Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Six Electus Champions IC (Still Accepting) -Bleach RP-

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Six Electus Champions IC (Still Accepting) -Bleach RP-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:15 am

By now Angels ring blades were at her hands. One in each and ready to cut anything that go in its path. She noticed that the cero was going to hit her and she didn't have enough time to dodge it. Instead she used her spiritual pressure to slow down the cero and then stop it with her ring blades. "You know, it will take much more than just a simple cero to stop me. I didn't become a commander just by looking preety. " she said as she smiled. "I became a captain becuase of my strenght and power. At the momet I can't use all of it but my bakai. Lets just say you really don't want me to use that, becuase the day I do is the day you breath when I tell you to" she said to him.

That was her bankai abiity. She was able to become the wind and enter the enemys body and stop them from breating or taking the air out of a space around them leaving their enemies defense less .
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonMan on Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:47 am

Jucas sighed, swaying his sword as his side,
"spare me the tough talk. All you shinigami are weak compared to us. I'm suprised you can kill lowly hollows." He raised his hand and looked at it with an eerie smile, "I have such beautiful hands. It is a shame they will have to be coated with your putrid blood." Jucas sighed, "disgusting Shinigami. You may need your Bankai."

He used sonido to appear under her, he fired a Bala up towards her with intense speed before appearing above and firing a Cero from his hand. Jucas quickly used sonido to appear at her side, swinging his sword, moving in for a strike
And on the first day Man created God in his own image.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MoonMan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:03 pm

"I don't think you want me to use my bankai but if you say so. Dont' say I didn't warn you about it" she said as she sighed as he attacked her with many attacks."BAN...KAI!!!" she said as her ring ringblades dissapeared. Now she had what looked like two swords that looked like it were katanas jointed except that they were long. She let go of them and they dissapeared into the wind as well as her.

She appeared many feet from where they attack was. "See I told you, I didn't want to use it but you asked for it" she said to him. She knew that he was going to be surprised as to why she escaped without him noticing or without using flash step.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Hirochi-Zangus wrote:Jabberwocky & Kokyoquu

"Why..." said Jabberwocky as he was dragged into the sands of Hueco Mundo.
"Because our time is up. You failed, Jabberwocky." said Kokyoquu as he looked at the closest hill of sand and saw Harre standing on the top.
"Eaugh..." it said as it turned around and began to gallop into the distance.
"Damn Fraccion." said Kokyoquu with blood dripping off his mouth and the hole in his chest pouring blood as he coughed. *Cough* "Damn!" he said and dropped Jabberwocky on the ground. Jabberwocky got up slowly and gave Kokyoquu a blank stare.
"Hmph." Jabberwocky said and walked into Los Noches.
"Damn Espada." Kokyoquu said as he began to sink into the sand to enter the Menos Forest.

Inu & Mono

Inu watched the Espada leave and Kage deal no damage what-so-ever and was amazed. "What kind of Hollow is that?" he thought and flew over to Kage. "We should report this to the Captain Commander." he said and looked down to where Mono is.
Mono slowly opened his eyes to a girl yelling at him. "You...... Tell me where are they! Tell me right now!" she yelled and Mono grinned.
"Who?" he simply asked and got up. He called off his Shikai and sheathed his Zanpakuto away, looking at the girl. "You're a quincy girl. Must be Ishida's grandchild." he said and grinned as he looked up at Inu and Kage. "I'll tke care of it." he said looked down at the girl. "Come with me." he said and walked behind a building. "Quikc, if you want to see your grandfather again, you'll come with me." he said and put his palm up against the wall.
Inu looked over to see Angel and Jucas about to go at it. "Kage, let us leave them to fight. Our battle is over, but theirs has not yet begun. Taking someone else's glory is like taking their very soul; it is dishonorable." Inu said and opened a door to the soul society. "Angel! Meet us at the Commander's room when you've dealt with that Hollow!" Inu shouted as he entered the Soul Society.

Kage

Kage was surprised when his attack hit the enemy and still left no mark on his skull, but for some reason it had caused the strange hollow to break down and cry. The enemy was then drug away because he had to leave. Kage then released his hold on his bankai and returned to his normal self, he hated being stuck inside that armor bodiless.
"Kage, let us leave them to fight. Our battle is over, but theirs has not yet begun. Taking someone else's glory is like taking their very soul; it is dishonorable." Inu said from Kage's side as he opened a door that he stepped through, Kage close on his heels..
"I was thinking the same thing, I guess we can agree on that point. I still want to kill you someday though," Kage laughed hinting at their rivalry, "Let's go see if the Captain Commander knows anything about these strange hollow-like beings."
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:29 pm

Inu & Captain Commander

As Inu and Kage entered the Captain Commander's room, they noticed him sitting and drinking a can of soda from the Human world. "Can't resist?" asked Inu as he walked over and sat down at the table.
"Nah! I just wanted an excuse to go see my son again. I also brought back something that would help me ease the situation. What's the status?" he asked.
Inu looked over at Kage and sighed. "Hollow-X seems to be Hollow's X, Y, and Z. We encountered three Hollows. One had an eye patch and a drentch coat on. Another had blue, spikey hair and was fighting Mono. Another had a mask around it's mouth and is currently fighting Angel." Inu explained and the Captain Commander stared at them and sighed.
"You know... They all remind me of people I've met when I was a substitue Soul Reaper." the Saptain Sommander said and got up. He turned around and pulle the white wig off and ripped the mask of his face and looked outside. "Grimmjow... Kenpatchi... Yammy... two were Espada from my time and one was a captain who ceases to exist now... Grimmjow and Yammy... the Espadas... and Kenpatchi Zaraki, the captain of the 11th Squad..." Inu looked at the captain commander funny when he metioned Kenpatchi being the former captain of the 11th squad. "They were people I knew..." he continued and turned around. "When I was a substitue Soul Reaper." he finished showing his identity for the first time to Inu and Kage. It was Ichigo Kurosaki.
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:03 pm

Kage

The captain commander explained slightly that the three enemies appeared to mirror someone from his own time when he was living, and the captain who had once owned Kage's very Zapakuto. He had then proceeded to rip off his disguise revealing himself to be the legendary Shinigami Ichigo Kurosaki.
Kage looked at Ichigo questioningly, "Excuse me sir but can we get more information about these...espada. I unleashed my Bankai on the one and I managed to force his sword down and out of the way but when my weapon came in contact with his skull it was simply stopped. If we are going to combat these enemies we need all the information we can get..."

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:28 pm

Inu & Ichigo

"The Hollows did what?!" Ichigo asked in shock. "Stopped a bankai with it's skull and no damage? Well... who was this Hollow then?" Ichigo asked and looked over at Inu.
"Well... he had an eyepatch." he explained and Ichigo's pupils shrank.
"Eyepatch? Heh... Looks like you'r fighting one tough Hollow then. Kage, just promise me you won't let that thing take advantage of any battles. Take it out as fast as you can, got it?" he said and looked at his disguise on the ground. "No one knows that I'm the Captain Commander. Keep it a secret." he said and slipped his mask back on and put the wig on as well. "Got it?!" he shouted and Inu whimpered.

Draco

"Hmmm..." he said as he took another sip of his tea. "Another meeting is to be held. Get the others." he said to a closeby Hollow. Draco didn't know who he was talking to, but only knew he was a former follower of Lasconni (one of his five knights) before becoming a higher rank Hollow.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:41 pm

Kage

Kage laughed, "I was only taking it easy because I wanted to make the battle last longer. I didn't want to use my Bankai though because then the mutt would see it and have an advantage over me when we finally do battle. Although I guess it doesn't matter cause I am almost indestructable while using it anyway... But that other captain you were talkin' about...Kenpachi. He was the previous owner of my zanpokuto. What can you tell me about him?"

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:46 pm

Jruliann strode through the halls. He had just been informed of yet another meeting by some hollow whose name he didnt know. He sighed, feeling bored or more so then usual. His trip to karakura town had made him restless and his spirit energy was leaking out more and more. He took a few calming breaths and entered the room taking his usual seat at the front. He picked up a cup and stared at it for five minutes before drinking it. " Why another meeting so soon? "
Image Image Image Image Image

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:47 pm

Ichigo

"Inu, leave us. Investigate what has happened and report back when Angel returns." Ichigo said and Inu quietly left Kage and Ichigo alone. "Kenpachi... he was one of the strongest captains I had to fight when I rescued Rukia way back in the day. I'll tell you one thing I know, he's a strong bastard!" he said and laughed.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:06 pm

Kage

Kage looked at Ichigo and smiled, "He's? So he is still alive then?" Kage said picking up on the commanders use of pronouns in the present instead of past tense. "If he is where can I find him? I would like to know the source of his power." Kage leaned against the wall propping his sword against his back waiting for the commanders response.

(lol did you catch on the inside joke Hirochi? I thought it was rather hillarious myself)

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:24 pm

(lol. Mrs. Cummings class... God I hate her.)

Ichigo

Ichigo looked at Kage surprised and chuckled under his mask. "Zaraki is dead... but his spirit is alive. That blade you hold has been a part of his life. His being. That is what Kenpachi truely is. He's a memory that we hold dear and learn from his mistakes and grow from his strengths." Ichigo said and pointed at the door. "Now go. I'll all for a meeting soon. Until then, you are excused."

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonMan on Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:51 pm

"That's it? A slow movement? Is that all your bankai can allow? Well... I guess if you're going to use everything, no matter how weak it is, I should do the same."

Jucas raised his sword and placed the sharp line of the blade into the smooth of his scar. He looked at the woman with a sincere look, augmented and contradicted by sad eyes, "I am so sorry." He ran the blade along the scar from one side to another, and his words were drowned by an ear-piercing screech, a single note that rung through the air like a dagger. A powerful blast of spiritual pressure shot out from Jucas as his sword disappeared. His hands quivered as blades slowly cut themselves out of the sides of his hands that reached from the tip of his pinky to his wrist, one on each hand. His eyes became wild, as some blood dribbled from his face. His scars had vanished, and were now replaced with huge gashes as if the healing that caused the scar had been un-done, and the injury was revived.

He lifted his bladed hands and held them to his face as people do when they are shouting. The blades pointed away from him, in diagonal lines. Jucas took a quick, but deep breath and shouted loudly with a voice that held a volume that only a giant could attain:
"CERO!!!!!!!!!" As the words left him, a Cero formed in the space between his hands, it fired a huge and extremely wide red Cero, which broke off when it left Jucas, flying towards it's target. The cero beam was followed by a trail of destruction, all the windows in the houses below shattered, and a couple of buildings cracked with the sheer force caused by the beam's momentum.

MoonMan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:31 am

There was no way that Angel was going to let the fight move on. She could've dodged it but that wouldve meant destruction of karakura town. She made both of her long blades appeared and made an X with it. The impact was hard and she was sent back with it. She used her own reiatsu to try to block it off, but all it did was slow it down. She used her ability of using the air to make cuts in the cero making smaller and smaller till it was no more.

"Looks like I was too fast for you to even notice what my bankai really was." she said when she heard him say slow movement "Slow movement? You don't understand do you. I can become the air you are breathing and make you suffocate till you die." she said making her weapon become air once again. "I have more important manners to attend to so I have to get rid of you quick, but you are an intrestion one, Jucas you said it was your name. Well remember mines. Angel" she said as she dissapeared becoming the wind. She went inside his body filling up his lungs of air stoping any from coming in and out. She wasn't going to kill him just make him pass out.

"There we go. And I'm so sorry that you didn't get to see the full extent of my power" she said as she seathed her katana. She opened a gate that lead to soul society. She appeared back were the meeting had take place. "My my, I hate it when people underestimate me" she said as she sat down putting back her captain robe.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonMan on Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:39 am

Jucas watched the woman, and held his breath as she vanished, as he felt air enter his lungs. When she left, he felt it, and let the air burst out in a heavy sigh.
"Angel, hm?" he said to the wind, knowing she could no longer hear him, "perhaps you should remember your enemies..." He said as he brought his palms to the gash along his face, and ran them along the skin. As he did so, the skin healed and returned to to a scar. The blades in his hands disappeared, and his sword returned. Jucas opened the Garganta and entered.

It opened back out in his room, "interesting. She ran away from a fight... Here I thought Shinigami were tough..." he mused to himself, as he looked at his stone wall.

MoonMan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:15 am

Draco

"Where are our Champions?" He asked as he looked around to see no Hollows. He was not in the Conference Hall anymore, but was standing outside of it. He took his cup of tea and put it against his mouth. "Maybe some disipline should sufice, no?" he asked himself as he took the sip and lowered his cup. He then saw Jabberwocky and Kokyoquu in the distance of the hall and grinned. "My Champions..." he said as he turned around and entered the Conference Hall.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:23 pm

china watched mono as he climbed up onto the hollows back and then she listened to his explanation of what had happened to her grandfather. china thought about mono's explanation and then looked to him to see him holding out his hand offering to help her on o the beasts back. "ok so from here we go to my family" china said more as a statement than a question and she took mono's hand and they left once she was on the back of the hollow.
You say Eminem- I say The Beatles
You say Hannah Montana-I say Rush
You say T-Pain-I say Fats Domino
You say Jonas brothers-I say Elvis
You say Pink-I say Pink Floyd
You say Hip Hop-i say Jimi Hendrix
You say R&B-I scream Classic Rock
You say Justin Bieber-i hit you in the face

Outlaw
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:33 pm

Etheares
Etheares bowed his head as he went off going to each of the espada's rooms starting with Flamell to whom he said "there is a meeting all espada must attend" he closes the door and makes way to Eclipse's room only to be stopped by Amoldo to which he greeted "brother arrow?"

Amoldo the burning arrow
"White fang is dead"is all Amoldo says as he lean against the wall.

Etheares
Etheares response with "WHAT?! WHEN!? HOW!?"

Amoldo the burning arrow
Amoldo simply answers "in Karakura town he never returned im going to find out what happened you in?"

Etheares
Etheares just clenches his fist and says "of course but lets first see if Eclipse wants to help out after the meeting."

Eclipse
Eclipse opens the door and says "their's no point if he's dead he has fulfilled his purpose"then he just walks off.

Etheares
Etheares angrily glares at Eclipse feeling betrayed and says "one of are brothers may have died and he does not care, bastard." Etheares goes of to gather the rest of the espada one by one.

narrative
lasconni and Eclipse enter the conference room while Amoldo And Etheares use Garganta to get to Karakura town
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:59 pm

Mono

They ride the Hollow through the desert and watch small, lizard-like Hollows on the ground. "This place, Hueco Mundo, is the birth of Hollows. We are in deep shit if they find us." Mono says as he continues to ride the Hollow over a sand hill. On the otherside was a gigantic building, much like a dome, in which the Hollow slowed down and stopped. "This is Los Noches. The place where an Elite group of Hollows lived. They were called Espada, but were erased long ago." Mono then turns towards China and smiles. "But no need to worry." he says and kicks the Hollows side making to move towards the building.

Draco, Kokyoquu, & Jabberwocky

Draco looks around and sees that most of the Champions have entered the room. "A couple missing." he says and sits down at his seat. Jabberwocky, along with Kokyoquu, enter the room and Jabberwocky sits in his seat as Kokyoquu leaves the room, displeased.
"If only I were an Espada." he says as he covers the hole in his chest from China's attack and walks out of the room.
"Meeting?" asked Jabberwocky as he looks at Draco.
"Indeed. A new more... productive assignment." he says as he takes a sip of tea and grins.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:12 pm

china watched the nothingness of hueco mundo pass by as they rode towards los noches and after a while they arrives at the great dome that signaled the area that was los noches. "This is Los Noches. The place where an Elite group of Hollows lived. They were called Espada, but were erased long ago." Mono then turns towards China and smiles. "But no need to worry." he says and kicks the Hollows side making to move towards the building. "what are you talking about dont worry from what ive heard the espada where the top ranking arrancar and by that logic they are still around now since we just fought one of them while you friends battled two more" china said feeling that this was a very good point to make.

Outlaw
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!