Love

Relashionships!

a part of “A Vampire's Blood Mixed With Love”, a fictional universe by MyChemicalRomanceGuy.

Vampires have taken over the world, and to keep somewhat peace between humans and vampires. Each year humans get sent to be salves/food for a vampire family. But, will you fall in love with the person you have to spend the rest of your years with?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Vampire's Blood Mixed With Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relashionships!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby devin on Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:43 pm

Character pairings here! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

devin
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Relashionships!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ni~Chan on Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:59 pm

I don't know if my characters will be accepted but if they are I don't mind who I get paired with ~Nini

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ni~Chan
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:20 pm

Is it going to be Brooke and James out Raila and James?
* Raila is Straight and So is Aidan*
"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." — Dr. Seuss
"If a thing loves, it is infinite." — William Blake
"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." — Oprah Winfrey

Anraee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:23 pm

Can it be Madison and Aidan?

Anraee
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:23 pm

I'm going to wait until there is 1 person left available or until I get pmed that they will allow me too be in a relationship so for now I'm going to change my post.
Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thy on Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:31 pm

Alright! Both of my characters are free for grabs.
Saturn, Male, Vampire -- only goes for guys. Is cold and indifferent, will order people around a lot but is usually is calm and collected, doesn't get hungry easily.
Lea, Female, Human -- goes for both guys and girls. May or may not sexually harass people or just be the bitch she is.

Oh man, I surely made some troublesome characters...

@Ni~Chan
Hey welcome, but question: Why did you submit each of your characters twice? 0-0

Thy
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xSilentButterflyx on Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:31 pm

Whelp my character won't be paired yet until we get a heterosexual or bisexual male vampire (or any male vampire that would be ok with my lady character :P ). Hahah XD She's going to be in a constant trance until she finds her pair XD hahaha
Silently Painting the World

xSilentButterflyx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ni~Chan on Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:58 pm

I accidentally sent them when they weren't finished... Then just now realized you can edit them...

Ni~Chan
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:01 pm

Yes, tenth. *derp*

Thanks for answering my questions!

And by the way, I think my two characters will/ could be together. If anything turns up I'm fine with it though!

(Not Dead)

Have a nice day!

-BurningDark

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:20 pm

Pairs

Madison & Aidan
Saturn &
Simon &
Adrai &
Brookelyn &
Raila &
Kirwin & Luna
Last edited by Anraee on Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anraee
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby devin on Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:10 pm

Kirwin$Luna

devin
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:50 pm

Are Brooke and Ryan together?
Are Raila and James together?

Anraee
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyChemicalRomanceGuy on Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:36 pm

So There are still people needing to be paired. I have my character Sam Keal who's a human, if you'd like to be paired with him message me or post it in the OOC.

MyChemicalRomanceGuy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyChemicalRomanceGuy on Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:57 pm

Here are the people we have.
Vampires:

Madison: Hetrosexual -PAIRED-
Brookelynn: Asexual
Raila: Hetrosexual
Saturn: Homosexual
Simon: Pansexual
Kirwin: Hetrosexual -PAIRED-
Adrai: Bisexual

Humans:

Sam: Bisexual
Ryan:
Luna: Hetrosexual -PAIRED-
Aidan: Hetrosexual -PAIRED-
Leandra: Pansexual
James: Hetrosexual
Chella: Hetrosexual

If I were to pair people I would suggest,
Chella & Simon
James & Raila
Brooke & Ryan
Leandra & Adrai
Sam & Saturn

But, you guys can decide on your own :) Any more questions let me know and please post in OOC if your character has been paired, Thanks!

MyChemicalRomanceGuy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thy on Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:01 pm

Totally with you MyChemicalRomanceGuy! If you don't mind pairing up with Saturn that is :) And @Ni~Chan, is it okay if you pair up with my human girl? That'd actually be amusing.

Thy
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ni~Chan on Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:27 pm

@Thy I would think that would be perfect.

Ni~Chan
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:32 pm

Like I said, maybe it wasn't clear, sorry, but I'd like my characters together if that's okay. Unless something comes up, which I'm good with as well.

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyChemicalRomanceGuy on Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:52 pm

Alright, looks like it should work out nicely. ^_^ and no, I don't mind being paired with James lol

MyChemicalRomanceGuy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:53 pm

If anyone needs a human to pair up with I'm open.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby devin on Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:00 pm

So, I'm a little confused here, who's with James? I don't really care personally.

devin
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!