Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shadow Slayers -IC-

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Shadow Slayers -IC-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xerox on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:18 pm

Vicente watched Raven head to the bathroom, and soon after the power died and Vicente smiled and spokem but he allowed his voice to echo as if to stop direct detection. "Even a Raven can be preyed pon in the dark."

Vicente's shadow moved acroos the room under one of the shelves that held a large selection of movies. "I've been watching you Raven, I know your powers and and your abilities, but I'm afraid they wont be of much in use in oubliv will they?" Vicente laughed coldly and spoke once again "I cant imagine what would happen if I forced you to display your powers in front of your boss, or maybe even Jubuun itself, sounds fun.." Vicente ended his sentence and a dark laugh was heard throughout the dimly lit store.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xerox
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Princess on Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:11 am

Arriving at her company building, the door of her limo opened as her chauffeur had greeted her 'Good day and Be Safe'. How she wanted to laugh at the latter part of that statement. It should be addressed to the humans around her that were nothing more but mere cattle to predators. Nevertheless, she was not here to slander the human race. If she did, it would take a whole day and it would not end. That is how low she thinks of humans but for now, she had a facade that must be done with perfection. After all, this was for her information-gathering and more.

Entering her building, the employees quickly said their greetings with much respect and admiration. They should for she was the Boss and had the beauty that would be envied by all. However, it was all an illusion that would lead all of them to a horrifying demise that she would smile with all happiness. Finally arriving at her office, she was quickly prompted by her assistant on her current schedule and such. She listened to the annoying voice and wondered why she had not fired the said person. Well, she had a nice image to uphold, fortunate for her employee.

Taking the handed documents from her assistant, she would need it to be done this day. There was no trouble at all. However, she did want to do something else rather than work without play. Sitting upon her chair, she dismissed her ever-present secretary and told her never to bother her until she comes out of her office. In a moment, she was left alone as she took a few papers and quickly done it with ease. She had always wondered why humans had the trouble in doing menial work. How low can they get? Nevertheless, she had enough time for fun without anyone interfering her. Looking at the watch upon her wall, time was something she had fully.

Arranging the stacks of documents, she stood from her chair and was enveloped with dark flames as she was gone from the office. Her daily work and riches were all her front. The truth of her race was entirely different and it was an identity that she hides in the day but shows at night. She had reappeared at a dark alley and there were no witnesses. How lame, she had the want to engulf someone for today. Exiting the alley, she began her daily routine. Hunting for information that she would deemed important and find a few hunters along the way.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Butterfly Princess
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:12 am

Raven smirked listening to the Shadow Being go on. "Well, is that so, you believe I'm not allowed to use my powers in public eh?" he said, turning toward his boss. "Hey boss can you look at this" he said, his boss turning his head. As the boss turned his head, Raven sent a non-lethal shock through his body, knocking him out. "Well, now lets have some fun" he said, dashing toward the counter. He grabbed the bag which really had only one truely important thing. Everything else were stuff he could buy again. The mask, however, was the most important thing.

Throwing the bag in the direction of the voice, Raven remembered something special in the bag. It was an archaic CD player he had bought for about fifteen-hundred dollars. Reaching forward as the bag flew over the counter, he grabbed it and shoved it in an open safe behind him. The safe was useless with money, but it was good for keeping stuff away from the boss when he didn't want him to see it.

Raven pulled the masked over his face, his whole shadow slayer outfit seemingly pulled from beneath his skin. That's the marvel of technology for you. The eyes of the mask flashed an emerald green. "So, are you ready, Shadow Being?" he asked, looking to where he threw his bag. Tightening some of the buckles on his suit, Raven pulled a his chain staff from a small pouch. He gave it a quick whip, the the chain straigtening out into a staff. He formed a small ball of electricity in his hand, the whole room lighting up. He tossed it in the middle of the room, the electricity going off like a sparkler. He spotted an unnaturally large shadow by one of the larger shelves. Pulling his staff back, he sent electricity through the staff, throwing it at the shadow, the point on the staff ready to stab the shadow being.

Falling
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:37 pm

XianEvermor wrote:Z'har had traveled across rooftops and through alleys, vaulting and climbing over obstacles to reach a region of downtown he was quite familiar with. He'd lost spirit somewhere around a corner, though... you don't really lose someone who can jump into surveillance systems and travel across telecommunications lines at the speed of data. It's like trying to hide from someone by curling up under a box with a neon sign labeled: "Safe Spot." Spirit had just decided it was too much effort to follow on foot, or got distracted by a shiny object on the way. She'd turn up later, he was sure.

His target was a small book store where he'd suspected a hunter worked part time. He'd spent weeks observing it casually, sometimes following the workers. The girl that worked during the day routinely managed to put him in a position where continuing his pursuit would reveal him. Normally he would just use his ability to trick her into believing he wasn't there, but he wasn't entirely sure it would work at all on a vampire, let alone one that could be hunter. She had the smell of magic on her... she might even be able to sense that he was attempting to influence her. There was just too much he didn't know about her to risk revealing himself unnecessarily.

Today was different, however: Today he wanted to know for sure. Today he would draw her out and see. He was walking down the street towards the shop with crowds milling past and around him oblivious to his presence. They moved out of his way to avoid bumping him without even realizing. Z'har stopped pointedly in front of the shop door and looked inside. Like a stone in the water, the crowd moved around him as he stuck his hands in the pockets of his red cargoes and stretched his influence inside the store. He observed carefully to see if she had sensed him when another thought entered his mind.

If my influence isn't enough... perhaps the disturbance of a soul would be.

Z'har callously reached into the body of a young girl as she passed clutching a newly bought novel. The look of elation on her face evaporated as her own momentum carried her past Z'har and her suddenly comatose body stumbled and collapsed to the floor. People gasped and a space opened up in front of the bookstore. Some stood and watched dumbfounded while the girl's friend screamed for someone to call for an ambulance. He sent his crimson gaze cutting through the bookstore, his face neutral. His left hand was still in his pocket, though his right hand was outstretched clutching the vibrant essence of the girl's soul. Z'har's held his influence in the bookstore and wondered if she could see him... wondered if she was the hunter in this area he'd been trying to gather information on.

One way or another, the ball was in her court.

Murasaki had gone to the back of the store to the storage area looking for another copy of Aoi Tenshi for a young girl about 13 years old, "ohh here it is the last copy of the book" she said happily "Murasaki a Shadow being is here" Tacita said calmly, Tacita was a spirit in her necklace that help Murasaki in her vampire form and as a hunter but also was a good friend. "I know I believe its the same one that's been snooping around right?" Murasaki asked seriously, and closing the box she had found the book in, "yes it is...be careful Muarsaki this could be a trap of some sort, he's might now your a hunter and that's not good for you" Tacita calmly still but serious, "yes I know don't worry I won't reveal myself so easily" she added and emotionless and then turned and headed out the door, due to the room being sort of dark you couldn't have seen Murasaki's facial expression turn cold and deadly before she reached the counter her facial expression turned back to an innocent gently one "your in luck I found the last copy miss" Murasaki said smiling kindly at the young girl who was waiting for her.

The girl's eyes brightened up "thank you so Much Miss Murasaki!" she said happily and excited.

Murasaki smiled and rang up the book and then handed it to the girl, the girl paid her and jumped up and down happily.

Before the girl stepped out a scream was heard and Murasaki jolted up "what was that?" she asked worried, "his made his move" Tacita commented emotionless, "damn..." Murasaki whispered angrily. She jumped over the counter and then went out the door and saw a girl collapsed in the ground, the Shadow Beings presence was very strong and very close, like right in front of her. Murasaki stared at the Shadow Being for a second but then quickly turned away and ran up to the collapsed girl and tried to calm down her friend "calm down no need to call the ambulance seems she just collapsed due to exhaustion come with me" she said calmly to the girl and soothingly, Murasaki picked up the girl and walked back to the book store. "Murasaki you stared at him didn't you?" Tacita asked seriously, the good thing about Tacita was that he could talk and no one else could hear him but Murasaki and unless she let them hear him. Murasaki grimaced "yes..." she whispered and walked in the store and put the girl in a couch that was in there and stared out the window at the Shadow Being that stood out there "He'll be my first prey tonight..." she whispered as low as possible in an icy cold tone. "Cool yourself Murasaki, not here...its not the time don't mess up your day time life for a Shadow Being that can be killed later" Tacita said seriously, Murasaki grimaced again but took a deep breath cooled herself and went to help the girl that had collapsed and her friend, "sadly though now he knows were you work keep up your guard at all times" he said seriously as always "yes..." she whispered emotionless.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:20 am

Did she see me? She looked straight at me... No. She looked straight through me. Now that I play it back in my mind I notice the minute movements in her eyes that suggests she was searching for something rather than looking at an object in plain sight. I was right though, she felt it. She felt me there that much is clear.

The girl was still alive: Body functioning, soul vacant. At least until Z'har did something about it. He could satisfy his hunger and consume the essence of life that was sending pulsing waves of warmth up his arm and let the comatose but breathing girl on the couch in the bookstore die... or he could hang onto it for leverage later. The right leverage could turn the tide of a fight in his favor. Z'har watched the whole scene carefully, making sure he kept his line of sight to the right people before he made any moves.

The crowd had more or less dispersed after being placated by the hunter he'd finally identified, who'd brought the girl and her friend inside to "rest." Z'har was careful to keep line of sight to the right people to the whole ordeal and kept his presence hidden as he moved away from the bookstore. He produced a rough hewn crystal from one of his pockets and held the soul to it. After a few moments the crystal began to glow warmly and he draped it around his neck. It was a rare crystal found deep underground in the shadow realm called Nexus and was rumored to hold mystical powers.

Well, the rumors aren't entirely false... Nexus crystals have a strong ability to absorb and preserve energy of a particular wavelength. While a human soul varies from person to person in type and intensity, the overall wavelength is largely the same. The main difference is in humans and other beings that display supernatural powers: Their body draws on the energy pent up between the peaks and valleys of the wave to generate power. Generally, the stronger the powers a being is able to display, the larger the wavelength of their soul. There are exceptions, of course, but in most of the instances Z'har had observed this general rule held true.

All that was left to do now was find a nice place to wait for his quarry to come out and play. By pressing his influence against the street around him he was able to mantle up a wall and kick off to a lamp post relatively unseen. He climbed to the top and jumped lazily across the gap over the sidewalk to a narrow ledge over a coffee shop awning where he was able to grab a hold of the roof's edge with his fingertips with a careful jump and pull himself up. He sighed as he eased himself over, wondering what it was like to be able to walk straight up a wall and not have to worry about a common nuisance like gravity.

Guess I'll have to ask Spirit about that later.

Z'har moved to double back, running to get the momentum for his jump to the adjacent building just right. He moved to a building across the street where he could observe the bookstore in relative privacy by making himself invisible to the general populace. Not knowing how far she was able to sense him from could be a problem, though he didn't necessarily want to be outside of her sphere of influence at this point: he wanted to be on the very edge of it so that she could still vaguely feel him there but couldn't pinpoint his location. This was better, especially now that he'd identified her as a hunter, or at least as someone who was aware of his presence. From this position he'd have a good vantage to watch her leave when her shift ended, and also be in the perfect position to flank.

Arved Heinrichsen's queen's knight attack. Yes I think that's the perfect opening move... now do you advance your king's pawn to the front without support, or play for early command of the center by sending your other pawn forth with support from the queen? No... I think you want me all to yourself... I don't think you'll call for backup at all.

Black's move... I'm waiting.

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xerox on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:49 pm

Vicente heard Raven knock his boss out and he laughed shrilly "If you plan to fight me your more foolsih than I thought!" Vicente watched as Raven charged toward him he mvoed from shadow to shadow across the store "Oh what would happen if sweet innocent Vicente walked in here and told your boss he was a witness that a certain person knocked him unconsious?" Vicente snickered and quickly transformed into his shadow being form and pulled out two curved daggers and charged toward Raven but right before he swung he vanished.

Vicente was under another one of the shelves and he slowly crept towards Raven and eventually found him. Vicente formed into a shadow being once again and silently swung down tpwards Raven.

Xerox
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:16 pm

Raven quickly charged and grabbed his staff from the ground, lifting it upward from the floor. He listened, hearing the wind move with the shadow changes. He could spot the flickers in shadows, each one becoming smaller, while the next became slightly larger.

Ignoring the feint attack Vicente had sent at him, his eyes barely registering the wisps of black energy floating before his eyes. He listened as he heard the swinging of the blades downward. Raven took a step forward, the blades flying past his back. His staff disconnected itself, becoming a whip. He swung it behind him, the whip wrapping itself around the neck of the shadow being. "That witnesse won't be around to tell my boss when he wakes up" Raven said, his voice cold and empty.

Falling
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xerox on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:43 pm

Vicente felt the whip wrap around his neck and he spoke clearly "Fun! Now let me give it a try!" Vicente vanished into the air and quickly and jumped onto Raven and quickly slashed at his cheek creating a small gash but he was certain it wouldn't stop Raven, at least not yet.

Vicente looked at Raven's whip closely and as is his powers he formed his blades were shrouded in shadow for a moment then were transformed into an exact copy of Raven's whip and gave it a quick lash and lashed it towards Raven with expert percision. "You see Raven I can copy your fighting style, your appearance, even your weapons if I so choose."

Xerox
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:57 pm

Raven barely winced at the gash, watching as the whip came swinging at him. He pulled his whip together, holding the staff outward, the chain wrapping around the staff. He pulled his staff back, grabbing the chain. Black lightning, the most ominous, and the most deadly, he thought.

He gripped the chain tightly, sending several thousand volts of his lightning through the whip. Unless the shadow being let go, each volt would be sent into him. He loosend his grip on the staff, squeezing gently so it became a whip again. He pulled it back, unraveling it from the other. He leapt back onto a nearby shelf and pulled back his hand, a large ball of elecrticity forming in his hand. He threw himself forward, releasing the ball so it was sent flying forward with great force. The ball itself seemed to become a black blur in the air.

Falling
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xerox on Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:57 pm

Black lightning surged from Vicente's whip and he smiled with and laughed coldly and his voice echoed throughout the room ,and he saw that Raven was channeling electricity through the whip and Vicente did let go as Vicente had planned he then formed a staff similar to Raven's and gripped it tightly.

As Raven ran towards one of the shelves he began to charge a ball of electricity and Vicente smiled until it flew toward him, he raised his staff and with an amazing speed hit the ball of energy directly causing it to destroy all of the lights in the store but it still phased through the staff and hit him directly in the chest, but because of the seperation of the energy it cushioned the blow. Vicente recovered extremely quickly and grinned.

Vicente transformed into a shadow and fled to a corner in the back of the room as he slitheed over to Raven in his shadow form and formed into a shadow being and hit him in the back of the leg with the staff.

Xerox
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:04 pm

Raven was sent onto one knee, holding the staff out in front of him. He fell forward and placed his hand palms down. Pushing upward, Raven was launched into the air, his staff straightening out beneath him. He squeezed the staff and the whip appeared again, loosening and uncoiling. He landed on a small shelve and started spinning his whip in the air. Enough playing around, he thought. He sent electricity into the blade, the lightening arching from the tip. It began to bounce off walls as it kept coming out. It found itself in electronics, metal, and other objects. One of the arches sent itself into the safe, rebounding toward Vicente.

Falling
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xerox on Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:28 pm

Vicente was pleased that Raven was taken off guard by his attack but he soon rebounded and and held yet again in his hand that whip of his, electricty emitted from it and rebounded off of shelves and a bolt was sent at Vicente, he dodged it and shouted "I can see your getting tired of playing around, well so am I!" Vicente's true form had come out and his skin turned to shadow and his eyes glowed a bright white and his speed and strength had increaed twice what they were before.

He ran towards Raven and quickly disarmed him and formed his daggers and sent them in two directions ready to stab Raven with pleasure.

Xerox
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:47 pm

Raven watched as the monster transformed itself completely. He watched as the knives dug small cuts in his chest. He leapt back and looked at the shadow being. It had become much faster, and stronger at that. He stood up and tightened the buckles on his chest and pants. His mask eyes flashed green again.

Raven opened one hand, a small pocket in his hand filling with lightning. He pulled the lightning apart, it forming into a large shaft. He pulled it back, throwing it forward. The shaft flew past the shadow being. However, even though it looked like Raven had completely missed, he had a grin across his masked face.

He held a small invisible line of electricity in between the shaft and himself. He pulled hard sideways, sending the shaft flying at the shadow being. He pulled the line back forcefully, the shaft flying toward the back of the shadow being. It made a makeshift javelin, whip, and he could take the electricity and form it into any form he needed it to be.

Falling
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xerox on Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:02 pm

Vicente could tell that Raven's power had also increased but he still thought this fight would not last much longer. "Nice try!" Vicente utterly deflected the shaft by swiping it with his claw and then turned to Raven and ran quickly towards him with bloodlust in his eyes.

Vicente thought he was unharmed by the shaft but he soon felt a numbness in his right hand, he ignored it and and kicked Raven in the chest while he was in the air, Vicente took a quick breather and spoke to Raven while panting slghtly. " You know and I would make an excellent team Raven. Think about it, what have these humans offered you? Love? Kindness? All of them are petty emptions that fade with time. You could be immortal, we could seek power, we could overthrow the elders!" Vicente hoped Raven woudl accept his request because he liked his style and his determination.

Even so Vicente still charged toward Raven but hoped he would answer him. He formed his daggers and they grew longer and he swung down at Raven with supreme force.

Xerox
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:44 pm

Raven watched as he was charged at him. Heh, this'll hurt. Oh well, to wound an elder being is a great achievement, he thought. Pulling back the string, the shaft shattered itself, black sparks floating in the air. "Sadly for you, I think I have a bit to much of those things to give myself to you" Raven said, "maybe you should learn to embrace them also."

Watching the shadow being swing his daggers, he made his move. His pawns were gone, his rooks were cornered, his queen was caught, and his bishops were in no posistion of attack. But the knights had won the game. Sending himself sliding foward, his head and shoulders going under the knives. They dug themselves into his back, but the being's body was ready for a direct hit. Placing two palms to the being's chest, he chuckled a little, blood trickling down from beneath the mask.

"Checkmate" he said, looking at the shadow being. Out from his palms came a huge arc of lightning. It wouldn't kill the shadow being, but he wouldn't be able to fight at full capacity for awhile. Raven wouldn't either at that too. Oh well, it was worth it, he thought.

Falling
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xerox on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:07 pm

"Get ready to di-!* Vicente was cut off by a huge eruption of lightning from Raven which hit him directly in the stomach, rendering him useless. "B-bastard..you'll never kill my pride!" Vicente just noticed that his knives had sunk into Raven as well, he smiled and laughed softly then fell to the ground unconcious.

Vicente woke up rather quickly and saw that Raven was still unconcious, he leaned aginst one of the shelves and remained hidden i a shadow form hidden away from anyone who would walk in. "The kid was good, but he still needs improvement." Vicente laughed than coughed. He waited for at least some shadow being to find him here because he could go without eating well..forever so he was in no rush.

Xerox
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:38 am

Raven awoke, ignoring the awful pain going through his back. He sighed looking around for his bag. He began to crawl over to the bag, pain sending itself through his body with every movement he made. He reached into the bag, hoping his cell phone wasn't fried. He always hid it in the bottom so it wouldn't get friend by the whip trick. This didn't always work though.

Raven reached in and pulled out the phone, hitting the power button once. The screen flashed on, luckily for him. He let out a sigh of relief and began scrolling through the contacts until he reached the name 'Faye Bell'. He hit the call button and pulled the phone to his ear. He waited as the phone rang for her to pick up. "Come on, come on come on" he muttered, pain arching as he sat on his knees with his back straight. The knives had dug themselves deep, and resistance training was the only thing keeping him from let out a wail of pain.

(Vasto you can post now)

Falling
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:33 pm

(*jumps up and down happily* yeeey~ :3)

Faye finished her shift and went to the back and opened her locker. She got dressed in her normal clothes and then pulled out her hoverboard and a light was flickering on it. "Oh...looks like I got a call...from Raven.." She pushed a button and a cell phone fell from a compartment in the hoverboard. She grabbed the phone and then got onto the hoverboard and was sitting indian style. She picked up the phone and pressed the "Talk" button and then grinned. "Moshi. Moshi. This is Faye. What can I do for ya' Rave'..?" She said with a happy tone in her voice and her fangs protruded from her mouth. She had the phone to her ear and she pressed another button and her mask fell out from another compartment and she grabbed it and held it in her other hand.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:42 pm

Raven listened as he heard Faye's voice. "Hey Faye, mind coming to pick me up at my work?" he asked casually, still resisting the pain of being impaled by the knives. "yeah, would you mind bringing a first aid kit, or you know, something to heal stab wounds" he added, letting out a quick gasp of pain. "And um, I wouldn't mind if you hurried either." He sighed, his polite attitude probably not accelerating the situation.

Falling
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:26 pm

Faye listened to what Raven said and then frowned. "Okay. I will be there in a second..." She then clicked the end button and got off her board and went into the alley behind the store. She slipped on her mask and her clothes changed into her night time slayer clothes and her hair changed and so did her eyes. She grinned under the mask and then pressed a button on her hoverboard and it turned into a small box. She grinned and then took off through the alleys towards where Raven worked. She got in to the store through the back way and walked into the store. She saw a lot of blood and then smelled a shadow being. She hissed in anger and then saw Raven and walked over to him. "Bloody hell Raven...you look like shit.." She laughed a little and then bent down and pressed her hoverboard so that it opened up and dropped out a silver case that had a screen on it. "Hm.." She muttered and then looked at Raven. "So where are you injuried..?"

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!