Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Seasons of the Lich

╠Seasons of the Lich╣

a part of “Seasons of the Lich”, a fictional universe by The Cynic.

After the destruction of the Flaming Fist, the twelve mercenaries of the Bloodsails are faced with a perilous quest to rid the Sword Coast of vile forces plaguing the Coast Way. RECRUITING: Monk.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Seasons of the Lich”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: ╠Seasons of the Lich╣

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkLancer on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:47 pm

Hmm... I'll just take the male barbarian instead.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarkLancer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:07 pm

Alright, the assassin has been reserved. I still have openings for the bard and the sorcerer.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Cynic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:05 pm

Posted. :) I hope this stays alive.
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:05 am

As do I. I'll wait a day longer in hopes at least one more person posts before me, if not then I shall anyways. :)

Edit: Tomorrow, again. Can't get rid of this migraine...
Last edited by Modesty on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Modesty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:01 pm

OR SOME OTHER FOLKS COULD POST TOO! *Hint nudge hint nudge.* I am going to start chopping heads peeps.

The Cynic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:04 pm

I'll be tossing up a post sometime today. :) Thursdays are my general "catch up with RPG" day where I actually have time to write more than a paragraph or so.
"...you know we've fuckin' broken down as a society when people just explode in forests." ~Gasmask in The Unexplainable.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TakingElysium on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:17 am

I'll post today. I get out of the Army, so... I will have the time to engage more from now on.

TakingElysium
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:01 am

Apologies for the delay, reply is up. :)

Modesty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:08 am

Hi there,

Sorry if this is overly random, but I cant help but notice how good you all are in this roleplay, honestly it sparks my interests.

Im not sure if you would be interested or not, but I wanted to ask you as you write well , the question is would anyone like to join my new Roleplay?

At the moment there are some slots left but they need filling! Especially the leader roles.

There is also a substantial lack of the male population at the moment.

Anyway getting to the main point!

The roleplay is about three races, vampires, Lycan and shifters, they are meeting within a secret city called Arcadia to sort out a recent rise in human murders and the result of their presences being noticed. Each race blames one another and hate each other, theres going to be fighting and perhaps a war. Yet there shall be deciet, betrayal and much more ;)

It is a mature Rp in both romance, violence, swearing etc just to warn, but please give it a look my short explanation doesnt do myself justice I just know you wont want to read for ages without actually being interested ;D

Thank you for reading this message!

Lolkatlove

roleplay/r-i-v-a-l-s-r-e-b-o-o-t/

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:25 pm

While I can't speak for the GM, I personally find it extremely rude to advertise on someone else's board. Particularly when you're claiming that your 'interest is piqued' yet show absolutely no interest in taking part of this roleplay. In future endeavours, rather than commandeering someone else's hard worked roleplay, why not ask the GM to be an affiliate in advertising?

Modesty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:05 am

I will be polite this time, but please refrain from further advertising your
creations on my own, especially when you are not affiliated with me. There are Interest
Checks and Roleplayers Wanted forums for a reason, or at the very least, message someone
privately. Thank you.

The Cynic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:14 am

I waited patiently for two days in the hopes that The Cynic would absolutely murder lolkatlove. I am disappoint :(

Anyway, hello all. I am final. I certainly hope I am affiliated with The Cynic.
ImageRespect ma authoritah!
Are you irritated at coming last in every single thing? Don't worry. For just a cookie, I'll be TheFinalOne.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:55 pm

I am unfortunately known for my wrath elsewhere.... :P I am trying to lessen my
infamous reputation by being nice on RPG, for once. It is difficult, but it is for
the good of us all. Haha. -Grin.-

The Cynic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:38 pm

I, too, was waiting for bloodshed.

:(

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:09 pm

Alright, I will be vicious next time. Will be quite the show and surely satisfy you all. :]

The Cynic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:21 pm

I've got you're back. ;)

Modesty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlienKhan on Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:48 pm

I am looking to get back into Roleplaying, and I will most definitely consider this one. I love Neverwinter Nights and Baldur's Gate, so I'll most likely join with a sheet soon. Save the Male Sorcerer for me please?

EDIT: I beg your pardon, I did not see that the sorcerer was taken. I saw the title, and that a sorcerer was "desperately needed", and so came my way here. Please do PM me about the availability of characters.
"The GM of this roleplay hasn't created any rules! You can do whatever you like!"
-the most misleading piece of text known to RolePlayGateway

AlienKhan
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:01 pm

The sorcerer is available, and I will reserve the spot for you for two days until I receive your
application.I am pleased that you have considered playing with us, and look forward to posting.

The Cynic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:23 pm

why does it say desperately needed if you already have one reserved =_= that's annoying as shit

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:53 pm

Murdertime! Murdertime! It's murdertime in Lich-town!

Anyway, Cynic, what have you planned for the next phase in the roleplay? Will it be like one round of posting then we meet the gypsies? Or something longer?

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!