Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yu-Gi-Oh: Renatus

Yu-Gi-Oh: Renatus

a part of “Yu-Gi-Oh: Renatus”, a fictional universe by Fatalfrost.

The year is 4013 and Civilization has begun to decline. People have begun to feel the loss of their finances. But one man is offering a prize of 10 million dollars to whoever wins his tournament. Can you become the King of Games?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yu-Gi-Oh: Renatus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Yu-Gi-Oh: Renatus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:16 pm

*sigh*
why does the internet have to be so complicated?

I'lll try something else then, I suppose

'
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:24 pm

If it is an image upload it to photobucket and then post link to it here. If it is a word document you can take a print screen and upload that into photobucket then edit unwanted stuff out of pic
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:06 pm

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5788/bracketss.png

i had to zoom it out... a LOT, so, yeah.

most of us got seeded, so we have one less match to win, I thin Mariah and Tyler are the only one's that don't that luxuary

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:25 pm

I don't have that luxury lol. Oh well that's ok with me

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:31 pm

after looking at it, I may switch Riku with one of the Player only matches, so we don't end up fighting each other right off the back. What do you guys thinl?

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:10 pm

I couldnt read all of it

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:09 pm

@jack, you can zoom in using Ctrl +

@Rarikou, you counted my first match as part of the tournament?
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:21 pm

malice looks like your my first opponent

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:30 pm

no... I don;t think I did... no, nothing like that in mind... why do you ask?

EDIT:
NONONONONONONONONO
Malice just got seeded, is all. Tournaments do that when there's an odd number of matches. Basically, you don't have to win as m any matches as the others do. Riku got seeded as well, and so did Spec...

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:59 pm

ah, alrigght. I was gunna say, "My guy doesn't know about the tournament yet, hah hah" I'm going to post up and make him enter it now

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:13 pm

go home and sleep. the tournament starts the next day

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:35 pm

anyone want a quick duel?

and did anyone check out apprentice

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:04 pm

I'll duel you

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:09 pm

Ya I looked at it but I'll just wait until we all have the new DS game lol.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:16 pm

all right jack, you're on. Meet me on the field.

Oh, Fatal, in regards to the annoying 'pot of greed just got forbidden' law of the Yu-Gi-Oh world, I switched them out with 'united we stand' Just an update.

While we're on updates, I'm working on a few customs for Mariah's deck. I'll send them to you later

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:16 pm

yeah, i had tried using apprentice before. e can just put our yugioh codes on here. and I wanna post! But i don't have anything to do yet so... bleh :P

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:24 pm

join me and jack, and we can make it a tag duel, with Mariah as my second... unless someone else wants to get in on this?

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Hmmmmm...perhaps I will join you, But as said Tsumi wouldn't cooperate much

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Then you'd fit well with me, since the only person Riku trusts a duel in is Mariah.

So Riku and Tsumi, Vs Tyler and Malice. Any objections?

http://www.random.org/lists/?mode=advanced

that's the site I'm gonna use to randomize my deck. I'll post the order here.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:47 pm

1.Fairy box
2.Back to square one
3.armed dragon lv 10
4.silent swordsman lv 7
5.armed dragon lv 3
6.Nightmare steel cage
7.Cyber dragon
8.armed dragon lv 5
9.Ultimate insect lv 1
10.Magic jammer
11.Spell shield type 8
12.Soul exchange
13.Hydrogeddon
14.Negate attack
15.Magic arm shield
16.Armed dragon lv 3
17.hydrogeddon
18.Riryoku
19.Rope of life
20.insect lv 7
21.silent swordsman lv 7
22.Silent magician lv 4
23.Mystical knight of jackal
24.Tools of the bandit
25.Cost down
26.Share the pain
27.silent swordsman lv 5
28.oxygeddon
29.Dian keto
30.Mage power
31.polymerization
32.Insect lv 7
33.silent swordsman lv 3
34.Armed dragon lv 5
35.Dragged down into the grave
36.Insect lv 5
37.United we stand
38.Trap Cards
39.Insect lv 3
40.Oxygeddon
41.waboku
42.armed dragon lv 7
43.Owner’s seal
44.Prohibition
46.Bait doll
47.Gracefull dice
48.Solemn judgement
49.Armed dragon lv 10
50.silent magician lv 8
51.Dark factory of mass production
52.Level up
53.silent swordsman lv 5
55.Familiar possessed eria
56.Injection fairy lilly
57.Cyber dragon
58.Armed dragon lv 7
59.Gagagigo
60.Special hurricane
61.Conscription
62.Enemy controller
63.insect lv 5
64.Winged kuriboh
65.Silent magician lv 8
66.Magic Cards
67.Level up
68.silent magician lv 4
69.Damage condenser
70.Silent swordsman lv 3
71.Insect lv 3

here's my randomized deck

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!