Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Battle is ON! [Heroes Vs. Villains]

Skea Information Centre

a part of “The Battle is ON! [Heroes Vs. Villains]”, a fictional universe by Valkyrieknight.

Some want to save the day.. others dare attempt to.. destroy it more?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Battle is ON! [Heroes Vs. Villains]”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Skea Information Centre

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:40 am

Nerine Abernity played by Nerine A. needs a hero or villain. Anyone taking?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:31 am

I wouldn't mind one. Just sayin.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:15 pm

alrighty. I'm assigning the sidekick to you. I'll be pming Nerine about it shortly~

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castledude on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:53 am

Any new sidekicks i could team up with?

Castledude
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:59 am

Castledude wrote:Any new sidekicks i could team up with?

theres one available: Princess Zodiac played by Phoenix Diamond

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castledude on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:05 am

SO... Should a request for an interview be more formal than this one?

Castledude
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:16 am

Castledude wrote:SO... Should a request for an interview be more formal than this one?

Not really. Your character and the sidekick just roleplay being at the SKEA Centre and have your interview. I'll pm her about it (:

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:46 pm

Calling to request a side kick....
When life gives you lemons, Make apple juice.

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:23 pm

New Pairings are as follows :

The Steel Zealot and Ashley [aka spudjohnson and Miss_Genevieve]
Angel of Death and Coraline [aka AxelZero93 and Aslin]
The Cannibal Lawyer and Princess Zodiac [aka Castledude and Phoenix Diamond]

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:47 pm

are their any sidekick positions availiable? Like, are their any heroe/villains without one?

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:28 pm

Ok, applied for a position, but take note as you read the profile, that while the comments and answers given are snarky, Newton has had quite the expirience with life so far, and is actually quite useful and full of old chinese proverbs which aren't chinese at all but in fact useful and perhaps stolen from fortune cookies. She does take work seriously, as she preffers to not be doing anything, but will pretend to not be doing anything if she thinks it would be funny or ironic, comedy seems to be her little drug in life. So while the profile doesn't sound serious, the character herself is actually quite serious, if at all ridiculous.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:33 pm

Skittle_Overlord wrote:Ok, applied for a position, but take note as you read the profile, that while the comments and answers given are snarky, Newton has had quite the expirience with life so far, and is actually quite useful and full of old chinese proverbs which aren't chinese at all but in fact useful and perhaps stolen from fortune cookies. She does take work seriously, as she preffers to not be doing anything, but will pretend to not be doing anything if she thinks it would be funny or ironic, comedy seems to be her little drug in life. So while the profile doesn't sound serious, the character herself is actually quite serious, if at all ridiculous.

Character approved. Welcome to roleplay (:
New pairing: Newton played by Skittle_Overlord and Billy Boy played by the_fluffmeister

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:40 pm

I'd like to know which SideKicks are still available, and I prefer one who likes explosives as much as I do!

"But are you gonna kill her off?"
"It's not your decision. I love the character, she stays!"
"Yeah, well the only thing love's done is put you in this position; I say kill her off!"
"Yeah, but you say a lot of things -and how's that work? You're a bicycle."

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:33 am

Welcome Home wrote:I'd like to know which SideKicks are still available, and I prefer one who likes explosives as much as I do!

Natalia Westmoreland played by Aslin is the only avilable sidekick I know of but I have yet to discuss it with her. If she would like to continue using that character.
If there are any sidekicks waiting who are reading this; please let me know you are yet to be partnered :S

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:46 am

I like this roleplay so much I made another character! LOL, this one is very different from my other one though...she knows how to shower often

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:37 pm

Skittle_Overlord wrote:I like this roleplay so much I made another character! LOL, this one is very different from my other one though...she knows how to shower often

Lol thanks for that Skittle. I just have to find her a partner :S Trying to sort out who requested one first so no one is disadvantaged D:

*comes back* Uhmm after quickly scanning through posts both in roleplay and this ooc..I suppose she will be paired with Welcome Home.
If there are any objections from anyone who believes they posted about sidekick searches earlier than that, please let me know as I only did a quick search x.x
I'll give it 2 days from now and then they will be officially paired up..I hope thats fair :S

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:52 pm

bah day one...twiddling thumbs....

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:51 am

So if I read correctly and recall correctly..
We will have Mr Chaos and Natalia
As well as Gunslinger and Fiona. Marvelous (:

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:46 am

Skittle_Overlord wrote:bah day one...twiddling thumbs....

Mr Chaos and Natalia
As well as Gunslinger and Fiona
are now official partnerings as it has passed more than 2 days xD enjoy!

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:21 pm

So, when do I get my interview?

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!