Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A royal joke...(ooc and su)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A royal joke...(ooc and su)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:04 pm

Of course I remember you! How could I not? I loved our 1x1s :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby swishandflicker on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:20 pm

@Rae: Haha good <3 I think you were the first person I did 1x1's with too. Aw, asdfghjkl;/ memories.

@Traveler: Ahh, alright. That reassures me then :c Thanks! Now...Now.. all I gotta do then is finish the sheet.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

swishandflicker
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:05 am

Travvy, I have been here for a long time! :P I used to know everyone and I used to rp like there was no tomorrow. I'm like never on here anymore though :/

Travvy is very good at starting things, if I had my phone and it worked I'd send Jeffy a text message gosh darn it! (:

HUNGER GAMES <3 I love the hunger games and gah!

I am senior mod on that form, we just started our 27th hunger games (: My charrie is still alive and she's district 10. We have awesome staff and great people there. You should join if you love the hunger games (: We'll be working on getting the 28th hunger games going in June or May. We also have creative admins on there who control things there and they make the arena.. I actually helped come up with the 28th arena. :3 I'm rambling again! Just join please? You'll know exactly who I am! I have the same username there and stuff and I am ALWAYS online over there. I have the same username, I am the only senior mod (dark blue name) and yea, now go if you love hunger games. Once you do go pm me and stuff (: I would love some rpg friends there because everyone else comes from this other forum and honestly they don't type much they type like one paragraph they actually were stunned when I pulled out five paragraphs in ten minutes o.O Anyway! (: I'm done.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Traveler on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:23 am

Hehe... I met Suzanne Collins... and have a signed copy of all three books... and an e-mail address... And a promised beta copy of her next series (whenever she gets around to writing it)... So hey guys...

ANYWAY, I COULD check out your website, but I'm rather busy with a few others. So, I shall see if/when I have time to fit something else into my schedule.

Traveler
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:00 am

Travvy, I am jealous as hell! :/

Also it's not an issue.. Right now you wouldn't even be in the games anyway but around May and June though you may have a spot in the games :P We seem to have a lot of new members :D

Anyway, as anyone heard from Jeffy? I mean I know she's alive because she liked something on my fb or something today so meh :/

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:26 am

Is this still going? o:

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby swishandflicker on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:51 am

Sorry for the late reply guys. I forgot x)

/asdfghjkl;. You met Suzanne Colline? I'm so jealous.

Oh, and you should join if you have time. I did :) It's fun.

Nope, I haven't heard from her.. :L

@Zeru: Yup! It is! Please join if you're interested ^.^

swishandflicker
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:51 am

We're keeping it alive the best we can! ^.^ Just make a character sheet like Swishy and when the time comes we'll accept it or whatever and hopefully Jeffrey will be on soon. (: I can send her something on her facebook... >.>

What role were you looking at?

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby swishandflicker on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:57 am

It's taking a long long time to finish Ryder. I don't know why. Usually I could finish a sheet all in one shot. I'm completely museless for him..

Sorry guys, I'm still working on it. :c

swishandflicker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:50 am

I was looking at the Dryad Princess role ^^ I saved the skeleton as a draft earlier and can't seem to find it eheh ><"

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:36 pm

SWISHY! He's looking sexy, love.

And, eNzru: that sucks. But go ahead and grab up the role.

Sorry for vanishing, all! I'm still here and alive! And I'll start it once all our roles are filled. Promise.
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once."

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Traveler on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:54 pm

Jeffy! Hiiiiii!

So hey guys, should we start the recruitment process?

Traveler
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby swishandflicker on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:10 pm

Jeffyy! <3 /asdfghjkl. I missed you. & thanks m'dear. I'm having trouble finishing him up though =.='

@zeru (I'm calling you that): that happens to me all the time.. Usually it's because my computer spazzes out and doesn't save anything though.

We should. Maybe a roleplayers wanted thread?

swishandflicker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:27 am

Name: Liese Arienne Illos
Sex: Female
Role: Dryad Princess
Appearance: Liese is a strikingly beautiful young woman blessed with the face and body of a goddess. She stands at a tiny height of 5' 2" with a very slim, well-proportioned body. She is quite weak physically, but very nimble. Her lack of strength actually has nothing to do with her preference not to participate in acts of violence, though it makes sense doesn't it? With such fair alabaster skin clear of impurities, it's no wonder why she is "the fairest of them all" -- at least, within the Dryad kingdom. Slightly wavy light chestnut brown hair falls to about halfway down her upper arm, usually wearing it down but during formal occasions which she is forced to attend, she wears her hair up. Her ears are pointed; as is customary with the Dryad. Liese possesses a charming face; warm brown eyes which match the color of her hair, long dark abundant lashes, very soft facial features, flushed cheeks and luscious lips.

However, when angered, beware; for she turns into a sight to behold. Every part of her goes dark. Her skin dulls into a colorless gray, her hair turns a shade reminiscent of the dark sky on the deadest of nights, her delicate fingers spindles into long thin claws and most frightening of all is when her eyes blacken; for it is rumored one glance will awaken every nightmare and every fear within you and engulf you into a pit of despair. When hurt, she drops to her knees and screams at deafening levels to regenerate her health. Though seemingly vulnerable during this time, it is risky to approach her for if one is not careful, she can grab you and kill you instantly. At least, that's what legend has to say about the Dryad.

In terms of clothing, Liese dresses very femininely. She takes preference to skirts and dresses, particularly when they aren't easy to snag on things. As for colors, she is usually seen in earthy or floral tones -- anything that looks natural. The young princess carries herself with grace, and the air about her is very calm and peaceful. Though her looks attract attention, it is easy to overlook her if you don't pay attention. A wallflower, if you will. She is very quiet, but has a very strong and soothing presence when one takes notice. Her voice is as soft-spoken as she looks, but it is rare for people to hear it.
Personality: Being a Dryad, there are some things that she just cannot help. For one, she is as shy as they say. She keeps to herself most of the time and will not normally approach someone first. Though there are exceptions; if she knows you well or if she perceives you as one who is kind toward nature. However she will never interact with more than one stranger at a time. If she catches you looking at her, she will instantly look away and try to get out of your line of sight. Call it a defense mechanism; the Dryad aren't known to be the strongest of the races so what are the chances of them winning in a fight? After all, you can't hit what you can't see.

If you get past her first barrier, Liese is still quite shy. She is silent, humble and reserved. The most common response you'd get from her is her smile, and what a beautiful smile it is. While she is more prone to respond to you, there is still something about her that seems .. restrained. There is this indistinct cool distance about her, like she seems somewhat aloof but you aren't sure whether you might just be imagining things. At this stage, she won't talk at all but instead respond by nodding, shaking her head, facial expressions, whatever way she can find without having to speak. The more time you spend with her, the more she feels inclined to communicate with you.

If you are persistent enough, you might be able to get her to speak with you. Her voice, so gentle and pure, is a privilege for anyone to hear. Even being able to hear the melodious tinkle of her laugh -- you can take pride in the fact she holds even a little trust in you. When she speaks, she doesn't speak a lot but if it brings happiness to someone close to her, she will talk as much as they'd like her to. The final sign that she trusts you utterly and completely, as well as a sign of affection; Liese will offer to sing to you. If you reject her or ask her to stop, she will be deeply hurt and you will have to start back at square one again.

Beneath her meekly silent exterior, Liese is a very light and happy soul, albeit naive and ignorant. She is kind, soft-hearted and very submissive. While she has strong beliefs, she does not try to change how others feel about it nor does she preach them unnecessarily. And what exactly are her beliefs you may ask? Liese believes in all the good things. Happiness, hope, forgiveness, love. A world free from war, violence, despair and sorrow. She believes it is possible to achieve and while her ideals are admirable for the heir to the Dryad throne, she can be a bit pretentious about it. But what can you expect from a young princess having lived a very sheltered life and having zero to none real world experience?
What do you think about being able to choose your spouse: I guess the most accurate response that Liese would have for this is .. indifference. She has never experienced anything like love nor has she had any interest in it before. This marriage thing is just one of those things she had to go through with. But she supposes it does make things a little easier..
History: Liese Arienne Illos was born unto her Dryad mother and her Elven father during early September, sometime during the war.
Extra

EDITING~

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:08 am

Jeffy! (: Did my little status on your facebook wall help you come here ;D Haha I barely talk to you now a days D:

ANYWAY! I am off to get ready for school. WOO It's friday! (:

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:21 am

Yes, Ashy, it did.

Loveing Liese,zeru dear, consider her accepted.

I'm gonna open up the mermaid role, since Nick is nowhere to be found. If he shows, though, I'll give it to him in a heartbeat. But...Um...I'll make a roleplayers wanted thread soon, I guess. :)

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby swishandflicker on Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:15 pm

I finished. :) Finally. I hope it's okay. I wasn't exactly sure how fairy kingdoms were like :/

swishandflicker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Traveler on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:02 am

We don't have our mermaid anymore?? SAD! I loved that pairing...

Traveler
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:13 am

Oh, thanks Jeffy! Btw, call me Ai ^.~

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:18 am

He's wonderful, Swishy!

And, I loved it too, Travvy, but Nick is nowhere to be found...I could always send him a pm, but...I dunno...

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!