Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Six Electus Champions IC (Still Accepting) -Bleach RP-

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Six Electus Champions IC (Still Accepting) -Bleach RP-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:37 pm

six-electus-champions-ooc-still-accepting-bleach-t33291.html

Cresent Valentine, who prefers to be called Inu, walks down the streets of Karakura Town with his Zanpakuto sheathed on his side and his cyan crest glowing in the night. He does not wear the captains gown mostly because they don't fit him, but it also interupts his combat style and makes his attacks slower and weaker. During his quite walk he stops around a corner and sits down and closes his eyes, meditating. "Yuki? Are you there?" he asks.
"Yes Inu?" responds the voice of a happy go lucky girl. The woman appears as a transparent figure infront of him the he, and only he, can see. "What is it?" she asks.
"I sense something. Something... big..." he says and looks into the sky. Yuki looks up and covers her eyes like the sun is blinding her.
"I don't see anything."
"Because this Hollow is strong and can hide its spiritual pressure and even its body. Clever." he responds and Yuki slowly disappears as he stands on all fours and continues walking.

Draco Sama, the leader of the Six Electus Champions, sits at the Conference Hall and drinks some of his tea. He listens to the sounds of Hueco Mundo from the outside and grins. "The world is falling apart, my dear Champions." he says and sips some more tea.

Jabberwocky, being called by that instead of his name who no one knows, walks down the hall and notices a fellow Esapda, but doesn't care to stop and say "hi." He continues to walk past the espada and feels the extent of his powers flowing through him like a wave of pain. "Love and hate... 2 sides of the same coin." he says and his footprints a few steps before him seem to evaporate into the air and erase his path before him.
Last edited by Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Six Electus Champions IC (Still Accepting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:13 pm

“Well then what does one expect from mindless uncivilized beast” Lasconni says as he sips from his European teacup with his legs crossed. Lasconni sets down his cup while getting up only to bow to Draco and saying “but with your guidance my lord all one by one Hueco Mundo, The Human world, and The Soul society will fall into line under your command.” Lasconni readjust his uniform then returns to his tea stopping only to add “assuming the uncivil roughens you have selected to join don’t screw everything up.”
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:29 pm

the school bel rang it was the end of the day. she was the first person out of the class room leaving at a run ducking and weaving though people in the corridor. from the looks of her anyone would think that china ishida was just another normal childbut this wasnt actually true as she was one of the few surviving members of a race of people called the quincy. besides this fact china was just another normal child who would rush home to see if her father and grandfather had returned because they had been gone now for months ever since the day when a group of shinigami had shown up asking help.

china rushed through the streets like she had done every day since her father had left and burst throught the front door and shouted "I'm home. Are they back yet." her mother just looked at her from the kitchen door with a sad expression on her face. seeing this look on her mothers face china stormed off upstairs and changed her clothes. china came back down the stairs and walk to the front door and opened it "I'm going out back later on" she said. "you cant go a train all on your own your father said that you where not to do that" her mother said. "dont worry mom i'm not going to train i'm going to see friends" china lied and left the house.

china had taken a short strole up to the forest clearing in which she had been tought from a young age how to use her quincy powers. china wasnt happy to be up here on her own she much prefered being with her grandfather. holding her arm at full stretch a long bow of blue energy appeared and she started to pull at an invisible string and fire arrows of the same blue energy.
You say Eminem- I say The Beatles
You say Hannah Montana-I say Rush
You say T-Pain-I say Fats Domino
You say Jonas brothers-I say Elvis
You say Pink-I say Pink Floyd
You say Hip Hop-i say Jimi Hendrix
You say R&B-I scream Classic Rock
You say Justin Bieber-i hit you in the face

Outlaw
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:09 pm

Jruliann sits quietly in his chair ignoring his fellow espada. He cared not for there ramblings. Truthfully he cared for nothing. Nothing had any value to it, not him and not Draco. WHatever plans he had would either work or they would fail. Simple as that. He stetched abit before reaching for his own cup of tea. One of his rare pleasures sweetened tea. " I hope we accomplish something soon. Im getting bored " he spoke for the first time in a few days. His spiritual pressure making the area around him crack.
Image Image Image Image Image

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:29 am

Angel was walking around within the Gotei 13 walls. She was usually in her section just walking around making sure that all of her shinigami were doing their job. As always they always greeted her smiling and waving their hands while others had serious faces on and just bowed down. Everything had been going laid back. Nothing out of the ordinary had happened and for some reason she didn't have any paperwork to do. "Good Morning Gaptain Angel" said one of the shinigami. "Good morning, " she said as she kept walking. She walked into her building or what was her room.

She sat down and placed her zanpakuto on her laps and closed her eyes. She always did this everyday for a couple of minutes and sometimes even hours if it was possible for her. Sometimes she didn't even have time to do it for more than ten minutes without going to one of those troublesome meeting that captains always went to. She always talked to her zanpakuto since that was what made her shikai and bankai stronger and even possible.

"Orilie" she said as she waited for a response. Moments later a woman was sitting infront of her the same way she was. Except she had different clothes on and a hood that covered her face.
"Im here Angel" she said witha calm voice
"Something feels wrong, for some time I have been feeling a weird reiatsu that comes and goes, but it always happens as people come through the gate" she said with serious tone.
"It must be nothing to worry about, maybe is the reiatsu thats lingering to the shinigami, just don't worry about it ok?" she said as she vanished
"Fine, I trust you" she said as there was a hell butterfly coming in. She put up her finger so that the butterfly would land on it.

It looked like all of the captains had to gather for another of those bothersome meeting.
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:19 pm

Kage sat up from his chair that he had been napping in as his Lieutenant ran through his door with ahell butterfly on her finger tip. "Sir the captains are meeting, you are requested to join..." She was speaking very quietly for fear of him being angry at her for waking his sleep.
"It is quite alright, this is my job afterall. It is much more important than sleep. Plus perhaps they have found an enemy worthy of facing me." He stood up and grabbed his katana and checked the blade, still worn down like it always looked. This had better be worth the fuss because if it isn't I am gonna split somebodies head wide open He thought as he pushed his way past the lieutenant and into the hall of the squad three building. Soon as he was outside he flashed stepped toward the captains meeting hall.
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:56 pm

Inu felt this presence again, but was disturbed by a hell butterfly. "It looks like a meeting is to be held." he said looking into the sky and rounding a corner. He then jumped onto the building top and flash stepped away from the area just as a garganta appeared in the sky, slowly.

Jabberwocky left Duo Noches, the second Los Noches created after the destruction of the first one, and stared into the sky. "What meaning do I have?" he said as he tried to concentrate on his memories, but it was useless. He needed to fight so he could gian fragments of his memories through reiatsu. "Nothing is worse than suffering." he said and reentered Duo Noches.

Draco, sitting at the conference table, smiles as he sees the Espada enter, one by one. "It seems that one can be played like a puppet and a puppeteer." he says as he takes another sip of his tea and smiles.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

tomoki was relieved to see the quincy girl leaves the classroom he starts to sense a hollow about 10 blocks away. "this ones pretty strong its try to mask its spiritual pressure." tomoki start to smirk as he adds "but its not easy for a hollow to hide from me." tomoki dashes out of the school only stoping by his locker to get his shoes and lucky leather jacket and as he ran to the hollow he spots a black dog with a sword "damn a soul reaper oh well no time now to take care of the hollow" tomoki quitely sates as he scales the buildings to get close enough to jump the hollow as soon as it stick its head out of the garganta.
"Kill all my demons, and my angels might die too." -Tennessee Williams
"Stop whining! All I did was cut off your stupid legs!" ~Alucard from Hellsing
"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line."-Oscar Levant
"What doesn't kill you...usually succeeds in a second attempt." ~Mr. Krabs from Spongebob Squarepants
"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." - Robert Bloch

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Six Electus Champions IC (Still Accepting) -Bleach RP-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonMan on Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 am

Jucas Harien awoke quietly. His life was quiet. Everything he did was without sound, for sound was his worst fear. He knew it was silly of an Espada to fear his own power, and Draco would probably have his head if he knew, but Jucas couldn't shake that fear that one day he might break through the stitches on his lip, destroy the mask before his mouth and put a hole in heuco mundo.

He stood up, off of his stone bed, and picked up the white shirt of his Kimono, grabbed his sheathe-less sword and headed for the conference hall. He could feel the presence of several others there already, had he been late?

He burst through the doors, and looked at the others all sitting at the table. He stood up straight, held his sword to his side and bowed. Jucas quickly straightened up and took his seat with the others. He nodded and rested his sword on the table.
And on the first day Man created God in his own image.

MoonMan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:30 am

Inu made it back to the Soul Society quickly and began heading for the captain's meeting. "A meeting of what?" he asked as he walked around the gotei 13.
"Maybe something about that spiritual pressure?" asked yuki.
"No. That was a strong presence, but nothing more than a menos. Besides, what is a meeting for when a menos attacks? We can easily take it out." he explained and continued towards the Head Captain's chamber.

As Inu said was true, a Menos Grande stuck its foot out of the Garganta and stomped on a building. It screeched and looked around as it began to charge it's Cero.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMadHatter44 on Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:35 pm

Koga Ruma was once a soul reaper with nothing but the world ahead of him but he made a grave mistake. After coming to the real world to fight a strong hollow he ran off and hide, he thought that the real world needed him more then the soul society so he put on his mask and hide his power with in it to hide him self.

That was years ago, and he now watches over karakura town as long as he can. Looking from a tall building was a red headed man with a silver bunny
mask. He said nothing as the day light rained down on him. He felt uneasy for some but let it pass. He wasn't very big on making things seem more then they appear. He jumped off the side of the building and still felt uneasy as he landed. He could tell something was wrong but what was the key. He ran toward the school to see if any hollow were attacking, fighting always took his mind off things.

TheMadHatter44
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:53 am

Angel was walking toward the meeting hall when suddenly a Menos Grande appeared."Oh oh looks like someone stepped out of their boundaries. " she said as she giggled. "She woudlve let someone else take care of it but sometimes it was too much for them. "Oh my look at that attack of your" she said as she used her shunpo to appeared infront of it. Before the cero could be released she slaped it with her hand making the Menos face go sideways letting go of the cero.

It was evident that she was a little tipsy. Most shinigami never attacked a Menos with their bare hands. She unseathed her katana.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tomoki jumps up at the Menos Grande just barely able graze his hand and as he fell his skin turned gray & hollow mask formed, "SHIT! that was dumb" tomoki say as he starts to fall and sends out a hollow distress call hoping that thanks to the Gillian's infamous lack of intelligence it would save him, and luckily it falls for the rouse and save's him using its Negación to catch him and place him on top off the building, "thanks big guy but" Tomoki charges up his own purple Cero "i can't let you harm any one" he fires at the Gillian causing allot of damage but not enough to finish it off.

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:45 pm

"Tomoki-chan!" Kanna called out as she came around the corner on the way home from school and spotted the huge menos and Tomoki. She saw the cero fire from the Menos's mouth and without thinking the girl sprinted in front of him and raised her hands towards the beam of energy. "Santen Kesshun I reject!" Kanna called out. Her hair clips pulsed with a gold light and split into six fairy like creatures. Baigon, Hinagiku, and Lily move in front of Kanna, forming a triangle formation. Holding out their small hands towards one another a large orange shield of energy appears in front of Kanna, absorbing the Menos's Cero, but knocking Kanna back several feet.
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonMan on Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:21 pm

Jucas snapped to attention, his eyes wide as if he was in pain. A single tear ran down his cheek and slid quickly off of his mask, hitting the table below. He stood almost instantly, holding his sword tightly, his eyes to the west wall.

He shook his head and realised his place, then gently put his blade back on the table. He used simple sign language to communicate to the others:
"A menos is in trouble." It was rare for him to use sign language, for he often simply wrote on bits of paper. But he had none in reach. He was always the first to feel if a hollow was in dire trouble, and the regular hollows he never cared about, but if a menos was in trouble, he always shared it's pain. Always.

MoonMan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:04 pm

Jabberwocky

He walked into the conference hall just in time to see Jucas's little show and grinned. "In trouble? Who cares? It's not strong like us, so why should we help it?" he asked and sat down in one of the few open seats. He was ready to hear of what Draco had called them fro, but he would not speak until the others arrived.

Inu

"Are we ready for the meeting yet?" He asked looking around to see only a few shinigami missing.
"I'm not sure. Even the Captain Commander isn't here yet." said another captain, Mono.
"Mono, you know where the Captain Commander is?" Inu asked quickly.
"I could probably locate his presence if I concentrated my Soular Pulse to exact his... buuuut-"
"Do it now." Inu barked and Mono was shocked into doing his Soul Presence Ability.He sat cross-legged and began to grow an aura of blue around his body as it fluxuated bigger and smaller as he saw the visions of thousands of humans and shinigami and hollows trying to find one single presence that matched the Captain Commander.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:29 pm

china had just pulled back her bow for another test shot when she felt the presence of a menos. "I have been waiting for one of you to show up in these parts your mine" she said out loud and rushed off in the direction of the menos. as she ran china had to duck and weave everyone untill she ducked into an ally way and used her quincy skills to move to the roof and continued from there. as she ran china could see her taget in the distance and felt emotion well up inside herself anctious of what was going to happen she pulled out her bow and began to gather energy for her arrow. when she was just two buildings away from the menos she felt its spiritual pressure drop and she let go of the arrow that when straight through the menos' head and it began to break apart. china looked into the street where the menos had been and what was it she saw but the grandchildren of teh so-called great itchigo kurosaki. she droped down and then said "hmmp i thought you two would know better than to fight a menos half hearted but you are releted to that idiot shinigami kurosaki itchigo" china said and laughed.

Outlaw
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

"oh yeah half hearted well at lest we have a heart on like you who just destroys the hollow instead of wait for a soul reaper to save its soul" Tomoki says to china as his mask desapears and skin returns to normal "and how dare you say that about are grandpa when he saved your grandfathers life hunders of time and Karakura town, god why do you hang out with her sis."

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:43 pm

Kage walked into the meeting chamber and noticed that the captain commander wasn't even there yet. "What the hell is this shit?" He said looking around and noticing that there were actually only a few captains there, including the one he hated most, Inu. "Hello there, are you ready to test your strength against mine old man?" he asked him commenting on how old Inu really was, 700 something as far as Kage knew. He decided to cut the jokes and ask his straightforward question, "Where is the captain commander?"

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:34 pm

Angel walked into the commander hall. When she walked in she only saw a few of the commander. She also saw Kage and Inu." Looks like gramps isn't here yet" she said as she went and stood in her usual spot. It wasn't like for old gramps to be late to the meeting. She saw that one of the captains was trying to find the commander but was having trouble. " you know that won't work on the commander, for some weird and odd reason he is always hiding his reiatsu unlike other" she said to them.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!