Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yu-Gi-Oh: Renatus

Yu-Gi-Oh: Renatus

a part of “Yu-Gi-Oh: Renatus”, a fictional universe by Fatalfrost.

The year is 4013 and Civilization has begun to decline. People have begun to feel the loss of their finances. But one man is offering a prize of 10 million dollars to whoever wins his tournament. Can you become the King of Games?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yu-Gi-Oh: Renatus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Yu-Gi-Oh: Renatus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:37 am

allright, you're safe for now.
There is still Tsumi's next turn, however. and he can use Kamon to take out fairy box.

*evil laugh*
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:47 am

see the thing is I have back ups besides the level cards just in case

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:39 am

ummm.... you know you can't attack until all players go right? I have yet to go so you wouldn't be able to attack yet.
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:05 pm

....i forgot it was like that in tag duels.

ah well, it didn;t go through anyway.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:43 pm

1.Sakuretsu Armor
2.Dian Keto the Cure Master
3.Waboku
4.Sakuretsu Armor
5.Bottomless Trap Hole
6.Trap Hole
7.Dimensional Prision
8.Waboku
9.Narrow Pass
10.Wave-Motion Cannon
11.Acid Trap Hole
12.Metalic Reflect Slime
13.Acid Trap Hole
14.Gravity Bind
15.Ojama Trio
16.Metalic Reflect Slime
17.Wave-Motion Cannon
18.Dark Hole
19.Metalic Reflect Slime
20.Dimensional Prision
21.Heavy Storm
22.Zoma the Spirit
23.Zoma the Spirit
24.Trap Hole
25.Ojama Trio
26.Torrental Tribute
27.Cyber Shadow Gardna
28.Magic Cylinder
29.Dian Keto the Cure Master
30.Bottomless Trap Hole
31.Dian Keto the Cure Master
32.Narrow Pass
33.Wall of Revealing Light
34.Zoma the Spirit
35.Sakuretsu Armor
36.Trap Hole
37.Acid Trap Hole
38.Dimensional Prision
39.Wave-Motion Cannon
40.Mirror Force

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:12 pm

seriously? Two sakurestu's in your opening hand...well my malefic monsters shall be going byebye
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:32 pm

hah hah, yeahp

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:36 pm

Ah well, we're still in this

Let's win this thing, Fatal.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:32 pm

ummm...jack?

I destroyed fairy box AND your parnters face down. you cannot stop my assuallt

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:44 pm

Ya Jack your post needs edited, you took that damage

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:49 pm

Too bad Hirochi's card was also destroyed... Or else he might have stopped the damage for you

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Good Job though, Jack.

As a friendly tip, I would have destroyed Fairy Box, instead of keeping it on the field. Then you could have lasted another turn, and summoned Cyber Dragon. I also would have attacked Kamon. That would have prevented my general from even showing up that turn.

Just a tip. We're all here to get better. Ignore this otherwise

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:32 pm

good point hindsight worth a million bucks you have to admit it wasn't a terrible opening hand

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:45 pm

it was pretty good, to repel one of tsumi's monsters.

I spend a lot of time on those downloadable duel puzzles, so I can usually see stratgey from all sides. Playing game after game helps too.

6 times out of ten, I can guess when a Mirror Force has been placed on the field, and take it out. I enjoy duel puzzles. They make you think.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:49 pm

I love the duel puzzles too, they are my favorite part of the games besides online play.

It was a good job jack, now we just need to wait for Hirochi to post

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:51 pm

could you resend me the link to apprentice I couldnt get the last on to work

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:55 pm

http://users.ameritech.net/pakrats/appr ... ot_com.zip

there's the actual system

and
http://users.ameritech.net/pakrats/May22-Patch.zip

for the Yu-Gi-Oh patch

just copy everything in that folder to the apprentice folder, and choose to replace everything when the option comes up.

when you get a deck ready, I'll take you one on one.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:56 pm

actually I gt the site up but I dont know how to download the program

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:01 pm

says the site has been discontinued

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:08 pm

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!