Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Special Ones

Relationship Thread

a part of “The Special Ones”, a fictional universe by The-Calenator.

You are special. You have a gift. You want to know what and how. Come inside and find out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Special Ones”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:11 am

This is where you set up your relationships with eachother's characters with the base below {Change the format up, add gifs and do stuff to it, you know?}, so, talk to one another through private messages or chat.

Code: Select all
Your Character's Name

Other characters names and relationships with them.

{Pretty shitty base. Just look at ones below and find some inspiration from there}

Last edited by The-Calenator on Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:49 pm

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

R O O M A T E
Aislinn Buckeldee
"It helps that she's my closest friend. She doesn't bother me when I just want silence or freak out when I accidentally read her thoughts."

B E S T - F R I E N D
Aislinn Buckeldee
"Although she can't really keep anything from me, I don't think she would either way. Plus, I don't keep anything from her in fair trade... She's similar to me in a lot of ways. It makes our friendship effortless."

Katherine Hayes
"Our friendship just kinda happened one day. She is one of my best friends and is as close to me as Aislinn is."

Blair Mór
"I like her, she's pretty cool. She completes our little group."

Samuel Reuben Drake
"He's very easy to talk to and sometimes it's nice to get away from all the estrogen."

F R I E N D S
Galen Adams
"He's a lot like me, which makes me naturally curious about him. I always wanted to find someone similar to me."

Reed Adams
"Can't have one twin without the other right? He's cool. I think he actually likes the fact that I'm more interested in Galen them him. Plus he saved Aislinn's life... That automatically gives him brownie points in my book."

Elizabeth Leah Avyanna
"I don't know her all too well. But she wants help trying to surface her memories. I don't know if I'm that powerful, but I can try right?"

Nathaniel Orion
"I don't even know how to describe our relationship. He likes picking on me... And flirting with me."

N E U T R A L / U N K N O W N
Chris Flynn
"I don't think he likes me very much... Maybe my whole mind reading thing bothers him? It bothers a lot of people."

Landon Blackwood
"He's... attractive but yeah that's about it. I don't really talk to him."

Meilani Valencia
"I don't really know her."

Spencer Knight
"All I know is she's sleeping with Landon... Everyone knows that."

Leonard Knight
"Uhh... He's the chick screwing Landon's brother."

E N E M I E S
Synthia Faye
"She's one of the few people here who know about my past. And I can tell from her thoughts that she judges me for it. So I don't waste my time with people who want to judge me for what happened in the past... Plus her mind gives me a headache whenever I'm around her."

L O V E - I N T E R E S T
Galen Adams
"Would it be corny to say we complete each other? Well... We just work really well together. And stuff..."

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

R O O M A T E
Chris Flynn
"He's pretty cool."

B E S T - F R I E N D S
Spencer Knight
"She's my main bitch. Best friend... in all senses of the word."

Nathaniel Orion
"This is my dude! Partners in crime!"

F R I E N D S
Chris Flynn
"Yeah he's my bud. We work out together and stuff. Got no issues with the dude."

Aislinn Buckeldee
"She's my gamer buddy... Although I usually kick her ass. She's pretty cool, but we're just friends."

Synthia Faye
"I don't know if she'd call me her friend. But I just love to frustrate her."

Katherine Hayes
"She is really cool and easy to talk to. Probably one of the few people here who doesn't think I'm a man whore."

Blair Mór
"Oh yeah... I took her virginity. She's fun, and I enjoy flirting with her."

N E U T R A L / U N K N O W N
Elizabeth Leah Avyanna
"I don't have a problem with her. But she avoids me like the plague... To each his own I guess."

Gisele DuBois
"I mean I don't really know her but she's cute. Keeps to herself. Plus with her mind reading business... I try to keep my distance."

Meilani Valencia
"Who?"

Reed Adams
"That's one of the twins right?"

Galen Adams
"He's the blind twin... I think."

Leonard Knight
"Spence's brother. I got no beaf with him but we don't hang out or anything.... Be kinda awkward."

Samuel Reuben Drake
"I don't know him too well but he seems alright."

E N E M I E S
Synthia Faye
"She kinda hates my ability... We have a complicated relationship."

L O V E - I N T E R E S T
Spencer Knight
"Yeah... We just fool around."

Synthia Faye
"I just flirt with her and usually it's like flirting with a brick wall... Very effective."

Katherine Hayes
"Something about her gets under his skin. He's completely different around her... She makes him nervous and makes him want to be a better person."

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

OOC: Feel free to PM me about relationships. I'm open to just about anything. But I did put thoughts for any characters, even ones they don't really know.
Last edited by mjolnir on Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:06 am, edited 11 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:13 pm

Hi everyone!

Sorry for making this so difficult but I can't reply to PMs, catch me on IM or just let me know on this OOC if you want to have a predetermined relationship with my character :)

Also @The-Calenator how many years have the majority of us been at the school?

Can't wait to get started! :D
XViolet7

XViolet7
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:46 pm

Roommate
Meilani Valencia ~ “We just clicked from day one”

Friends
Meilani Valencia
Blair Mor ~ "She ran into me when I was venturing. She's the only one that sees passed the "pure evil" persona, I don't mind having her around."
Gisele Dubois ~ “She met me when the other part of me was out…she didn’t judge and somehow she brought me back to my normal state”
Samuel Reuben Drake ~ "He's goofy and easy to be around."
Chris Flynn ~ "His sarcasm humors me"
Aislinn Buckeldee ~ "I remember laughing until neither of us could breathe, I don’t even know what we were laughing about but it’s the reason we became friends”

Unknown/Neutral
Landon Blackwood ~ “I don’t know him…but I’ve seen him around, he makes me…uncomfortable”
Reed Adams ~ "Doesn't he have a twin?"
Galen Adams ~ *shrugs*
Katherine Hayes ~ "Yea I've seen her around...I think"

Enemies
Spencer Knight ~ “Everything she says is white noise”
Synthia Faye ~ “For some reason, she bothers me”

Crush(es)
Leo Knight ~ “Everything he says makes me blush, the 'dark' side of me hates it”
Nathaniel Orion ~ "He's perfectly insane, he just makes my heart melt. The 'light' side of me hates it"
Samuel Reuben Drake ~ "We're friends first and he's really young but...I don't know, there is something about him"
Last edited by XViolet7 on Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:10 pm, edited 27 times in total.

XViolet7
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:28 pm

@Violet: This really doesn't belong here but meh, the time you have been here depends how old you are and your powers and such. For example, my character has been there for nearly his whole life because when he was only nearly three years old he had to be taken to the doctors and they found something in his blood, leading to his powers. Luckily, the doctor was superhuman too and he told his parents they he could take them and they agreed, thinking it was safe for him. He forgot about them and considers some of the sueprhuman teachers family now.

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:54 am

◑= Neutral || ☺ = Friends || ☺☺=Best Friends|| ☠ = Enemies or Rivals || ღ = Crush or Attraction || ♥ = Romantic Interest

☺☺ || Galen Will Adams || ☺☺
ANSWER

☺☺ || Reed Lewis Adams || ☺☺
ANSWER

|| Synthia Aurore Faye ||
"Well, she isn't exactly the most polite person on the planet. I kinda like her, I dunno why. I mean, she's pretty. Maybe it's just my "like all attractive girls" syndrome going on. Meh."
ANSWER
Last edited by The-Calenator on Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine on Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:42 am

Meilani Renai ValenciaImage
✿Roommate || ✴Friends || ♥Love Interest || ☺Attraction || ☠Enemies

Image✴✿Elizabeth Leah Avyanna✿✴
Portrayed By: XViolet7
"Since day one the two of us kinda clicked. She is my best friend."
Mei has no idea what it is about Liz, but ever since the moment she laid eyes on her, she knew the two of them would get along just fine. They eventually became inseparable and oddly enough, Mei have no problem with either side of her.

When it comes to Liz's dark side, Mei is like her partner in crime. Liz is the only one Mei ever feels comfortable sharing absolutely everything with. If anyone else were to find out about half the things she has told her best friend, Mei wouldn't know how to handle herself.

ImageLeonard Beowulf Knight
Portrayed By: tigerz
"He's straight up adorable. But for some reason every time he is around me he acts strange."

ImageBlair Keita Vanora Mór
Portrayed By: GrimBones66

ImageSynthia Aurore Faye
Portrayed By: Layla
"Every word that comes out her mouth does nothing more than piss me off to no end."

ImageName
Portrayed By: GrimBones66

ImageSpencer Marie Knight
Portrayed By: tigerz

ImageAislinn Mae Buckeldee
Portrayed By: Sanarith
"Aislinn is like a younger sister to me. She's makes me feel at ease just like my younger sister used to do before she passed."

ImageReed Lewis Adams
Portrayed By: Zoey26123

ImageGalen Will Adams
Portrayed By: Zoey26123

ImageEvonne Louise Dawnson
Portrayed By: xNocturnax

ImageName
Portrayed By: SweatyGrace

ImageKatherine Sophia Grace Hayes
Portrayed By: RubyTuesday

ImageLandon Blackwood
Portrayed By: Scar.-;

ImageGisele DuBois
Portrayed By: Scar.-;

ImageEli Evan Young
Portrayed By: RubyTuesday

Image☺✴Christopher Gabriel Flynn✴☺
Portrayed By: CutUp
"He's got some nice abs. But he's also a good friend of mine."

ImageNathaniel Orion
Portrayed By: ThatStupidPunk

ImageName
Portrayed By: The-Calenator

ImageSamuel Reuben Drake
Portrayed By: The-Calenator
Want to discuss, send me a PM. c:
Last edited by Aquamarine on Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:42 am, edited 8 times in total.
ImageImage
Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Aquamarine
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:50 pm

Roommate
Synthia Faye
"She can be annoying when I have Landon over but she's also hot... But if she messes with my CoD, she's going flying out the window."

Best Friends
Landon Blackwood
"We're besties with all the benefits."
Leonard Knight
"My precious little Beowulf..."

Friends

Frenemies
Nathaniel Orion
"It's complicated."

Enemies
Elizabeth Avyanna
"I can't stand her."

Acquaintances
Blair Mor
"She's friends with Leo."

Love Interest
Landon Blackwood
"It's more of like a friends with benefits thing..."
Synthia Faye
"She's hot."
Nathaniel Orion
"We fooled around a few times..."
Blair Mor
"Easy on the eyes"

Roommate

Best Friends
Spencer Knight
"And she's my sister... That also acts like my mom."

Friends

Enemies

Acquaintances
Elizabeth Avyanna
"We don't really talk but she acts kinda weird..."

Love Interest
Meilani Valencia
"I always manage to make myself look like a complete idiot in front of her."
Last edited by tigerz on Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:17 pm

Roommate
Gisele DuBois
Best Friends
Gisele DuBois
I've never had to hide anything from her, mainly because she can read anything I think about. And I help her with her abilities.
Ash and Gisele have been friends and roommates since the beginning. The pair share a dorm and often help each other out if they need it.

Katherine Hayes
Kit Kat is there for me whenever someone needs a stern telling off, and I'm constantly covering for her. She's always there, and we swap fashion styles often. We're a pretty odd pair, but odd is good.
Ash and Kat grew close and Ash can't remember why - the girls just clicked. While they are similar in personality, Ash covers for Kat when she needs it, and Kat protects and stands up for Aislinn. The girls often debate fashion and just get along like a house on fire.

Blair Mor
This redhead is almost as fun-loving as me - and she likes rabbits!
Blair is a part of Ash's friendship group along with Kat and Gisele. Ash can relate to her quite well, as she often lends her some oxygen when Blair has an asthma attack, and the headache-inducing noises caused by vibrations. Oh, and then there's the video games.

Friends
Landon Blackwood
He's damn good at video games. And he's attractive, but NOT my type.
When Ash and Landon do get together, it ends up being video game related. Landon likes to say he wins, and Ash lets him, but really the balance is about 50/50.

Synthia Faye
It can be hard to balance out both Gisele and Synth, but we get along in those rare occasions she's social.
It's hard for Ash to balance both Synthia and Gisele, since they hate each other. She likes to make it known that she's unbiased, and often has to break the two up, and along with that, Reed hates her, too. The bonus to being friends with Synth, though, is that she's often invited to 4-way gaming marathons with Landon and Spencer.

Ella Avyanna
Who knows how we became friends? I think it was in class...?
Neither girl can remember exactly how they became friends, except a joke was told, and they both laughed until their sides hurt. Ash has remained friends with Ella ever since.

Nathaniel Orion
I always feel so weird around him... But he's a friend.
Ash and Nathan have a strange friendship, to say the least. He's pretty much considered a villain, but Ash likes to try and keep him in line. She tells herself they're friends, but Nat can be known to use Ash's fear against her. Even so, Ash calls Nathan a friend, even if people tell her it's a bad idea.

Samuel Drake
Sam's a great kid - he's funny, goofy, and he puts up with me.
Ash likes hanging out with Sam - she thinks he's funny, and enjoys his snappy comments. However, she has a tendency to redirect those paper planes of his back at him.

Christopher Flynn
He doesn't like water, either... We often work together on homework or something when everyone else is out at the beach.
Chris and Ash tend to hang out and read, swap books, or do homework together. In general, they are friends, but Ash doesn't hang out with him often.

Enemies

Aquaintances

Eli Young
THOUGHTS HERE
Evonne Dawnson
THOUGHTS HERE
Leonard Knight
THOUGHTS HERE
Spencer Knight
THOUGHTS HERE
Galen Adams
THOUGHTS HERE
(I'll probably get around to it soon, but PLEASE PM me! I love making up little relationships and stuffs <3 These are subject to change)
Love Interest
Reed Adams
He saved my life. And, what can I say? He's just handsome in every aspect - personality and looks.
Last edited by Sanarith on Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:48 pm

{"Love me or hate me, chances are you don't even know me."}

❖▐
❖▐
❖▐
❖▐
❖▐
❖▐
❖▐
❖▐
❖▐
❖▐
❖▐
❖▐
❖▐
❖▐
❖▐
❖▐
❖▐
❖▐
❖▐
❖▐
❖▐
❖▐
❖▐
❖▐
❖▐
❖▐
❖▐
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
| R O O M M A T E |
Landon Blackwood - "He's a cool enough guy."

| F R I E N D S |
Landon Blackwood - "What do you want from me, a poem about Land? He's my buddy, and roomie, not much else to say."
Synthia Faye - "I'm eighty-five percent sure I'm the closest thing to 'tolerating' another human being Synth will ever come to believe it or not. And I like to think I'm the only thing keeping her from inventing Skynet. You're welcome humanity."
Meilani Valencia - "She's a sweet girl, and I enjoy being around her. Though I'm pretty sure I caught her drooling over my abs one time."

| A C Q U A I N T A N C E S |
Gisele DuBois - "I got nothing against her personally, I hear she's a nice enough girl, but I kinda have issues with her power. Not really liking the idea of someone poking inside my head. Other than that she's alright in my book."

| E N E M I E S |
N/A

| L O V E I N T E R E S T |
Meilani Valencia (Unrequited crush) - "I don't know, it seems like she's interested in everyone but me. Whatever makes her happy I guess. I'm an adult, sort of, no big deal really. If it happens, it happens. If it don't, it don't."
Synthia Faye (Unsure) - "I've thought about it once, or twice, but really I don't think she's interested. Plus she yells at me a lot for ruining her toys. Not my fault your toys can't handle the Thunderer! Wow....that sounded way dirtier than I meant it to be."
Chris + Love Life = Sad Puppy :(

PM me if you want to discuss anything.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:01 am

ImageImage

"quote"

♥ Romantic || ღ Attraction || ☺ Tolerates || ☠ Dislikes || ◑ Neutral

Image[ Christopher Gabriel Flynn ]
"I attribute my fleeting appreciation of his aesthetics to poor lighting and adolescent hormones."

There is no greater nemesis to technology than the "Thunderer." Synth's lost track of the number of times she's had to rebuild, reprogram and reboot hers and others' machines because of him. They met when they were both on the run and found an unusual alliance then. Having been captured - well, in her perception - by the academy at the same time, they formed a bond of sorts.

In the time when it had been just them, she'd appreciated his face and body. In her defence, they weren't and aren't too bad. That is not to say she enjoys or even likes his company, but he's not the most dreadful sample of humanity to have ever graced the earth. He is smarter than he allows himself to appear and can grasp some concepts others wouldn't.

Image[ Gisele DuBois ]
"If we'd harboured the same womb, I would have strangled her with the umbilical cord."

Frustration is the dominant emotion when Synthia has the misfortune of witnessing Gisele's attempts at being a productive member of human society. Having access to databases as easily as one might recall a recent memory, Synthia easily procured Gisele's file. Unintentionally, of course. Her knowing Gisele's past has soured any good will she might've had towards the French girl, not that there had been any to begin with.

Her history of drug abuse and tendency to mope represents everything Synthia disapproves of. At least Gisele isn't overtly annoying, and unlike most, Synthia does not care if Gisele can read her mind. She has nothing to hide, she only cannot be bothered to explain anything to anyone. In that, at least, Gisele's mind reading comes in useful. Synthia never has to verbally express her disapproval. It's in every syllable of her thoughts.

Image[ Samuel Reuben Drake ]
"Really quite handy, that one. I should hope to devise a system that would keep him eternally enslaved. Blackmail and friendly injury, perhaps?"
☺◑

Accidents are inevitable in science and innovation. It was one such "accident" that introduced Synthia Faye to the boy with superhuman speed. She'd been measuring the laminar flame speed of a combustable mixture when she neglected a crucial component that would neutralise it.

She'd opened the door into the hallway and mentally searched the CCTVs for the nearest quick-footed student and warned through the earphones Sam had been wearing at the time that he needed to "grab the small olive green vial from the second cabinet of the 2-A chemical lab, should you wish to live." Since then, she's made him engage in all manners of tasks, like rushing explosives into uninhabited lakes, for example.

Image[ Elizabeth Leah Avyster ]
"We might get along if she were mute. Or a chair."

It is Elizabeth's lighter side that Synth cannot tolerate. Excessively loud and frivolous, Synth sees minimal merit in interacting with the girl. Synth believes her to be an undiagnosed patient of dissociative identify and/or bipolar disorder. Whilst she lack animosity towards individuals suffering from mental illnesses, and in fact believes many innovations come from such people, she does disapprove of people to hide from the system. After all, it makes things rather complicated for statistical analysts like herself.

Whilst she is certainly not friends with Elizabeth's darker persona, she does think she displays signs of psychopathy. Nonetheless, what someone decides to do with themselves or others is none of her business unless it interferes with her work.

Image[ Landon Blackwood ]
"There are countless others I could reward with my presence, but I chose you."
☠☺

"Complicated" surmises Landon and Synthia's relationship quite well. They hate each other, but there is also something akin to love or at least vague appreciation. Synthia avoided Landon as if he were a contagious, incurable disease when she joined the Academy, a task that proved impossible considering he was her roommate's "special friend." Synthia fears very little, but absolute darkness is one of them and it is understandable why she would not wish to interact with one capable of revealing the abyss.

She'd been heading to the dressing rooms after her nightly dance practices in one of the rooms when she saw Landon practicing his combative skills. She might've watched him for a little while, out of curiosity, of course, and not mortal desire. He'd told her to stop gawking and join him. She'd declined. He'd thrown her over his shoulder. Since then, he's been teaching her to spar. She can't take down anyone decent in a fair fight, but she might be less likely to be kidnapped and killed now.

Image[ Spencer Marie Knight ]
"I have no interest your sexual ministrations. Although, I hear the bushes are quite pleasantly prickly this time of year. Perhaps you and Blackwood should venture there?"

Spencer is surprisingly tolerable. Although Synthia does not appreciate Spencer's attempts at flirtation - during those few times in which she realises Spencer is - she is grateful that Spencer is her roommate, instead of someone of lesser mental capacity. However, Synthia does not appreciate Spencer's tendency to invite Landon into their rooms. She sees Spencer's "get out" stares, but she chooses to ignore them most of the time, or offer a snarky retort.

Being a lover of video games, Spencer spends much of her time in their room playing CoD and the like. Synthia finds an unusual glee is manipulating the outcomes and NPCs in the game, to Spencer's scorn. She even joins her roommate at times, although Spencer often accuses her of cheating. To which Synthia can only offer a look of feigned innocence.

Image[ Leonard Beowulf Knight ]
"He'd be a nuisance if he weren't also the harbinger of caffeine."
☺◑

Leo is a nervous little thing. Something in everyone, but Synthia especially, seems to inspire fear and nervousness in him. Frankly, Synthia doesn't understand why. All she has ever done was stare intently and prattle on about his physical state and the ramifications that might entail. There have been times when the teleporter disappeared in a flurry of nerves. He's really quite entertaining.

He's damaged her tech accidentally before - although never to the extent of Chris, the brute - but unlike Chris, he returns with coffee as an offer of truth. Anybody who brings Synthia food and caffeine is decent in her books.

Image[ Aislinn Mae Buckeldee ]
"quote"

blabla

Image[ Galen Will Adams ]
"quote"

blabla

Image[ Reed Lewis Adams ]
"quote"

blabla

Please feel free to message me on character relations! Otherwise, I will assume Synthia dislikes or ignores them haha (what a pleasant character :P)

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:37 pm

K A T H E R I N E . H A Y E S
R E L A T I O N S H I P S
= Neutral || = Friendship || = Crush or Attraction || = Romantic Interest || = Enemies || = Rivals

A I S L I N N . B U C K L E D E E

"You mess with her, you mess with me!"

Kat is fiercely protective of those she cares about, and this becomes blindingly obvious when someone dares to pick on Ash. Basically, she releases all her pint-sized fury on the so-called 'evil-doers'. On the flip-side, when Kat finds herself in embarrassing and awkward situations (as she so often does) Ash is always there to cover her ass and provide a liable excuse for whatever nonsensical-ness she's gotten up to. They're two peas in a pod, and seldom argue, save for over their differing fashion senses.

L A N D O N . B L A C K W O O D

G I S E L L E . D U B O I S

"This might sound cheesy, but to put it simply, Giselle is gorgeous. Inside and out."

Giselle is the sixth person whose space has accidentally been invaded during Kat's power-slips. Whilst Kat was wandering the halls on her first day at the college, trying in vain to find her dorm room, she stumbled, and fell right through the wall into Giselle's dorm room. It was an awkward moment, as Kat mentally fretted over how to explain herself, completely unaware that her embarrassed thoughts were completely audible to the telepath. The discovery only increased Kat's embarrassment, but they bonded over the situation, and are now best friends.

S A M U E L . D R A K E

M E I L A N I . V A L E N C I A

C H R I S . F L Y N N

"Ah, the 'Thunderer', hm? He's a softie, really."

Chris is easily one of Kat's closest friends, and their closeness is certainly spurred on by their many similarities. Their shared love of films has resulted in a great many movie marathons, oft followed by intense debates about the plot twists, characters, and ships. Their conversations are always dappled in wit and verbal barbs, but their jabs towards one another are never malicious, just snarky. But even a girl as ditzy as Kat knows that Chris is hiding a deep pain, and part of her longs for him to feel close enough to her to open up to her, even if it takes a little bit of a nudge.

S Y N T H I A . F A Y E

"She just needs a bit of melting, that's all."

When Kat first met Synthia, she was both wary and in awe of the so-called 'robot'. On the other hand, Synth initially wrote Kat off as annoyingly exuberant. However, Kat's physics-defying abilities soon changed Synthia's prior decision to ignore her, and Kat ended up becoming a bit of a labrat for the girl-genius. Synthia's warming up to her, bit by bit, and Kat is happy to be involved in Synthia's gradual development of human emotions.

N A T H A N I E L . O R I O N

B L A I R . M O R

L E O N A R D . K N I G H T

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theycallmeemo on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:02 pm

Darren Veda

Character Name + image
Relationship
Opinion

Doubt my PMs work.Either OOC or IM me.

theycallmeemo
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!