Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Seasons of the Lich

╠Seasons of the Lich╣

a part of “Seasons of the Lich”, a fictional universe by The Cynic.

After the destruction of the Flaming Fist, the twelve mercenaries of the Bloodsails are faced with a perilous quest to rid the Sword Coast of vile forces plaguing the Coast Way. RECRUITING: Monk.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Seasons of the Lich”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: ╠Seasons of the Lich╣

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Sat May 26, 2012 2:00 pm

It is good to know you are alright, I myself just got into an accident
riding one of my horses. A bad week, this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Cynic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sat May 26, 2012 7:13 pm

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about your accident, Honor Guard, but I'm happy to hear that nothing was severely damaged. =/ I hope you get plenty of rest and relaxation this weekend.
"...you know we've fuckin' broken down as a society when people just explode in forests." ~Gasmask in The Unexplainable.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Sat May 26, 2012 11:22 pm

You did have a medic check you out or visit the hospital, yes? A friend of mine recently was in a minor accident and felt fine, so he neglected to have himself checked. Turns out he dislocated some vertebrae and continuing to work stressed them and he had to have a serious surgery, and was out of work for a few weeks. Regardless, if you're okay that is what is important.
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Sun May 27, 2012 3:59 pm

I still need three profiles, then I will get the starter post up. Honor Guard, Minibear - get dem' characters up!

The Cynic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Sun May 27, 2012 9:28 pm

I thank you all for your patience. I want to inform you all that I am in the process of moving,
therefore I will be very busy the next few days. I will also be without internet the first week
of June, but will have access to it at work. I will do my utmost to get this moving along, I am
just waiting for the next few profiles.

The Cynic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sun May 27, 2012 9:56 pm

Since we're updating... I won't be around from next Friday through next Monday night or Tuesday depending on when I get back in to town. :)

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Mon May 28, 2012 12:42 pm

Alright, both the spell book and the ability book are now up. Everyone has access to them,
and can now list their abilities and spells in their profiles. Honor Guard, if you don't get your
profile up soon, I will have to give up the class to someone else. Please submit your character.
We can now start roleplaying! A starter post will be up today,(for those wondering about the
barbarian, someone I know in person is playing them, and I am unconcerned at the moment.
Their profile will be up soon.)

The Cynic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Honor Guard on Mon May 28, 2012 5:23 pm

My character shall be up today, I promise you this. Just been trying to get some things under control around the home.

EDIT: Character has been posted. I do hope everything is up to standards.

Honor Guard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Tue May 29, 2012 8:50 pm

I guess I need to get a post up!
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu May 31, 2012 4:21 pm

I haven't posted in a while so I thought I'd check in. I'm still alive.

I'll post after a couple of others do. Don't have much for Caine to do as-is anyway.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Thu May 31, 2012 5:09 pm

I'm actually just finishing my post now. Sorry it took so long but last night I had no motivation whatsoever. I definitely wanted to get something up before I go out of town though!

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Thu May 31, 2012 5:26 pm

Guys I'm a bit busy atm but i will definately have a post up asap

Usui
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:49 am

A vexing problem has arisen - it won't let me tag characters!

The Cynic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:09 am

Apologies for taking my sweet ass time to make a post. You know, work and school and Diablo III...life problems...

Anyway, Cynic when you click on "Tag characters" next to your post, does it say you aren't the owner or something?

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:00 am

It doesn't say anything, the names just don't show up. I managed to tag one person, once, but not after that. :[ Mean.

The Cynic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:48 am

Cynic- Someone else was having that issue. I recall reading it on the HELP forums but can't seem to remember who it was or if it was resolved or not. One of the solutions being, of course, to clear your cache or something because of generic RPG site difficulties.

:)

I hope to read a bunch of amazing posts when I come back from being out of town. ;) You guys have a good weekend!

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:42 am

Are we waiting on TakingElysium? I want to get this show on the road! D:

The Cynic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:50 am

Usui, Dreamwaker, Minibear, and Odious Infinity have yet to post.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:57 pm

If they are holding up progress, I believe it is best we carry on without them, and let them enter
according to where we currently are. It has been three days since anything has happened, and
I don`t intend to wait that long. As for Odious they will post in due time and catch up shortly.

The Cynic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:42 pm

I may have my character do a late entry - I am keeping up on the post but I'm busy and have been high stressed lately.

Usui
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!