Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gods in a New Age

Showroom

a part of “Gods in a New Age”, a fictional universe by Bromander Shepard.

Immortal Gods have been ruling over the world of Lorgaine for centuries. Times have changed but the all powerful deities remain ever watchful as they push their own ends. <>Full on Characters, Check back for Chapter 2 Announcements.<>

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gods in a New Age”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Showroom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:07 am

This is the showroom of the gods, here you will all posts any and all creations of note made by your respective deity. The mortal sub topic was created for living creatures and races. This one is for any objects created. You make an epic magic god sword, post it's specs here. You create a book of madness, this is where its description will be placed. Only relevant creations need posting here. If your god wills a chair into existence to sit on for a single posts and it's really nothing more than a chair no need writing about it here.
I should go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Showroom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arabella13 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:54 am

Arabella Goddess of Love Beauty and Innocence has created the rare winged white stallion known as the Pegasus. They live only in the highest peaks of the land and come out of hiding if they believe they are alone. The Pegasus is a quite elusive animal and if one gets the privilege to see one in their lifetime they are blessed with good fortune and love for the rest of their life, as myth tells it to be. However, a Pegasus is a very bold an proud animal, if upset they will not hesitate to try and kill you whether intentional or not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arabella13
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:16 am

Librus, as a gift to his Catalogers, created a device called the Keeper, which has the ability to extract knowledge from the minds of the deathly ill. It is a tank-like device, filled with a glowing blue liquid. The liquid is enchanted to transform the electrical messages in the brain into words, which the Keeper dispenses into vials. The liquid, laden with the knowledge of the donor, is then placed in a separate device, called a Recorder, that takes the liquid and uses it to inscribe a volume. This volume is then placed among the Catalogers' collection. Think of this as Librus' attempt to keep any knowledge the dead might take with them in his collection. It also is a program that is similar to organ donation, the donor must agree to the procedure. Note that it does not work on the dead, only those that believe they won't live much longer.

fallout539
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:00 pm

Arthur's Sword of Strength

In a time when Humanity seemed doomed to be erased by the Orcs, Athena created a Sword that granted the weilder incredible strength. Rather then giving the sword to the humans, who could have used it to push the horde back, she hid it (Athena thought giving the humans the sword would be too direct). She then had her Valkyries inform the noble warriors of the sword and it's power. After much searching the sword was not found by a Knight or a King or a soldier. It was found by a boy named Arthur.

With the swords power Arthur defended his King's kingdom from the orcs and played a major role in pushing the Orcs back. The current where abouts of the sword are unknown to the Mortals. (Note any mortal of any race can wield the sword and this worries Athena for she fears the Orcs might find it.)
Looking at Julius I cleaned my tears and confessed. "I too ignored the soothsayer...and I too was stabbed by some one I loved."

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SirLancelot on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:57 am

The Boots of Naz'agboul

Back when The Jester was...younger, he took a slightly less hands on way of messing with the Mortals. He created several artifacts of Naz'agboul that each hold extraordinary power however due to who the creator is, the power comes with...side-effects. The Boots of Naz'agboul give the wearer the ability to run at amazing speeds, faster than any natural thing in the land however Katergaris made the artifact so that the user cannot use their eyes while wearing the boots and if they speed up too much the User is liable to burst into flames or trip and grind off their face on the road.

((Note: Katergaris can't remember where he left the artifacts....Oops))

SirLancelot
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arabella13 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:22 pm

Phoenix-After growing bored with her job, Arabella Goddess of Love and Beauty, decided to create a phoenix bird. Larger than a lion or any stallion, its said to have survived for so long in the peaks in the south western part of Lorgaine, high in the peaks of the Sephoria mountains. The mountains were named Sephoria meaning in elvish "Beautiful Bird." Some travelers might've sworn that they heard the Phoenix's cry, like thunder hitting a rock. The bird symbolizes to Arabella that beauty isn't always nice and sweet, for the bird terrorizes anything or anyone that it sees as a threat. The feeling a bit of pity for the animal Arabella made only two, so that if one died the other may take its place and so that the first wouldn't get lonely. She made a male and a female bird: the male made up of the fire of a volcanoe and the lightning harnessed from the clouds to give it its glowing fire feathers. The male is able to set things on fire with his breath or by contact. The female however is pure white and was made with the cold thunder colds and the snow and ice atop the Sephorian Mountains. This bird is the total opposite from her partner in the fact that she freezes anything that comes into contact with her and can breath ice. These birds are the property of the Goddess and they have a part of her magic inside their hearts, meaning that they have virtually impenetrable skin and are basicly immortals.

White Phoenix
http://www.deviantart.com/download/80883726/Winter_Phoenix___Contest_Entry_by_ShadowDragon22.jpg

Fire Phoenix
http://coolvibe.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/phoenix.jpg

(BACK FROM THE DEAD. ;D Part of my comeback post.....sorry i was slacking family stuff.)

Arabella13
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:11 am

Glad to see Eris and Arabella making their return ;]

Just a quick heads up to any and all writers involved. I will be slowing down Revan's posts just a bit. Since his actions are the driving force for the main story line. If I post several times a day this chapter could very easily be wrapped up in a day or so. I will more than likely not post for Revan until after I feel that everyone is ready to proceed or if after a day or so has past by.

Also now that things have really got started as far as Revan plans things are going to start moving VERY quickly. Final events in this chapter are fast approaching so I want everyone to be on their A game. Myself and Fabricator will be coming to you all to get your opinion on how the chapter should end so we have everyones input on this story.

I want everyone to voice their opinions once Fabricator and I address you all about the end of this chapter and I also want you to start thinking up ideas and directions for your characters in chapter 2.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tinker3043 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:53 pm

Kingdom of Denathor, Home of the Dragonborn

For countless centuries there is a land far to the north of the known world, a vast wilderness known only as the North. While man, orc, and elf have settled within their own respective territories and feuded with one another over who should rule the land itself, the vast North has remained untouched. Past the woodland realms of the elves, towering mountain ranges have kept at bay the mortals of the world, as well as sheltering a beautiful and vast set of valleys harboring gentle rolling hills as well as lush forests. It is here that a race, not yet known to the world of mortals has been building a kingdom in the name of their god, the Kingdom of Denathor.

Denathor stretches from the mountains bordering the Woodland Realm, to the ice fringes of the Howling Fjords. From the Crystal Coast in the east, to the Entmoors of the west. It's territories are divided amongst great clans of mortals known only as, the Dragonborn. Tho separated by clan and family, they are united under the banner of Denathor, the royal family, an their immortal gods.

Rivendell

ImageImage

The shinning capitol of Denathor, the cultural center of Numenorian society. The vast city rests upon the single most protected valley and harbor in all of Denathor. Consisting of a main city, a harbor and shipyard, a temple sector, a keep and a citadel. The citadel known as Dragonsreach, rests against the largest mountain range in the North, the Spine of the World, where it meets the harbor and overlooks the city of Rivendell. Dragonsreach is home to the royal family, the Dunedain, as well as the Councils embassies. The keep known only as Wolfbane Keep, rests upon a secondary mountain range that mirrors the Spine of the World, thus creating the Valley of Numenor. Wolfbane Keep has become the main military center within the Valley of Numenor. The city itself sat upon the valleys floors and rested against the mountain walls. Divided into three sectors by two massive rivers formed by the numerous waterfalls. A massive magical academy known as the Black Tower, is the center of all magical knowledge in Denathor. The harbor held the great port of Rivendell, as well as its trusted shipyard, from here the naval academy and naval headquarters is located.

tinker3043
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!