Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Something Given

Something Given

a part of “Something Given”, a fictional universe by Cyline.

There is a creature out there with the ability to grant any human a power beyond their wildest imagination. However, every gift has a price.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Something Given”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Something Given

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:03 pm

Go for it Rhi :3
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:44 pm

Of course, I'd love to :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:56 am

So? How was it, I can't wait :D

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:22 pm

GM said we can start the roleplay here (/>u<)/

Now.... how do we start it? xD It takes place in New York, and Hikaru and Ezra already know each other, so how would we get all four of our charries together you think?
ImagexImagexImagexImagex
ImagexImagexImagexImage
GO | ON
TELL | ME | HE
ISNT | BEAUTIFUL

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:25 pm

Yay! :D

Well, do we want to play it like they don't know each other, or in the middle of things, and pretend like they've met before? They're all like, crime fighters, I guess? Like, against the forces of evil? I guess they meet through fighting these forces together. Goodness knows Aleks can't fight anything on her own though...being blind...Uh...so I'm not sure exactly.

Oh! What if your two characters already know of their task and that my character and Cheshire's character are out there, so they have to come get them, maybe? Because both of our characters are bound by families that they can't exactly leave unless something big were to happen.

I don't really know...anyone else have any ideas?

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:49 pm

Well, it's up to you guys, I'm fine with anything :)
When can we start?

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:07 am

I probably can't make a post today, but after that I'm open for any time! :)

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:00 am

Okay, looking forward to your post :D
Rhianoue should post the first post, then I'll up mine just right after it :)

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:58 pm

I can probs make an intro post based off of Pie's concept ^u^ That way our characters can quickly get to know each other in the first posts or so instead of having to wait after ten posts to meet and stuff.

I'm kinda getting overwhelmed with other rps atm tho xD So I can write up a quick intro post which says where our characters are/how they'll meet and things? And then I'll officially post for Ezra later on.

BUT BEFORE THAT-

You think we could quickly discuss character relationships? >u< Like, just so when our character meets they can be like "Oh! You're that one person from before!" It'll make it easier to start the rp that way~

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:41 pm

I think character relationships are necessary because that way we at least have some knowledge of how to start.

What if we began with some sort of meeting? They all received a message from someone with a leader-like air about getting together in order to use their powers for good?

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:49 pm

Well, because Hikaru is staying with Ezra and they pretty much known about each other, but I don't really know where to put my char with everyone else, maybe Asuna and Hikaru fighting over a donut xD

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:19 am

@Chrian Blaire, her name is Asuka not Asuna.

Since Ezra and Hikaru live together, they could have made a joint decision to go out in search for others like them and happen upon the other two in the streets or have heard rumors and went to confirm them. I'm sure if they asked, Asuka's parents would be glad to get rid of her. Although it sounds like Alek's foster parents would hold onto her a bit more tightly.

The fighting over the donut thing could still totally happen though.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:41 am

Yeah, I don't think Aleks will be able to just sneak off on her own, unless they catch her while she's out. (Or talk to her foster dad. I think he'd be willing to let her go.)

But Aleks will need a lot of help getting around, so she'll be pretty dependent on the others.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:13 pm

What if we started with Hikaru and Ezra at Aleks's house? I can have Asuka escape from her home and run through the backyard or something? Then they would all be in the same place.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:50 pm

That sounds good to me! :3

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:00 pm

So just to confirm... Hikaru and Ezra go out to find people like them and stumble across Asuka and ask the parents for her so maybe they ask for her but, of course, it sounds weird for two full grown men to ask out of the blue for their daughter and so they disagree (which leads her to running away after they secretly tell her where to meet them and when) And they do the same with Aleks, except the parents disagree also.

Maybe Aleks' parents weren't home that day (shall we make it... evening? perhaps?) which was the day when Ezra and Hikaru decided to drop by and talk with her about running away with them and Asuka?

Or something around that sort? xD I need someone to officially rephrase everything that way I can make the intro post~

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:36 pm

That's a good idea. So the two would go to Aleks's house, where she'd be home alone (definitely evening time), and convince her to leave, and on their way out they'd run across Asuka, who was running away from home already. I think if they convinced her well enough, Aleks would be more than happy to leave with them.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:57 pm

Yeah, that's great :D

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:49 pm

Sounds good to me!

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:03 pm

Alright! I'll start writing the info post tonight and look forward to it in an hour or so? I might not get enough time to complete it (sometimes I make intro posts insane... I don't know why =w=) so it'll be put up tomorrow evening after school instead. But it'll most likely be up in an hour or two.

So excited we're actually starting~

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!