Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

St. Basil's Academy

Relationships <3

a part of “St. Basil's Academy”, a fictional universe by BBSweetie.

[TWO roles open! NEED TO BE FILLED!] At St. Basil's Academy, deep in Baia, Russia, the students aren't exactly normal. Some of them are mortal vampires, some of them are half vampires. But they both strive towards a common goal--defeating the Strigoi.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “St. Basil's Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships <3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:13 am

Code: Select all
[img]IMG OR GIF HERE[/img]
[b]Ariella Dragomir[/b]
[i]How do you feel about her?[/i]
[b]Nila Dashkov[/b]
[b]Ophelia Ariel Lucas[/b]
[b]Kole Fionn[/b]
[i]How do you feel about him?[/i]
[b]Landon Porterfield[/b]
[b]Ashley Lawrence[/b]
[b]Chase Simpson[/b]
[b]Janet Harris[/b]
[b]Grey Hunter Markings[/b]
[b]Luke Gunn[/b]
[i]How do you feel about him[/i]
[b]Reilly Hayes[/b]
[b]Layla Viona[/b]
[b]Zachary Senrof[/b]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Relationships <3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:08 pm

Nila Dashkov
[img]TBA[/img]

Ariella Dragomir
"Ari is awesome, one of my best friends, She understands the pain of being a royal."

Nila Dashkov
Me? I'm awesome, durr! Ha-ha Just kidding. I think I'm pretty okay."

Ophelia Ariel Lucas
"Gawd, she is totally adorable! a bit of a klutz but who am I to talk?"

Kole Fionn
Seems to think I'm a popular girl or some weridness. I'm really not. I mean by definition yes, but I just like making friends, not hurting people and being full of myself. Grey thinks I'm pretty down to earth."

Landon Porterfield
He's funny.

Ashley Lawrence
"She is so cool."

Chase Simpson
Hmm? I think I know her. I really gotta broaden my horizons no wonder people think I'm a snob'

Janet Harris
"I don't really know her...I should change that.

Grey Hunter Markings
Grey? I love my Grey. He saved my life the summer before I started St. Basil's. I asked him to be my Guardian and from then on he's been my best friend and protector. I absolutely love him! or more correctly, I'm absolutely in love with him

Luke Gunn
He's cool, seems to be under the impression that i'm some in crowd populette. He is quite wrong.I'm a nerd who happens to be royal."

Reilly Hayes
"He's something else this one, but totally cool to hang out with, despite Grey's disappoval."

Layla Viona
"She's Strigoi....what do you want me to say?"

Zachary Senrof
...Zach....He was my boyfriend, I thought I even loved him...It doesn't matter now, He's dead...or atleast I'm supposed to act as he is...it's harder then it seems...

(These are subject to change during the course of the RP)
Last edited by MaliceInWonderland on Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:33 pm

Ariella Dragomir
How do you feel about her?
Nila Dashkov
Ophelia Ariel Lucas
Kole Fionn
How do you feel about him?
Landon Porterfield
Ashley Lawrence
Chase Simpson
Janet Harris
Grey Hunter Markings
Luke Gunn
How do you feel about him
Reilly Hayes
Layla Viona
Zachary Senrof

(Will edit later)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:42 pm

Ariella Dragomir

Nila Dashkov

Ophelia Ariel Lucas

Kole Fionn

Landon Porterfield

Ashley Lawrence

Chase Simpson

Janet Harris

Grey Hunter Markings

Luke Gunn

Reilly Hayes

Layla Viona

Zachary Senrof

Ariella Dragomir

Nila Dashkov

Ophelia Ariel Lucas

Kole Fionn

Landon Porterfield

Ashley Lawrence

Chase Simpson

Janet Harris

Grey Hunter Markings

Luke Gunn

Reilly Hayes

Layla Viona

Zachary Senrof
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:57 pm

Ariella Dragomir

Nila Dashkov

Ophelia Ariel Lucas

Kole Fionn

Landon Porterfield

Ashley Lawrence

Chase Simpson

Janet Harris

Grey Hunter Markings

Luke Gunn

Reilly Hayes

Layla Viona
"Why that's me..."

Zachary Senrof
"Very handsome... but as long as he doesn't interfere with me, we're good."
Last edited by dreammuffin on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:44 am

Ariella Dragomir
"She's so sweet and kind, we've been friends for a whole at school!"

Nila Dashkov
"Nila's really funny and um.... impulsive and fun to be around."

Ophelia Ariel Lucas
"Well, I'm Ariel, kinda like the mermaid, but I can't breathe underwater... and I don't have a tail. Other than that we could be the same person!"

Kole Fionn
"He's pretty laid back I think for the most part."

Landon Porterfield
"He's reeeeaaallyyy calm and quiet, I find it hard not talking for less than five minutes!"

Ashley Lawrence
"She's so enthusiastic and pretty and she rarely ever gets mad, she's like so perfect!!"

Chase Simpson
"With her being so sweet and down to earth I think that's what makes us friends."

Janet Harris
"I find her sweet and kind, and I'm also told she's a really good fighter which is cool!"

Grey Hunter Markings
"Oh goody! He's really smart and quiet, he really only talks to Nila, but he's funny when he talks at time."

Luke Gunn
"Well... he's really cute, but we don't talk as much as I'd like to. He seems like a nice guy and Reilly talks to him a little, but for some reason Reilly doesn't like it when I talk to him."

Reilly Hayes
"I trust him more than anyone else in the works, honestly he's absolutely amazing! I've known him for a long time making us extremely close friends. Sometimes when I'm with him I get a strange feeling.... but I don't know what to call it though, it's just odd. I love him though, just like all my other friends!"

Layla Viona
"Even though she's a Strigoi I'd give her a chance, just because she's a Strigoi doesn't mean she has to be evil!"

Zachary Senrof
"Like before, he deserves a chances even though he's Strigoi. If I were to meet him I'd gladly hold a conversation with him, and he's also really cute!"

Ariella Dragomir
"I talk to her over most of my small group of friends because she's really close to Nila."

Nila Dashkov
"I'm her protect, I've been there for her for years after I saved her from almost being killed. She's a very special girl that I can't help but love."

Ophelia Ariel Lucas
"She's an air-head, silly, and very kind. I happen to like how untainted she is meaning she's not a bad influence on Nila."

Kole Fionn
"He tends to keep to himself a lot; I know the feeling. Besides that I feel like in a way we're friends."

Landon Porterfield
"He acts stuck up, but he's alright to talk to."

Ashley Lawrence
"Ashley seems nice."

Chase Simpson
"Clumsy for a protector if you ask me."

Janet Harris
"For a girl I think she can kick some ass."

Grey Hunter Markings
"That's me..."

Luke Gunn
"He doesn't seem like my type of person at times, but who cares?"

Reilly Hayes
"He's alright, but he thinks he's so much better than everyone else; annoying. He might have greater strength than me, but mentally I'm so much stronger."

Layla Viona
"Another revolting Strigoi that should be killed."

Zachary Senrof
"I hate him in every way possible. If I ever see him near my Nila I'll kill him, that simple."
Last edited by Onica-Louis on Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:01 pm

Ariella Dragomir
"I dunno. She's pretty. A royal? A pretty popular girl, didn't want to come along with us. But that's fine."
Nila Dashkov
"Another royal. Hangs out with that same crowd. Spends a lot of time with Grey. They're always on each other. Ah, GreyandNila..
Ophelia Ariel Lucas
"Some bubbly girl. Seems a bit slow if you ask me. 'Some girls try too hard..' Gets along with Reilly. surprising. Still with that crowd. She knows fire.. think I got a few tricks to show her..
Kole Fionn
"Pretty serious guy. Seen him around, when I'm with Landon. He doesn't really approve of our 'activities.' More interested in his guardian though."
Landon Porterfield
"You are my best friend in the world, and I hope that you know when hang out, it's fucking awesome. What can I say? Friend, partner in crime, bro- just inseparable. We met a while back, both had to serve detention. Been together ever since. Some of them say we should try to steer each other onto a better path, but I think it's agreed. We're going down on this ship together."
Ashley Lawrence
"Ariella's guardian? Another pretty popular girl... I don't know. Don't roll with em."
Chase Simpson
"I don't know her too well... but I sure would love to. I just hope me and Landon don't scare her away. That'd suck caauuse she's kinda cute."
Janet Harris
"Landon's guardian. It's nice, having such a fine lady around. I think she's gotten used to me and Landon by now though."
Grey Hunter Markings
"Mumbles, nerd-boy, whatever. Share a room and know each other, kinda. Sure one smart son of a gun. Seems a bit condescending. Spends a lot of time with Nila."
Luke Gunn
"Yup, me. The one blowing shit up. The Dhampir who's got no Moroi. Sure are others that are stronger, and others who're faster. 'But they're not even half the man I am!' Not nearly as real.."
Reilly Hayes
"Roomate, and some guy at the top of the class. Sometime's he'll watch us blow something up. He's not a bad guy. Just a bit too cocky for his own good at times.
Layla Viona
"She's a strigoi. May be hot as hell, but still one of them."
Zachary Senrof
"Another one of them sneaky strigoi little bastards. Burn em down."
"If you're going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh. Otherwise, they'll kill you."

thebagel264
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:57 pm

Ariella Dragomir
"She's nice, and honestly, that's the best word to describe her. The word is boring and overused, but it's simple, and gets the point across, like her. She likes people, she helps them. She's just a likeable person, though...there doesn't seem to be much past that. Maybe I just don't know her well enough, but I'm not really curious anyway."

Nila Dashkov
"She's a bit...'out there', but she's not a bad person. Her whole identity just seems to be centered around this whole royalty thing, and honestly, it's a bit annoying. I think she just needs to look before she leaps, metaphorically speaking."

Ophelia Ariel Lucas
"She's sweet, and has good intentions, but I can't speak to her for more than three minutes or I actually feel drained of energy. Truly, I'm afraid for her. That sort of innocence that she carries around can be so easily destroyed. She just goes into situations without thinking about the consequences, and I'm worried that something or someone, one day, will ruin her."

Kole Fionn
"Me? Um, well, I can always improve. Study more, talk to people a bit, work harder...but everyone can use a bit of work."

Landon Porterfield
"He's alright. Good roommate, he can be a bit snobby sometimes, but not enough for it to bother me. I admit, the work he does with Luke can be amusing, as long as it doesn't affect me. When it does, that's a bit of a different story."

Ashley Lawrence
"Again, another 'nice' person. Good to chat with every now and then, good protector...nothing else I can see past that."

Chase Simpson
"Well, she's the one person I feel like I've connected to in this school, and I guess that's the reason she's my guardian. It's really relaxing being around her, I can just be myself. Everyone's got one person, one friend that they can just let go of every worry when they're around them. I don't care if she's a bit clumsy, and not the strongest protector around. She's smart enough to get out of situations, and I just feel like I can trust her. I like to spend my free time taking pictures with her, trying to find the best shot possible...she's just a good person to have around."

Janet Harris
"Ah, who is this? Oh, right, Landon's guard. Um...she's...nice? I still hate that word, but I really don't know much about her. I don't really pay attention when she comes around to the dorm. I'm usually out somewhere else anyways."

Grey Hunter Markings
"He's actually alright. More enjoyable to talk to than most people around here because he can actually hold a decent conversation. He focuses on his studies, which is pretty admirable."

Luke Gunn
"Well...he's okay. The only times I've ever seen him are when he's causing trouble, or planning on causing trouble. It's kind of funny sometimes, as long as it doesn't affect me or anyone else too badly."

Reilly Hayes
"Again, another person I don't know too well. But he's the guardian of that really hyper Ariel girl, so he must be an extremely patient person. It seems that he balances schoolwork, guarding, and training all pretty well so good for him."

Layla Viona

Zachary Senrof
Last edited by Thadine on Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:46 pm

Ariella Dragomir
I think I'm okay...
Nila Dashkov
Nila is super fun to be around. She's a really good friend and even though I'm not one of those snobby royal girls and she is sort of in that crowd, she's still a nice person.
Ophelia Ariel Lucas
Oh Ariel...that girl can make a Strigoi seem cute! She's absolutely adorable and everytime I see her I just want to give her a big hug. She's practically like my little sister.
Kole Fionn
I don't really know him well. Nothing more than he's a Moroi and Chase's charge. I guess I haven't really made an effort to get to know him.
Landon Porterfield
Landon and I have been friend for quite awhile. I never know what him and the other guys are going to do next!
Ashley Lawrence
Ashley is by far my very best friend! She's always stuck by and protected me even if it got her in trouble. Even if she can be kind of careless about her own safety sometimes she's truly the greatest friend and guardian I could ever have.
Chase Simpson
Chase is pretty cool. She's Kole's guardian, so that's just how I know her. She's a part of our friend group and seems like a really fun gal.
Janet Harris
Janet is fun too, kind of intimidating at first, but I've gotten used to it now.
Grey Hunter Markings
I talk to him sometimes mainly because he's Nila's guardian. He's pretty reserved, but he opens up a lot to Nila and I know she likes him so that automatically gives him a plus in my book!
Luke Gunn
He seems like kind of a trouble maker, but I know Luke and he's a pretty good guy! Then again I say that about everyone but I actually think it's true with him. Even though he's not guarding anyone I know for a fact that if anyone was in danger he would help out.
Reilly Hayes
All I really know about him is that he's Ariel's guardian and he's the top Dhampir. I guess that's good for her. He doesn't seem too stuck up or anything like that, just a genuinely nice guy who's worried about his Moroi...like all of the time.
Layla Viona
What's there to say? She's Strigoi.
Zachary Senrof
I know for a fact that him and Nila had something going on, but I'm not going to say anything. A Strigoi is a Strigoi, nothing more to it.

Ariella Dragomir
She's a sweet girl. She's definitely too trusting though...sometimes trying to help people is just going to get you killed. She needs to learn that.
Nila Dashkov
One of Ariel's friends, I don't know. Some royal. Seems nice enough, but you always have to be careful.
Ophelia Ariel Lucas
Ariel...where do I even start? She fills my every thought and wish. All I want to do is to make sure she stays safe, even if it costs me my life.
Kole Fionn
I don't really know him well, he's Chase's charge. That's about it.
Landon Porterfield
Landon is one of my best friends. Him, Luke, and I are always making trouble together. It's awesome.
Ashley Lawrence
She's Ariella's guardian. I think she's pretty equal with me on a fighting level, so that makes her a good person in my book. I hope she's strong enough to keep Ariella safe, and to keep herself safe, too.
Chase Simpson
One of the girl's in my class, though I don't really know her. I don't think Ariel does either.
Janet Harris
A good guardian, and a cool girl. She seems like the girl who likes to party.
Grey Hunter Markings
Quiet guy, I don't think he likes me very much...
Luke Gunn
Ah, man. Luke's awesome. What's more to say?
Reilly Hayes
Eh, I'm alright.
Layla Viona
If this Strigoi touches one hair on Ariel's head, she's doomed.
Zachary Senrof
I don't give a fuck if him and Nila had a thing. I see him, he's dead. No one is hurting my Ariel.

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Ariella Dragomir
She's one of the nicest people that I know..always trying to help those around her.
Nila Dashkov
She comes off a bit stuck up, if you ask me. I can't complain about her though..I've not really gotten to know her.
Ophelia Ariel Lucas
She always seems to be full of happiness, something that I find refreshing.
Kole Fionn
My roommate..I like him. I really do. We just seem to clash a bit because of the things Luke and I do.
Landon Porterfield
I'm pretty awesome, if I do say so myself.
Ashley Lawrence
I don't really know her all that well but she seems all right.
Chase Simpson
I've talked to her in passing. Luke has a thing for her. Wonder how that'll turn out?
Janet Harris
There are many things that I feel about her. I've known her for a long time and with each passing day I find myself caring for her more and more. If only my parents would approve of her. I want to be with her so badly..yet..I can't go against their wishes. It would make things so much easier if only I could ask her how she feels for me.
Grey Hunter Markings
He seems to like to stick to himself when he's not with Nila. Other than that..I've not ever really spoken to him.
Luke Gunn
My best friend. I could never find another person who understands me as you do. I will never be able to thank you for everything that you've done for me. It makes me happy to know that even though I could die tomorrow, you're always there for me..no matter what. I absolutely love causing trouble with you. Though my parents find you a problem, I can see nothing wrong with you. Never change.
Reilly Hayes
Can't say I've really spoken to him. Though..I wouldn't be opposed to it if the situation ever arose.
Layla Viona
Pretty but deadly.
Zachary Senrof
I'd prefer to stay away from him if at all possible. I just prefer living.

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!