Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Six Electus Champions IC (Still Accepting) -Bleach RP-

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Six Electus Champions IC (Still Accepting) -Bleach RP-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:17 pm

Inu

"She's probably right. He's always hidding his spiritual pressure. He's probably in Karakura town though, you know how he... grr..." he interupted himself. "Nevermind, and yes, Kage. A fight should be in order soon." he said and grinned. Mono continued to do his Soul Presence then in his final attempt found the Captain Commander.
"Ah! I found him! He's... here?" he asked himself and canceled his move and got up. He walked over to a door and looked back at the others. "He's in here..." he said nervously and slowly opened the door. By the time he got the door a quater of the way open he was kicked in the face. Mono went flying to the other side of the room and the Captain Commander stepped out of the room.
"What the hell's the big idea, opening the door like that?!" he shouted. His voice was filled with anger and annoyance at once, but that's what you expected of the Captain Commander. He wore a Hollow mask to cover his face and wore a long, white wig that covered his real hair. He didn't like having his normal shinigami life being part of his Captain Commander life with all the formalities, so he wore a wig and mask to keep the two seperated, so he says. "So! Is anyone else gunna try a stunt like that?!" he asked with his fist, shaking, in front of him.
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMadHatter44 on Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:40 pm

Koga Ruma had just arrived were the menos had shown up. Like always, he was late. He saw others there but hide him self. There was a girl who could shoot arrows so he knew she was a quincy. He looked at the others but he had no clue what they were. He held onto his weapons handle just in case. He knew he had sensed something but his senses were of lately due to over using his mask. He looked behind him and saw nothing, he was glade about this fact because hollows were crawling all over this town.

He made up his mind and step out, slowly moving toward them. He held the handle of his blade with a light grip. He knew something was going to happen from this but he was ready for anything.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheMadHatter44
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:37 am

"well then it looks like your low level servant were no match" Lasconni says with a grin to jucas then adds while putting down his cup "lets see how mine fair" he snaps his fingers and two his adjuchas fowlers appear on a black serpent the other a all white four legged beast who in unisin said "what is your comand ice lord" to which Lasconni replyed "show some Shinigami whose boss in Karakura Town a menos has gone down take care of those who did it" and the serpent said "yesses sseer" as the white one used Garganta.
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:29 pm

"hmmf what do i care about the beast's soul if it where worth saving it wouldnt have become a hollow in the first place would it" china said but this was more a statement than a question. "i'm sorry do you want me to break down and mindlessley thank him for saving the last of the quincy because i frankly couldnt care your grandpa was a fool if he didnt want us quincy fighting hollows he would have let my grandfather die" she continued. out of the corner of her eye china spotted a shinigami in a strange mask and instantly shot an arrow at the guys feet. "dont you take another step because if you do the next one will be goining straight through your head shinigami scum, now tell me where are my father and grandfather"china questioned the strange man and drew back her bow.
You say Eminem- I say The Beatles
You say Hannah Montana-I say Rush
You say T-Pain-I say Fats Domino
You say Jonas brothers-I say Elvis
You say Pink-I say Pink Floyd
You say Hip Hop-i say Jimi Hendrix
You say R&B-I scream Classic Rock
You say Justin Bieber-i hit you in the face

Outlaw
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMadHatter44 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:10 pm

Koga Ruma slowly stepped back. He had never fought a quincy and wasn't going to start now. He looked at her taking his hand of the handle of the blade. He spoke calmly and slowly. " I don't know what you talking about" He said with his shoulders shrugged. He slowly took off the mask and hung it of the cloth that wrapped around his blade. His red eyes burned with power. " My name is Koga Ruma, I was once a captain of the thirteen court guard squads but not any more." He looked at her " May i ask who you are?"

TheMadHatter44
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:08 pm

Kanna looked back and forth between the people present. Looking at Tomoki, then to China, and then to Koga. Things were starting to escalate and Kanna didn't like where this could lead. Kanna stepped in front of China, her arms held wide blocking her aim. "Stop this Chi-chan. What's the point of hurting innocent people? Would your grandfather have approved of this?" she asked. "I don't think he would. My grandmother said he was a nice person. I don't think he would want you using that without reason. Can't we just get along?" This was one of Kanna's rare serious moments. When she was afraid someone she cared about could end up hurt. Kanna wasn't really sure what she would do next, but she wanted to prevent a fight if possible.
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:23 pm

"I am China Ishida grandaughter of the great quincy Uryuu Ishida and if you dont tell me what i want to know i will also be you killer" china said getting more and more agitated with the shinigami. just as china was about to loose her rag and fire at the shinigami kanna had steped out infront of her and given a speach that reminded her of the first thing her grandfather had ever said to her before agreeing to teach her 'do not attck the innocent'. "your right kanna-chan i'm being an idiot i have disgarced the Ishida name even if i do find my grandfather i could never look at him in the eye" china said lowering her bow and storing it in her braclet. "i'm so sorry mr ruma can you ever forgive me for what i have done" she plaeded bowing towards the man.

Outlaw
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMadHatter44 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:41 pm

Koga Ruma smiled at her. " Of course." His red hair moved lightly in the breeze that passed by. He looked at the other girl in front of him. " And may i ask you name?" He set down and looked at the sky as he asked this. As much as he hated waiting on an answer, he was to polite to leave. He took his mask and started to clean its silver face. He split his power in half and sealed it with in his mask. His power was slowly being cut off by the use of his mask and the mask was becoming something else. He gave it little thought since soon he would no longer use it.

TheMadHatter44
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:44 pm

Kanna sighed, relieved that things had turned out better than they could have. "And may I ask your name?" Koga asked her suddenly. She turned and smiled nodding to the man. "I'm Kanna Inoue Kurosaki," she replied. "It's nice to meet you Koga-san." Kanna noticed the time on her pink watch out of the corner of her eyes. "Kya!! Oh no, I'm late! I told father I'd cook dinner tonight! I'm sorry, but I have to run." Kanna exclaimed and ran off down the street towards the Kurosaki home, Tsubacki, Lily, Sunou, Baigon, Hinagiku, and Ayame flying and calling after her, "Wait, don't forget about us!"

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:51 pm

"Wow you mean you did all that and he was in the room all along? Haha very funny" she said as she commander came out looking like he was about to attack. "Relax gramps, we just want to know why a meeting has been called " she said as she looked around. She was sure that Kage and Inu wanted to know as well. Was it becasue of the weird reiatsu levels in Karakura town? Or was it the mysterious appearances of Hollows in great amount? Etiher way she was going to get some answers from the old man. It looked like not all of the commanders were being called. "And whats up with not callling everyone?" she asked.
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:17 pm

Captain Commander & Inu

"Yes, er..., about that." he began rubbing his head. "I've only called a few of you because I knew you guys were the best of the best, other than me, of course! Heh heh!" he said and looked over at Inu. "Tell them, Valentine."
"Yes, commander." Inu said and looked over at the other captains. "It seems that most of you have noticed the large increase of Hollow activity in Karakura Town. Well... it isn't just there. It's all over the world that Hollows have entered and Menos have engaged in combat with other shinigami. My team may be specialized in combat, but we also specialize in research, if you don't remember." he said glaring at Kage with the last part. "I've detected some... mysterious activity by the menos. It seems that they are not attacking, but more like escaping Hueco Mundo."
"Escaping?" asked the Captain Commander in curiosity.
"Yes. Hollows are our enemies, that is true, but whatever is in Hueco Mundo is greater... no, stronger than them and they flee for their lives. The attacks on children by Hollows have increased as well meaning only one possible conclusion: They are after a child, but whom? My team has developed a theory which may not be entirely true."
"Say it then!" shouted the captain commander growing impatient.
"Uh, yes, well... We believe that, perhaps, the Hollows are in fear of this creature in Hueco Mundo, for now we called in Hollow-X, and that they are trying to find this child, or children, and use them in some sort of ritual. But we need more data." Inu concluded and the captain commander bonked him on the head. Inu fell over like a limp dog and barked at him. "Hey! What the hell, sir?!"
"You know what we have to do, right?" he said walking over to the door and looking out at the soul society.
"What, sir?"
A long pause held everyones emotions until he finally said the command. "We gotta go and kick Hollow-X's ass! That's what!" he yelled and everyone in the room simply stared at the captian commander in shock. Everyone knew he was quite energetic, but this?
"S-sir? We?"
"Yeah! What if those were your kids in danger?"
"Sir, I can't have kids. Only pups."
"You know what the hell I meant!" he said getting into Inu's face.
"Uh..." Inu responded before another shinigami interupted them.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:03 pm

Kage

"uh..." Inu said before Kage interrupted him.
"So is this our mission? Destroy the Menos until they lead us to this so called Hollow-X? If it means combat I am in, even if it is with weak ass Menos. Perhaps I will get to kill this Hollow-X myself and finally have a little fun, if that is all I am gone." Without even waiting for an answer Kage flashed stepped out into the hall and from there out of the building toward the gate to the real world. This had better be worth my trouble or I am going to kill somebody.
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:47 pm

Angel laugued when the commander made the joke about the kids and when Inu was hit. "So what are we supposed to do? Go to Karakura town and try to search for this kid or kids" she said as she walked toward the commander. She had put some thought into it. What if there was something wrong and the menos and hollows were escaping Hueco Mundo for a reason. It would only be a matter of time before they started going into the spirit world and attacking the people there. She even wondered if the Gotei 13 was enough. They had gained some new captains that weren't that strong but still had the capabilities to become one.

"So what are we going to do gramps, should we go to Karakura town? " she asked him. She basically didn't care if she left or stayed. All she knew was that she was going to kick some ass.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:17 am

Captain Commander & Inu

They watched Kage storm out of the room and leave for Karakura Town and the Captain Commander sighed. He then listedn to Angel and laughed behind his mask. "Well... You guys'll stay here." he said talking about Angel and Mono. "Inu, you need to gather more info, right?" he asked and Inu nodded his head. "Good. Then you'll go to Karakura Town. Angel and Mono, if he doesn't return in 3 hours, then it's safe to assume something has gone wrong. That's the deadline, Inu." he said making sure Inu knew he had 3 hours.
"Yes, sir." he said and began high-tailing it towards the gate to the real world.

Inu appeared in Karakura Town near where the last Menos was. "Good, not another Hollow attack yet, but now this catches my suspicions. Where are the Hollows?" he asked himself and walked around trying to sense a slight difference in reaitsu.

Draco & Jabberwocky

"Good evening my fellow Champions, or at least some of you." he said noticing a few of them had not shown up yet. "I've an assignment for you all. First off, there's a couple trouble makers in Karakura Town: Kage and Cresent Valentine." he said as he lisfted his had and created a hologram of the two captains. "We need them eliminated before they find out what's truely going on... Jabberwocky!"
"Yeah?" he replied in a bored tone.
"You and Lasconni will enter the world and choose which of you will fight whom. I remember Lasconni sent a couple Hollows there as well. If you see them, tell them to wait and storm the soul society as soon as an entrance opens. One will be provided when you make them retreat from defeat." he said and sipped some tea. "For the rest of you, you'r dismissed and may roam Hueco Mundo until I call upon my Champions again." he finished and set his tea down and walked out of the room.
"Are you ready Lasconni?" Jobberwocky asked. He just wanted to get on with the fighting and not worry about another Espada, but Draco's orders were to be followed presicely, or the cost would be death.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonMan on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:08 am

Jucas turned his eyes to Draco. It wasn't the first time he disagreed with his plans, and it wouldn't be the last. He never thought things through. Send a the hollow to soul society, fool, they'd be killed before they got there. He slammed his fist heavily on the table. The static noise of his Sonido was heard and now Jucas was at Draco, with his sword at his neck. He tightened his grip and turned the blade to his Corroded Artery, just to make sure he knew he was serious.

Jucas looked at him with an angry stare, and patted his palm against his own chest, in a strange way of saying, "me too!" The thought of writing his message in Draco's damned blood has crossed his mind, but he decided not to. Threats were only threats, afterall. But still... He could defend him self well enough to get clear of this place if he did... -- No. Such thoughts are not needed.
He turned his concentration back to Draco.
And on the first day Man created God in his own image.

MoonMan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:17 pm

Draco

He grinned at Jucas's actions and stared at him. "You want to go as well? Hmmm..." he said ponering it for a moment. It would be a good opportunity to see if I really need as many as I have. In which case, Lasconni needs to live. Afterall, I need a drinking partner. "Lasconni will be replaced with Jucas." he said and smirked at Jucas, then closed his eyes and sent an enormous amount of spiritual pressure into Jucas's body sending him onto his knees. "And don't ever make another threat. I'm not afraid of my life, only of what your actions may lead to. Don't be a fool!" he said and let his spiritual pressure off and stepped into the shadows. "Make sure Lasconni knows he's not going anymore. It'd be a shame if he died with nothingness in hand." he said and he body simply vanished from the room they were in.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonMan on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:27 pm

Jucas would have smiled if he could. Threats worked well with this man.

As the spiritual pressure forced him to his knees, he felt like trying to attack. Even to try and put a cut in Draco. When Draco used pressure like that, it made Jucas feel like a lesser being, it degraded him. If he removed the mask then the pressure would be probably be close to nothing and he'd be a more respected member of the group... But some things are worth leaving alone. He'd rather not use that power. If he had to, it would either be if he was near dead, or if he was trying to kill Draco.

The reaction to the threat made a very clear contradiction to Draco's words. He said he didn't fear his life, but if he was confident enough, he would have tried Jucas who was no where near willing to even try and kill Draco. No, not yet. Not with an audience, but still... He pressured Jucas to the ground, didn't he. That means he actually thought something may have happened. Perhaps Draco is not all he makes himself out to be...

When he vanished Jucas simply stood, quietly, and made his way out of the room. To Karakura we would go, hm?

MoonMan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:35 pm

Kage

Kage arrived in the real world and looked around and saw, contrary to what he had been told in the meeting, that there were no hollows. "Well what the fuck!" he began flash-stepping all around the city looking for something to fight with little luck. That was when he spotted the other captain Inu. Landing next to him he engaged in a friendly-not-so-friendly conversation, "So where are these so called Hollows huh? i rushed here for some action for nothing! Maybe next time you should make sure your information is actually correct."

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:06 pm

"Cmon Gramps, Its been a while since I have been in a good fight. Orilie has been gettin inpatient. And you know what happened last time it did" she said as she remembered when it happened. "Let me go to Karakura town." besides you have many captains and shinigami here to help protect Gotei 13. " she said as she grabbed her katana. "Im sure they guys will need my help as well. Plzzzzzz " she said.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:11 am

Captain Commander

He thought about Angel's words for a few seconds, then sighed under his mask. "Very well, but not yet. You and Mono will go to Karakura town in a few minutes... Mono, you might need your Zanpakuto this time." he said looking over at Mono.
"R-really? I don't know. A few Hollows I can deal with." he said trying to make up excuses.
"No! You'll bring it or you'r not going at all." responded the commander.

Inu

"Yes, there are Hollows but none have seemed to appeared since my last visit." he said and looked up at the twilight sky. He then saw a garganta appear and feared the worst. "Here come some Menos!" he said as he jumped onto a building top behind him. What came out of the gargantta was worse... Champions.

Inu & Jabberwocky

"What is that?!" exclaimed Inu looking at the man in a drench coat and wearing a mask that had spikes and had green stripes on it. Jabberwocky fell slowly and looked at both of the captains.
"Shinigami, mettlesome!" he said and lifted his hands, both pointing at the captains, and a green aura began to fill his palm. The Cero shot out and Inu dodged it, but Jabberwocky used a Green Bala afterwards and struck Inu in the middle of his dodge. Jabberwocky aslo shot Bala at Kage after the Cero.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!