Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

They are Anything But Simple

Relations

a part of “They are Anything But Simple”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

Different people, different backgrounds, two buildings, five apartments, and one coffee shop to keep them all sane. This is their story. [INVITE ONLY]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “They are Anything But Simple”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:51 pm

Hey guys! ^^ I just have one thing to add and that is that you are not being forced to do these because I know that some people don't like doing them, which is fine with me. Everyone has their own preferences. I'm not about to force you to do something you don't want to do. But, if you would like to do it, by all means go ahead. :)

Code: Select all
[center][img]gif/picture%20of%20your%20character[/img]
[size=150]Name of character[/size]
[size=95] Age - Apartment - Gender - Sexuality 

♥♥ = Romantic Interest || ♥-Fling, Flirts, Friend W/ Benefits, etc. | ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies[/size][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][/center]

[size=110][b]1A[/b][/size]
[size=90]
[list][*] [b]Dakota Yu:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.[/list]

[list][*] [b]Evangeline Babineaux:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list][/size]

[size=110][b]1B[/b][/size]
[size=90]
[list][*] [b]Amber Tate:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.[/list]

[list][*] [b]Chrysanthemum Davenport:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]

[list][*] [b]Florence Masson:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.[/list][/size]

[size=110][b]2A[/b][/size]
[size=90]
[list][*] [b]Greyson Walker:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.[/list]

[list][*] [b][i][*Paul Wesley FC*][/i]:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list][/size]

[size=110][b]2B[/b][/size]
[size=90]
[list][*] [b]Phineas Hamilton:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.[/list]

[list][*] [b]Sebastian McCain:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.[/list]

[list][*] [b]Skylar Anderson:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.[/list][/size]

[size=110][b]2C[/b][/size]
[size=90]
[list][*] [b]Jacob Norton-Xu:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.[/list][/size]

[size=110][b]4D[/b][/size]
[size=90]
[list][*][b]Harper Foster:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]

[list][*] [b][i][*Sonny Moore FC*][/i]:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list][/size]
Last edited by .euphoria. on Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:54 pm

| Twenty Four|| 1A || Female || Heterosexual |

| ♥♥ = Romantic Interest || ♥ = Fling, Flirts, Friend W/ Benefits, etc. | ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies |

|1A|

Evangeline Babineaux: ☺☺
She's my best friend, as simple as that. I moved here when I was about... Twenty years old. And she was the first person I met when I moved into my small apartment. I still remember the day I walked into her work and had to have her help me translate most of the menu. Haha, I laugh at it now but at the time I was absolutely humiliated. Yet, the next time I came in, we sort of had time to speak to one another and as they say, the rest is history. She's the best friend I could ever ask for, she doesn't judge me and she seems to actually care about me unlike other people.

|1B|

Amber Tate:

Chrysanthemum Davenport:
This girl, I swear. She's is something else. But, I like Chris, she knows what she wants and she knows when she wants it. And even if she hates her job, she's awesome at. Chris, she's that one friend that will tell you the truth no matter how much it'll hurt you only because she wants to help you in the long run. She's a bitch, but she's a honest bitch.

|2A|

Greyson Walker:
I don't know a lot about Greyson, I can tell you that he's a huge flirt and flirts with every girl he gets the chance to. Sadly, he never got the chance to flirt with me seeing that I was with Jacob but, hey, let him flirt with me and every other girl. Who else is going to do it?

Blair Robertson: ☺/◑
Blair's cool, I guess. I mean, I'm not like best friends with him but we're not enemies or anything and my best friend over here seems to be crazy about him. Most of the good things I hear about him are from Cajun and it's quite adorable seeing them flirt with one another, not gonna lie. But, other than that, I don't know a lot about him.

|2B|

Phineas Hamilton:

Sebastian McCain:

Skylar Anderson:
I honestly don't see what's so bad about her. She seems fine to me, but whatever. Sadly, I can't tell you anything about her because we're not that close.

|2C|

Jacob Norton-Xu: ♥♥/☠
Saying that I don't still love him would be a lie, but I can't force him to love me back and want to marry me if he has feelings for Harper or whatever her name is. And, I know people tell me that they don't think that he would do anything like that but, I'm not the foreign naive idiot that I used to be. I know what happens in that house when someone enters and I'll be damned before getting hurt again. People can say what they want about my decision but, what would they do if the love of their life was leaving some... whore's house when they were suppose to be with you? When you're in that position then let me know.

|4D|

Harper Foster: ◑ /☠
I don't know her nor do I want to. She's just some stripper that saw something or someone in this case, that she liked and took it without a second thought. And, as much as I want to blame the whole thing on her, I can't... It's not completely her fault. It's mostly her fault but not completely.

[*Sonny Moore FC*]:

| Twenty Four|| 1B || Female || Asexual |

| ♥♥ = Romantic Interest || ♥ = Fling, Flirts, Friend W/ Benefits, etc. | ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies |

|1A|

Dakota Yu:

Evangeline Babineaux:

|1B|

Amber Tate:

Florence Masson:

|2A|

Greyson Walker:

[*Paul Wesley FC*]:

|2B|

Phineas Hamilton:

Sebastian McCain:

Skylar Anderson:

|2C|

Jacob Norton-Xu:

|4D|

Harper Foster:

[*Sonny Moore FC*]:
Last edited by .euphoria. on Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:20 pm

25 - 2C - Male - Pretty Damned Depressed Right Now, Thanks.

♥♥ = Romantic Interest || ♥-Fling, Flirts, Friend W/ Benefits, etc. | ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies

1A

• Dakota Yu: ♥♥ / ☠
    "Fuck, you just had to make me go through all of this again? Fine - I still love her. Yeah, I know more than a few people that have told me to grow a pair of balls and move on, but I can't. She is really the only one that I've ever proposed to, and one I could say that I trusted with my life, and those facts are just the reason why I keep getting mad at myself. I mean, she just dropped me off on the side of the road because she thought I was cheating; no matter how many times I told her I wasn't, she didn't care. And... well, I'm fucking broken, that's what."

• Evangeline Babineaux: ☺ / ◑
    "Kota's friend. She's pretty rambunctious, I'll give her that. I don't hate her by any means - far from it - but I also don't really feel as attached to her as I could've been, like Dakota was. At the same time, I'm not sure how I feel about her - I mean, she probably hates my guts.

1B

• Amber Tate:
    "Eh, she's nice for part of that 'feminist' apartment. Sure, their antics get on my nerves, but I'm not one to shut my door to those that want to come in. She works hard at what she wants, and I can respect that. I'd consider us friends, if I knew anything about her."

• Chrysanthemum Davenport:
    "Same for Amber, I respect Chris for her work ethics, even if her feminist ravings make me want to bash my head against a wall. Besides, her personality is way too much like mine for me not to find her interesting. But that is where I draw the line - or I would, if their apartment didn't draw the line for me. "

• Florence Masson:
    "One of the only people I don't care much for, Flo here would be on my good list if I didn't know she didn't pay for jack shit. I mean, her apartment, her tuition, all paid for by her daddy. I don't hate her or anything - she works pretty hard for some reason, even though she doesn't have to - but I find her hard to like as well."

2A

• Greyson Walker: ◑/☺
    "This guy. I don't know what to say about him besides manwhore. I mean, to each their own, but this guy sort of takes everybody else's own and sleeps with it. I don't know what the ladies see in him, or how in hell he even keeps up with the rent when he obviously just fucks and sleeps, but whatever. The guy's an asshole, but whatever - I deal with more assholes every night, and he's pretty tame compared to some of the others."

• [*Paul Wesley FC*]: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

2B

• Phineas Hamilton:
    "Kid's younger than me, and that's about it about my knowledge of him. Finn's just an acquaintance, living in the same building as me: I don't hate him, I don't overly like him, he's just him. His brother, on the other hand..."

• Sebastian McCain:
    "I don't know what it is, but I'm thinking my stance on this kid might change. He just shows up from Europe, way too excited and stuff, and then just jumps into life. I can handle him, but it takes effort - but hey, who am I to judge when most of the people around me think I'm an asshole?"

• Skylar Anderson:
    "Scary woman? Naw, just pretty damned determined. She does what she wants, and that's fine by me - heck, she's pretty funny when being intimidating to some of the others, I can't lie. The only thing I can think of that I have a problem with is when she smells like smoke and comes in my room. I try not to flip out - but its hard when all I can think of is the couch smelling like it was on fire."

2C

• Jacob Norton-Xu: ♥/☠
"You know what, I'm me. I can't change who I am - trust me, I've tried so many times - but that doesn't mean I'm always happy with how I've turned out. I thought I did, but the last few weeks have really rocked my own self esteem, and I don't think much will cure it until I somehow get over Kota."

4D

• Harper Foster:
    "Harper's a good person, honestly. I tried blaming her for my... you know, that shit, but it just didn't work. Harper isn't the problem, but that's besides the point. She is strong, and great at her job, and I'm not ashamed to be one of the few that brave going into her apartment just for a chat. And she ain't soar on the eyes either - but I'm still unsure if our friendship will be able to hold if I ever told her that Dakota cut me off because of her."

• [*Sonny Moore FC*]:
    "I've known this guy longer than his sister, and easily consider him a friend, regardless of his reputation. Besides, he is a kick ass DJ."
Last edited by JokerofSpades on Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:09 pm

| Twenty || 2B || Male || Heterosexual |

|1A|

Dakota Yu: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

Evangeline Babineaux: | ☺ | "One of my best mates, Angie. When I'm not working, hanging out with my brother, or spending time with Amber, you'll find me at the comic book store with her. We geek out from time to time, which I personally enjoy. She's really the only one other than Jack that I feel comfortable sharing my secret with."

|1B|

Amber Tate: | ☺/♥ | "Is it incredibly cheesy if I say it was 'love at first sight'? Yes, it's true, I've had a crush on her since the moment she walked into my bookshop but it doesn't mean I'm whipped. Of course I'm curious if she feels the same but the cold expression she often wears is a little hard to read. Maybe one day I can muster up the courage and ask but until then, we'll probably just stay friends. Not that I mind. She's an absolute pleasure to be around."

Chrysanthemum Davenport: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

Florence Masson: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

|2A|

Greyson Walker: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

[*Paul Wesley FC*]: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

|2B|

Sebastian McCain: | ☺☺ | "I obviously adore the little wanker. He is my brother after all. We've gotten pretty close these past couple months. Honestly, I couldn't see my life without him now that we've finally been reunited again."

Skylar Anderson: | ☺ | "We've been roommates since I first moved here. I don't see why people see her as so intimidating. Well, okay, I can. Still, even though she's a little rough around the edges, she's so nice to me and my brother. She accepted him without me having to ask, and even agreed to let him room with us. She's amazing!"

|2C|

Jacob Norton-Xu: | ◑ | "I don't really know the bloke, don't have anything against him and I hardly see him around."

|4D|

Harper Foster: | ◑ | "I don't really see her around much, but I know she's a friend of Amber's. I'd like to meet her one day and get to know her. As of right now I don't really have much of an opinion of her."

[*Sonny Moore FC*]: | ◑ | "I don't recall ever seeing him before. It's like he doesn't exist"
Last edited by ibecameinsane on Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:24 pm

| Twenty-Two || 1B || Female || Heterosexual |

|1A|

Dakota Yu: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

Evangeline Babineaux: | ◑ | "She's a rather bubbly character, that one. Evangeline is not exactly a 'friend' per se. More of an acquaintance really. I don't mind her company. Quite often I tend to tolerate her more than anything. She's taken pictures of me for her photography portfolio, which are rather impressive. I won't deny that she's got a lot of talent."

|1B|

Chrysanthemum Davenport: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

Florence Masson: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

|2A|

Greyson Walker: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

[*Paul Wesley FC*]: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

|2B|

Phineas Hamilton: | ☺☺ | "To be fair, he's a really great guy. Finn is the only one I have really connected with since I moved to San Francisco and he's been nothing but polite to me. I get the impression that he doesn't like me for just my looks. The way we talk, it gives me the impression that he likes me for my personality and my interests. He doesn't pry and yet he's always willing to learn more about me. There's something there, something about him, but I just can't place it."

Sebastian McCain: | ◑/☺ | "He is Finn's twin brother but we've only ever met a couple of times. He's great fun and rather eccentric in that loveable kind of way. I'm probably the only one that can tell the identical twins apart, even when they're not together."

Skylar Anderson: | ◑/☺ | "She's Finn's roommate and we butt heads from time to time but not any less than I would anyone else. I don't know what it is, but the more I go over to their apartment I start to grow more and more comfortable over there. With her included."

|2C|

Jacob Norton-Xu: | ◑ | "I have no opinion of him."

|4D|

Harper Foster: | ☺ | "We're friends, which surprises most people. I admire her independence and the way she's able to support her child. Her daughter is an absolute gem and I can only assume it's because she was raised properly. We have coffee together once or twice and week and text each other, but not religiously. It's a comfortable friendship and I'm proud to say that we've allowed ourselves to open up a bit and confide in each other over some things."

[*Sonny Moore FC*]: | ◑ | "He's Harper's brother but we've never formally met."
Last edited by ibecameinsane on Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:25 pm

19 - 2B - Female - Bi-sexual

♥♥ = Romantic Interest || ♥-Fling, Flirts, Friend W/ Benefits, etc. | ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies

1A

• Dakota Yu:
    "I don't really know her too well to be honest. We have only talked like once or twice, so until then I have nothing really great to say about her."

• Evangeline Babineaux: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

1B

• Amber Tate: ◑//☺
    "Ehhh, we butt heads a lot. I have only talked to her a few times, and well we aren't exactly enemies nor friends. Lets just leave it at that."

"Nice girl, and we are friends. Not best friends, but we are friends and I am sure that is enough... right?"

• Florence Masson: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

2A

• Greyson Walker: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Blair Robertson:
    "I don't talk to him in fact I rarely see him around even though he lives in the same building. That doesn't really bother me of course. I mean he is just some party dude."

2B

• Phineas Hamilton:
    "I admit some times he does get on my nerves, but then again I think of him actually as a friend. We are roommates, keep in mind that we don't always agree but we don't argue all the time. Plus some times I can talk him into playing a video game with me."

• Sebastian McCain: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Skylar Anderson:
    "Most people are in like this love hate relationship with themselves but not me. I really don't like myself, what I have become, and what has gone down in my life because I am so uncomfortable, and because I dislike myself so much. Of course I don't hate myself to the point where I'd hurt myself, I just feel like more of an enemy to myself if that makes sense."

2C

• Jacob Norton-Xu:
    "I like being around him, and I kind of feel bad for him because his fiancé broke it off with him. Not important subject obviously. I hang out with him every now and then, and it is obvious he hates the fact that I smell like smoke. Understandable, a lot of people don't like it either. Either way he's a generally good dude, and nice to be around, sometimes.

4D

• Harper Foster: ☺☺
    "One of the few people that I actually talk to. She isn't as bad as some people may think, yeah she does things that other people wouldn't do but that doesn't necessarily make her a bad person. Anyways, I consider her a friend.

• [*Sonny Moore FC*]: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

24 - 2A - Male - Heterosexual

♥♥ = Romantic Interest || ♥ -Fling, Flirts, Friend W/ Benefits, etc. | ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies

1A

• Dakota Yu: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Evangeline Babineaux: ☺☺//♥
    "I have to say she is one of many people that I love being around. I've known her for a while now and I will admit I do flirt with her every now and then. Does she care? I don't think so. Anywayyysss, we work out together every now and then. She also talks me into playing video games which doesn't need to much convincing. Plus I must say that she is a kick ass cook."

1B

• Amber Tate: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Chrysanthemum Davenport: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

2A

• Blair Robertson:
    "I like myself, I don't exactly love myself but what ever its not important. Either way I'm nice, blah blah blah. I like myself that's all that matters, long story short."

2B

• Phineas Hamilton: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Sebastian McCain: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Skylar Anderson:
    "Intimidating? Yeah I guess, I don't know her too well but from what people have said to me I don't really care. I'm nice but I have heard from people that she isn't too nice so until I actually meet her I have nothing to say."

2C

• Jacob Norton-Xu: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

4D

• Harper Foster: ♥♥//☺//◑
    "I see her sometimes, and I think she is gorgeous to be honest but I have never really talked to her. We'd see each other around, maybe even say hi to each other but other than that we say nothing more. It's kind of I guess... sad?"

• [*Sonny Moore FC*]: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
Last edited by Hallowed777 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:22 pm

24 - 1A - Female - Hetero

1A

☺☺Dakota Yu “Kota is an absolute delight! She's pretty much the best friend I've ever had in my life. I admire her strength and her willingness to stand up for herself. Oh, and her baked goodies! Totally delish. Cooking with her is just about one of the most amazing things on my every day to-do list. Sometimes I'll pop by the bakery and do some free labor. Besides Gordon, she's the first real friend I had here. I do my best to help her out whenever she has a panic attack and comfort her when she's upset. Like when she broke it off with John. I've told her time and again that I don't think he did anything but she's a bit adamant. She'll come around though.”

1B

Amber Tate
“Amber? Oh, she's absolutely gorgeous. I love when she lets me photograph her for my portfolio. I don't really know her personally. We aren't really that close - I do know that Ferb has a crush on her. I suppose I should make an effort to actually get to know her, but I really don't have the time. One of these days. Maybe. I hope she'll let me do a documentary on her.”

Chrysanthemum Davenport Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

Florence Masson Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

2A

Greyson Walker Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

☺☺♥♥Blair Robertson
You mean Greyson's dreamy roomy? Adore him. Truly, I do. I love hanging out with him as much I as do with Ferb. I don't really geek out with him though. We talk about cars and new video games. I always pick Blair and Ferb for my CoD team. He's a total sweetheart though. Even if he purposely makes me blush just for a laugh. It's all in good fun. Ah, but the fun part comes around working out with him. We generally tease each other the most then. That man has a body like a god though. I am absolutely dying. Just dying to lay some tattoos on those chiseled muscles. Rawr!

2B

Phineas Hamilton “Ferb? He's absolutely delightful. I love nerding out with him! When he and I team up on Game n' Gumbo night, we are an unstoppable force. He's a really sweet guy and a good friend. Nothing more. What? Don't give me that look. I don't think I'm his type, hehe. As in, my name isn't Amber Tate. Oh! So we've found this most amazing comic book shop and I'm trying my damnedest to get him to go to Comicon with me. Other than that, what else is there to say about him? Oh! I love his accent and I have an entire hour's worth of him saying long words. I also have his ringtone set as him saying effervescent, bollocks, cheerio, wanker, supercalufragilisticexpialidotious, and kitty cat. It's just adorable.”

Sebastian McCain Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

☺☺Skylar Anderson
“Sky is very...Outspoken. I was a bit intimidated by her when she first came around even though she was younger than me. She comes off quite strong. But after a little while, we became really good friends. I know it bothers her that I always bug her about smoking, but we still manage to stay friends. As long as she doesn't bring the cigarettes around 1A. Oh! You should hear her play the guitar. I never could really pick it up as well as other instruments. But she is really talented. I admire her ambition and her goal to become a doctor. Despite her sometimes abrasive attitude, she's got a heart of gold.”

2C

Jacob Norton-Xu Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

4D

Harper Foster
“I'm sure that there's some code of best friends that says I should hate her because Kota does. But the truth remains that I don't know the woman. I know little to nothing about her. I mean, I know for a fact that her brother is a total whore and everyone assumes she is too because she's a dancer at HUB. But you know what they say about assuming. Still, I'm not exactly chomping at the bit to get to know her. I can recognize when people want their privacy. I'm not paparazzi. Jeez.”

[*Sonny Moore FC*]: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
Last edited by Vix on Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:57 pm

Twenty-Two || Apartment 4D || Female || Pansexual

Witty || Charming || Guarded || Independent || Proud || Hardworking || Playful

1A

[☠/◑] Dakota Yu:"She broke the heart of my boss. Poor guy was torn apart. I don't really know her, but I don't really care to after seeing all the hell she put him through. He damn near worshiped the ground she walked on, and then out of nowhere she just up and left him. What a bitch... Did I say that out loud? Oops."

[◑] Evangeline Babineaux: "Well, I think I've seen her working at the coffee shop more than once... She likes to carry around a camera, and that kind of makes me nervous. I'd just prefer to avoid her, but it's nothing against her. I just like to keep to myself, and judging by the way she sorta clings around that one guy Amber hangs out with.. I'd just as soon keep my distance. I've heard she's a total sweetheart, though?"

1B

[☺] Amber Tate: "I guess you could say she's one of my best friends... One of my only friends, to be honest. I don't really talk to anyone else, aside from Jinx. Amber gets me. She doesn't judge, and we both have big dreams for ourselves. She's talented, and beautiful, and honest... Yep. She's my best friend.".

• Chrysanthemum Davenport: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

2A

• [*Paul Wesley FC*]: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

2B

[◑] Phineas Hamilton: "Who? Oh, that guy! Yeah, I know of him. He's really good friends with Amber, I think... At least, she's talked to me about him a few times before. Nothing bad, of course. I don't really know him, to be honest- but he stays out of my business, so that makes him an okay guy in my book..

[] Skylar Anderson: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

2C

[☺/♥] Jacob Norton-Xu: "This guy... He's been really good to me. He gave me a job, and he respects me and my privacy. I'd be lying if I didn't say I had a small thing for him, but I think I'm suffering from Hero-Syndrome. Anyway, I'm not looking for someone and neither is he... And did I mention he's my boss?".

4D

[☺] [*Sonny Moore FC*]: "I love my brother."

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:32 am

Twenty \\ 1B \\ Female \\ Heterosexual

1A
  • Dakota Yu:

• Evangeline Babineaux:

1B
  • Amber Tate:
  • Florence Masson: ☺☺ \\ 'Rich bitch, spoilt, feed with a silver spoon etc etc, I've heard it all and honestly I'm over it. Yes, my parents pay for my schooling and apartment, but my grades are all my own. There is more to me than the rich girl.

2A
  • Greyson Walker:
  • [*Paul Wesley FC*]:

2B
  • Phineas Hamilton:

• Sebastian McCain: ☺ \\ Seb is mainly harmless, though a tad strange. I don't know how often he's been able to get out and socialise with people his own age since he doesn't always pick up on social queues. There are times when he can come across as a bit creepy. But for all that I'd consider him a friend. He's a decent guy to hang out with and he has a collection of dirty jokes that always have me in hysterics.

• Skylar Anderson:

2C
  • Jacob Norton-Xu: ◑ \\ The guy seems to have a bit of a chip on his shoulder and a massive thing for cleanliness. I don't have anything against him, but there's nothing about him that makes me want to go and strike up a conversation either. Especially since he seems to be suffering from a non-stop hangover.

4D
  • Harper Foster:
  • [*Sonny Moore FC*]:

Twenty \\ 2B \\ Male \\ Bisexual

1A
  • Dakota Yu:

• Evangeline Babineaux:

1B
  • Amber Tate:
  • Florence Masson: ☺ \\ Flo knows that I'm weird and doesn't seem to mind, which makes me think that she's alright. Plus she's teaching me how to cheat at poker and she laughs at all my dirty jokes. There's nothing like having a girl laugh at your jokes to make you feel special. Seriously, this girl's a keeper!

2A
  • Greyson Walker:
  • [*Paul Wesley FC*]:

2B
  • Phineas Hamilton: ☺☺ \\ You know what's cool about being identical, being identical. We're not exactly the same, but enough so that people who didn't know Finn had a twin get a big fright when they meet me. I've gotta admit that it's pretty funny seeing their faces. But, ya'know, Finn's cool to have around for other reasons too. He's a pretty neat brother and I'm glad we've bonded so easily since my magical appearance.

• Sebastian McCain: ☺☺ \\ I don't want to toot my own horn or anything, but I'm pretty amazing.

• Skylar Anderson:

2C
  • Jacob Norton-Xu: ◑ \\

4D
  • Harper Foster:
  • [*Sonny Moore FC*]:

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:37 pm

23 - 2A - Male - Heterosexual

1A

• Dakota Yu: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Evangeline Babineaux: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

1B

• Amber Tate: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

2A

2B

• Phineas Hamilton: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Skylar Anderson: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

2C

• Jacob Norton-Xu: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

4D

• Harper Foster: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!