Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

*Resrt* Clan: Hour of the Bloodsucker (OOC and Signups)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

*Resrt* Clan: Hour of the Bloodsucker (OOC and Signups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby All-Day Dreamer on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:24 pm

I never thought it was true. Myth, maybe even legend in some eyes. But no, I didn't think it was true. But I took the offer. I became a creature of the night. I took on the Mantel of a Blood Sucker. How would the world treat me as a Vampire. Could they? Were their more? And would my friends accept me, and would they join me? Its time to join the Clan.

The Clan: The Hour of the Bloodsucker

I was greeted by my Great Aunt Cassandra Ser Eldonborn. She was an elderly lady, who gave me an offer beyond my wildest dream. She said that her time was up, and that her kind was ending. But then she saw some hope in my mortal eyes. When she explained that she was a vampire, I didn't believe it. But then when she provided the evidence I could not deny the truth. She gave me the offer and I accepted. She was the last of her kind, or so far as she knew. So I felt that I had to do something. She gave me the venom, and now I am forever changed. A walker of the night, and feeder of blood.

I was scared but I felt obligated, like I had reason for doing the dirty deed. I took my Great Aunt's offer and became an Eldonborn.

My name is Alee Van Eldonborn, and I just became a Vampire.

--------------------------------------

Plot-, Alee has just become a Vampire, and now she hopes that her friends will accept her for who she is, and maybe they can join. One by one her friends will change. But who will become the Lord of these new Vampires.

Alee is not sure, and she just wants to fulfill her Great-Aunt’s wish. She has no real lust for power, yet.

-------------------------------------

*Rules of Vampires*

Joining the Clan-You must be bitten by a person carrying the venom, and it must be a full moon.

Transformation- The change lasts a whole day-When a person changes their hair becomes darker, or gains streaks of white. Their eyes become White, or Red, with Black slits. There features become more defined and more beautiful, or hansom. There ears will reach a point, much like an elf.

Sunlight- It only comes in at levels. If you are a Full Vampire then yes it will burn, but the less blood you have drank on a daily basis, the less Vampuric you are, so the sun will not hurt as much. And at the first phases you will not even feel a thing.
Powers- Super speed, and Strength. Cannot fly like bats, however can transport themselves anywhere they can see. However the only way of get stronger by drinking more blood. Though this can drive a person to act like monster, and lose control.
Bloodsucking- These Vampires can eat and drink normal food for now, but as time goes on and if they get "worse" the hunger of food will fade as their lust for Blood becomes stronger.

More Specialty powers will come into play, Like Fire-breathing, Flying, and Telepathy

Keeping Control- Rosary. The Eldonborn Clan once wore Rosaries to keep their power and lust in check. This helps the Clan blend into the fabric of normal human lives. Eating and Sleeping. But if they take of the Rosary they act like a full Vampires.

Rules
Now this is just the first chapter, in the next chapter I hope to bring in Lycans and other races, so if you’re game. Please let me know.

Basic rules apply. NO GODMOD!

Romance is encouraged, but if you want to take it further than PG-13 please keep it in PM

Please post at least once a day or every other day. If you’re planning to be gone longer than 5 days let me now on the OOC Page.

Character Skeleton-

Sheet for a Wanna-be Vampire
Name- (Please keep it reasonable, an perfeably Western. If your Person Hails from another counrty that fine. But I dont want a thousand Yuki and Kites)
Gender-
Age- (Keep it in between 16-28)
Race-(White, Black, Latin Not your actual Monster Race)
Appearance Before Transformation-
After Transformation- (This goes for Hair, Style, and Figure, like skinny or fat, but be descriptive)
Short Bio-(Please be creative. I don't want.. Sits at home, likes to be alone. Dont bring sterotpical goths into a Vampire world. these are normal people becoming dark and deep, they don't need to start out that way. XD)
Occupation before Transformation-

Sheet for a Human (if you want to stay the same or change later on)
Name- (Same)
Gender-
Age- (can be from 16-whatever)
Race- (Same)
Appearance- (Same)
Short Bio- (Same)
Occupation-
What is your reason in the story to be involed with Vampire's, Monsters or any character in the story-

Sheet for Any other Monster Type, (understand that Vampires will only be involed in the story from Chapters 1- 4)

Name-(Same)
Gender-
Age-
How long have you been this race, and if you were changed via a bite, how old were you-
Race-(Same)
Monster Race-
Appearance- (Same)
Short Bio-
Occupation-

Sheet for Secondary Characters

Name
Gender-
Age-
Race-
Relation to your Main Character-

The Plot will follow around these chapters, Making a central idea around the story.

Chapter 1- Hour of the Bloodsucker
Chapter 2- A Kind, a Creed and a Clan
Chapter 3- Lust and Lack of Control
Chapter 4- The Night Hunter
Chapter 5- A Gang of Many Eyes
Chapter 6- The Night of the Lycans
Chapter 7- A Minor Brawl
Chapter 9- Blood for Blood
Chapter 10- A Day of Many Windows

Name- Allisia Von Eldonborn (Was Alee Evenburn, but still by her friends is called Alle)
Gender- Female
Age- 19
Race- Spanish-German American
Appearance before Transformation- A light tan skin, With Curly Brown Locks, her frame was very slim, preferring to play sports.
After Transformation- Having filled out a little bit, she is in her early stages of transformation. Her Aunt informing her that since she took upon the new Matriarch Vampire, Her change will take longer. Her Eyes and Hiar have turned Black from it's previous brown, but when angered Alee's eyes will turn red. Image
Short Bio- Twin with her Brother Franklin Evenburn. The two were very close, until recently. Once being able to finish each others thoughts. Now Alle is on her own going to Greendale College, and working as a waiter to get some money on the side. She now sees her Great-Aunt Cassandra before she passes away, every afternoon after her classes.
Occupation before Transformation- Waiter and Student

Supporting Characters

Name- Frank Evenburn (Franklin, or Frankie)
Gender-
Age- 19
Race- Spanish-German American
Appearance-Image
Short Bio- Twin to Alee, Frank is an aggressive artist, looking for the best new thing to create. Making paintings and artwork Frank has worked and practiced hard. He now studies at Greendale College with his twin sister, though board on opposite side of the campus. As of late he has been distracted, being more rude, and agitated. Desiring to be alone, rather than with others. He barely talks to Alee, or his Family. Alee knows that Frank is going through changes but she can tell what.
Occupation- Artist and Student

Name- Cassandra Eldonborn
Gender- Female
Age- Looks like she In her 80’s but since Alee discovered that she was a Vampire, she not quite sure anymore.
Race- German-Romanian
Appearance-Always dressed in a Purple or Black flowing dress. After her years of abstaining from drinking blood, she has lost a lot of her strength even for a human. She is now trapped in her automobile wheelchair. Her hair is pure white, that she keeps braded back behind her chair.
Occupation before Transformation- Collector, and Historian

Here are my sheets and that will be my que for the start of the IC- It'll be up in a few moments
Last edited by All-Day Dreamer on Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

All-Day Dreamer
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: *Resrt* Clan: Hour of the Bloodsucker (OOC and Signups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:51 pm

Nevermind, I won't be able to do it. Sorry.
Last edited by Dex on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dex
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:54 pm

kay im gonna rejoin but with a differnt name so ya.

Name- (Please keep it reasonable, an perfeably Western. If your Person Hails from another counrty that fine. But I dont want a thousand Yuki and Kites):Alice Lunar
Gender-Female
Age- (Keep it in between 16-28)17
Race-(White, Black, Latin Not your actual Monster Race):white
Appearance Before Transformation-Image
After Transformation- (This goes for Hair, Style, and Figure, like skinny or fat, but be descriptive)her hair goes darker,she is skinny,she is more curvey.Her hair is a dark chocolate brown her eyes go red with black slits
Short Bio-(Please be creative. I don't want.. Sits at home, likes to be alone. Dont bring sterotpical goths into a Vampire world. these are normal people becoming dark and deep, they don't need to start out that way. XD) :She only has her mom and older brother left.She is a normal teenager but that was her life before.Now she does not go to school and spends sometime in the forrest. She does not live with her mom anymore cause she is scared she might bite her.Sometimes while she is walking the streets at night she sees her brother and she hides from him.(I can change anything!)
Occupation before Transformation- Student-highschools soccer captain.

(Once again I can change anything!!!)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:04 pm

Name-Ethan Alexander
Gender-Male
Age- 21 (forever, 201)
How long have you been this race, and if you were changed via a bite, how old were you-Ethan was 21 when he and his village was attacked by Lycans.
Race-Lycan
Appearance Before Transformation- Ethan is a good looking man reasonably tall with a medium build normally supporting a five o'clock shadow that is nothing compared to his enchanting green eyes. His onslaught of clothing is a T-shirts and jeans, but on occasion he'll wear a button down long sleave shirt.
After Transformation-
Short Bio-180 years ago there was like many forgotten villages, a village that was lost one winter night, Ethan and his family were bundled up all of them on the floor and infront of the fireplace. The winter was strange and unfriendly, yielding them no crops for food this year. Leaving it up to Ethan the eldest son to go out every day to try and gather up so food. Tonight he left on his own accord seeing his little brother shake as though he were minutes from dying of frostbite and hunger. Crossing the narrow path through the woods and stopping by the stream he found many buries and even came upon two rabbits that he killed with a slingshot. After cleaning his kills he began making his way back to his home, but something was different he could hear the screams of the people from the village so he began to run but that night Ethan never made it back to the village. A Lycan Princess found him to be the most beautiful human she had ever seen and fell in love with him at first site. Ethan was bitten and then taken with the Lycans where he transformed and never saw his family again. Out of anger he killed his Lycan bride and took her place as leader of the clan, then one day he just disappeared.
Occupation before Transformation- Village Blacksmith now in modern times he makes his way through life as College Student.
Want be something other than a Vampire (Yes. I would like to be a Werewolf if thats at all possible.)
Last edited by Adrian Shadoan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/hack-project-genesis-ooc-t38587.html
Join .hack//project genisis

Chapter 2 of Sin City is up and needing players.. Are you ready to Return?
return-sin-city-ooc-t42809.html

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:05 pm

Name- Oliver Stills
Gender-Male
Age- 19
Race- Human
Appearance- Brown hair Down to his chin with a small heart tattoo on his left cheek courtesy of a drunken bet. Wears comfortable clothes, usually just jeans and a white button up shirt, 5'10" 172 pounds, A medium range frame, with lightly defined muscles.

Image Closest I could find, needs longer hair.
Short Bio- A little bit of a mystery since he's not actually a member of her group of friends, He often flirts with Alee when she comes in for coffee from the shop where he works, unknown to her, this is not an act and he is really interested if a bit nervous about asking her out. He had a fairly normal childhood until at sixteen he saw his little brother Johnny being hassled by a couple of known gang members. He waded in without thought and proceeded to beat them within an inch of their lives. He spend the next two years in juvenile hall. He's popular among the nerds, dorks, and geeks as he likes some of the same things while still maintaining friendships outside of them, (not to mention the fact that juvie made him tougher than he looks.
Reason, Feelings for Alee.

Sidenote: I am open to being changed against my will, you do not need to ask permission for this, but please PM me if you do this, just in case I forget to check.
Last edited by Hal_Wannabe on Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Card Captor Sakura ~ KAWAIIIII!
And for those wondering, yes I am a guy, yes I do read romance, and yes, I am Straight.

Mistress Faye, my laser tits accidentally fired and melted the cash register. ~ Questionable Content

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:01 pm

LOL. K.

Name- Laura Whitlock
Gender- Female
Age- 21
Race- Caucasian
Appearance Before Transformation-Image
After Transformation- Laura's eyes turn white and get black slits, and she also goes from a size four waistband to a size two waistband. Her hair gets darker and becomes a shade of dark chestnut.
Short Bio- Laura grew up taking care of her sister after her mother died when she was seven. She won third place at a roller derby car race when she was ten, and began her singing when she was twelve. She taught her sister how to cook and clean when Laura was fourteen. Though unlike most girls her age, she still has to sleep with a night light and her teddy bear.
Occupation before Transformation- College student and singer

Name- Caitlin Whitlock
Gender- Female
Age- 17
Race- Caucasian
Relation to your Main Character- Little sister
Appearance-Image
Last edited by LunaNekoMagik on Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am Luna, the night is my dream.
I am Neko, nothing but me

And I am Magik, in nature and trees.
LunaNekoMagik
easy to see

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Alright Adrain. In the story. Please act normal, like not like a Lycan at all until the right time when Lycans are totally introduce.

Also this is a modern day story so there are no villages, maybe a long long time ago, but not recently. Also your ocupation will need to change as such. Maybe just stick to college student.

Hal if you can please add a picture.

Luna your always accpted. But if you could. Please try not to make your character so off the wall XD

As for Dex! I knew it I knew it!

Fan- Yahie! Also

ALSO NEWS FOR EVERYONE. IF YOU MAKE A Secondary-Character in the story.. that means that its not your most important chracter or just a friend Please make a sheet for the character. Ill make a sheet for Secondary Characters

All-Day Dreamer
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

New Secondary Character Sheet Up! its on the Opening post.

All-Day Dreamer
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:42 pm

Got and don't worry I can act human long enough for the Lycans to come into the picture. I'll make him a college student.
It could be like his own personal little secret you know.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:29 am

Im back!!!!!! ^_^

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:02 am

Ahh son of a bitch, didn't need a picture the first time, sigh, I'll look one up later i'm heading to bed.

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:02 am

Hal_Wannabe-wow hour later and your still on thought you were going to bed?? lol....its ok we all say stuff like that then end up staying on the whole night.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:11 pm

yeah, I was probably over in the camp half-blood RP when I saw it I HAD to sign up, Can't do too much on this one, it's a friends, so I'll post picture tomorrow.

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby All-Day Dreamer on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Sorry I was hoping more from people from before would bring in thier sheets.

Alright so I have to ask, How should we start this. I know how to work out the plot, but how to start Im kinda lost

All-Day Dreamer
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:17 pm

same!!! Im glad your still trying to make this work though.
And im glad you never gave up on this role play !!!!

(maybe if you PM some of the old people from before they will join)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:34 pm

don't know what we're going to do about the restart, I do know I got an approximation of what I look like up. He needs longer hair and the heart tattoo but other than that...

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:21 pm

If you play it, they will come. *promptly gets sued* DAMMIT!

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby All-Day Dreamer on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:01 pm

the-clan-chp-the-bloodsucker-t37771.html < Ok its up, Sorry sorry sorry. BIG SORRY!

Please post! please!

All-Day Dreamer
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lycos on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:09 pm

is it still possible to join this?
All anyone wants is a normal life and a cool car... most people settle for the car.

Lycos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby All-Day Dreamer on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:10 pm

Of course, I will never say no to a joiner XD

All-Day Dreamer
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!