Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Something Given

Something Given

a part of “Something Given”, a fictional universe by Cyline.

There is a creature out there with the ability to grant any human a power beyond their wildest imagination. However, every gift has a price.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Something Given”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Something Given

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cyline on Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:15 pm

Sorry for the long wait everyone. Let me go through this slowly...
@maohi and Daleeria, you two are going to have to fight each other for it.
@slimmyjimjim, no. You didn't read the rules, plus someone reserved that over PM before you did.
@Pieluver and Chrian Blaire, yes! Go right ahead.
@taojojo, that's okay, I understand.
@ઽ૮૨α, of course!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cyline
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daleeria on Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:17 pm

Cancel my request! Just got hit with a buttload of overtime at work this week!! ^_^;;
OPEN RP SLOTS: [3 out of 3]
OPEN COLLAB STORY SLOTS: [1 out of 1]

Currently Inspired By:
Still Learning :: Halsey
killing boys :: Halsey
Under Pressure :: Queen & David Bowie
Fast Talk :: Houses
Bang Bang :: Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Daleeria
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:48 pm

@Cyline
Hey! Sorry for the wait, but my character should be done tonight, or Sunday evening at the latest!

Edit: He's finished! Hopefully you all like him (/>u<)/ Also, I'm open to any relationships between your characters and Ezra~
ImagexImagexImagexImagex
ImagexImagexImagexImage
GO | ON
TELL | ME | HE
ISNT | BEAUTIFUL

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:25 am

Submitted my char, hope you like him :3

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:06 pm

I have a few questions as to how this RP is going to work because it doesn't specify how they all meet and whatnot. Should I PM you or just ask you here?

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cyline on Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:09 pm

Well, they all fight against the "evil". So, they probably met doing that...
Last edited by Cyline on Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cyline
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:15 pm

Okay, so it's midterm week for me (and I forgot that how bad I am at writing girls, it's taking me a little longer to pan her out) so it might take me a little bit to finish up the character sheet...Wednesday at the latest. Is that alright?
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cyline on Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:17 pm

That's fine. Take your time.

Cyline
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:08 am

Can't wait until we started :D

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:51 pm

I finished Aleks :D

I am also wondering a little about the situation at the beginning. Are we beginning in medias res or at the beginning of things? Because if we start in the midst of things should we be talking to the owners of the other characters and setting up relationships between everyone?

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cyline on Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:23 pm

Yes, it is in the midst of things and once all of the characters get in, I will set up a Character Relations forum. For now, if anyone has ideas about relationships, please feel free to start messaging one another. ^.^

Cyline
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:14 am

It's not that I want to rush you guys or anything, but have you guys finished? :D

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:59 pm

No offense but I really hope that we're not gonna die before we even started :(

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:10 pm

I concur. :/

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:56 pm

I'm still here too.

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:03 pm

I'm here as well.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:47 am

Is this RP died already? *cry*

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:47 am

-flops over-

That sucks...especially since the majority of us her still here...minus the GM :(

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:15 am

Pity, it was such a great RP, I was really looking forward to it :(

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:01 pm

Same, same, maybe we could ask to create a private rp for our characters then? I'd be willing to ask the GM if they're cool with it and if you guys still are up for it. ouo

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!