Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soul Eater: EAT!

Soul Eater: EAT!

a part of “Soul Eater: EAT!”, a fictional universe by SoulShaker.

You are a student of the Death Meister Weapon Acadamy, a school dedicated to train Meisters and Weapons to defend the world from the threat of the Kishin.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Eater: EAT!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Soul Eater: EAT!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:59 pm

Well if Aixulram doesn't have a partner for her character yet, then I guess I could be paired with her if that's alright with her.

As a side note. I noticed that Jack (SoulShaker's character) seems to be the only one capable of anything more than simply transforming into the weapon, he has water manipulation.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:19 pm

I do not have a partner yet, unless of course someone forced a pairing. I took a quick look at the profile, so everything seems okay. I'd be glad to make Dante Dash's partner! ^^

P.S. There was no section for extra powers, but Dash can float. Not fly, yet, but float along. She can make things float with her, too, but it kinda weighs her down and she doesn't do that often. Just an FYI. :P
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Well the floating would simply add to Dante's acrobatic abilities and he would therefore be able to jump higher and further. So that is fine.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:37 pm

*raises hand* Sooo Aiko doesn't have a weapon partner yet! She's a lovely meister.. she'll take a weapon too! For the very very low price of absolutely nothing! If anyone's weapon character fits her adequately, tell me, I'd very much love a weapon partner. ^_^

Also~ SoulShaker; Thanks very much! *salutes*

Lurelle
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:03 pm

Alright none of my characters are paired up with anyone yet... I have two meister's and one weapon! take a look at my characters and if any fit what your character wouldn't mind being paired with then just tell me here or pm me if you must.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby niykin on Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:17 pm

Sorella I can be your Partner if you want :D

... if i can

plus i think im the only ranged weapon

niykin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:30 pm

So Arku and Flynn then? because Flynn is my long range meister :)

Oh yea Soulshaker.. I was wondering if Jack didn't have a meister yet if beatrix could be her meister? :)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby niykin on Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:55 pm

lol nvm ill...be with someone else...i guess..... :)

niykin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:06 pm

Why the sudden change? Because Arku rather be with a female? Sorry if Beatrix was long ranged then I would do that but it just so turned out that she was good with close combat and Flynn was better at long range...

I will say this though.. Arku is soooo cute! :)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:09 pm

Then again I could change it around if you really wanted me to! :) I wouldn't mind one bit.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby niykin on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:09 pm

lol yea... your right anyways ill pair up with flynn :D

niykin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:21 pm

So I don't have to make any changes to the characters?

You did mean Flynn right?! Sorry sometimes people mistake words and yea so I just want to make sure! :P

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby niykin on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:24 pm

oh...!?!??! Confusion!! yes i'd like to be paired with Beatrix if its no trouble for you ^_^

niykin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:25 pm

It's not trouble at all! :) Haha Good thing I asked to make sure! :)

Alright I will change that around :)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:27 pm

I have gotten the okay from Soul to make a character in this RP and would like to know if there is anybody that would need a partner if so, since I have several characters in mind I could use the one that would best suit my partner.

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:39 pm

Well my weapon doesn't have anyone :(

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulShaker on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:44 pm

@Sorella: I was going to tell you that I couldn't be your partner, because I already told my friend (Who will hopefully have his character up tonight or tommorow) that we would be partners, but I see you already found one. However, if you can't find a partner for your weapon character, I could ask him if he wants to have two weapons :D

Also, Jack is a guy XD
Formerly Foxflare, Calamity, and Truegrit. I go through a lot of accounts.
Image NYAN MOTHERFUCKER, YOU SPEAK IT?

SoulShaker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:48 pm

Sorry I know Jack is a guy I guess because I am so used to saying her.. or for some reason my brain was working haha! I don't know why I said it that way.. >.> My apologies though I am fully aware that Jack is a guy.

Alright so I need a weapon for Flynn and I need a meister for Kendra! :)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Sorella, I could make a weapon for Flynn, and I wish I could make a meister for Kendra, but I don't have any character ideas that would fit her weapon form so sorry about that one.

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:56 pm

That's fine! :) I'm sure someone will be good for Kendra haha! :) But yea if you could make a weapon for Flynn that'd be great! :D

Caille
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!