Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Street Rats

Street Rats

a part of “Street Rats”, a fictional universe by yogitheambrangyl.

They had been in every civilization, in every age. Street rats, the homeless, the orphans, those who steal to survive. How will your life unfold in this seemingly advanced world?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Street Rats”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Street Rats

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:47 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Street Rats"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Sometimes when I say I'm fine I'd like someone to wrap their arms around me, look me in the eyes, pour their soul into me, and demand to know whats wrong"
.:[Author unkown]:.

Sick of crying, tired of trying,
Yes I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.
.:[Credit to: Shattered233]:.

Everybody is always so f***ing 'Fine'
But we are not. Sometimes, we are hurt and bruised and nearly comepletely shattered.
And this, sir, is not what one calls fine.
.:[Author unknown]:.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Street Rats

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:35 pm

Hello. I would just like to say I am interested in making a chara for this and will get one up as soon as I can.

On a side note, I wanted to thank you. Though I didn't join it, your rp "The Outside" is what got me into online roleplaying. Thank you so much for creating such a great rp, it has led to an awesome hobbie and I greatly appreciate that. =)
How I feel when writing a post...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:54 pm

Wow that means a lot to me. It was the second one I made and I am glad to hear that it has had that kind of effect on someone. I look forward to seeing your character! ^-^

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:08 pm

This looks awesome. To be honest I've been thinking about making s story like this, about street rats and all that, I will be joining, please save me a spot, brilliant job. :)
“In my dream I know I am falling. But there is no up or down, no walls or sides or ceilings, just the sensation of cold and darkness everywhere. I am so scared I could scream. But when I open my mouth, nothing happens. And I wonder if you fall forever and never touch down, is it really still falling? I think I will fall forever.”

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:14 pm

I was wondering, what are you looking for as far as 'mutations' and the writing sample?

Also, Hello Fallen! =)

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:21 pm

@Fallen, I will definitely save you a spot, just a basic street rat? Or anything specific you want me to add like i have the others?

@Sclam, Mutations will be anything your mind can create, the sky's the limit here. And the writing sample just send to me via Pm, it just gives me a feel for how your write. Just make it a basic post so I know what you will be giving me regularly, you can make something up or use a post you have somewhere else, just make sure it's a length and style you regularly use.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:35 pm

Do our characters have to be thieves or mutants?
Can my character be an assassin in training?

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:42 pm

Definitely!

Oh and to let everyone know, Auric is going to have a small gang bellow her Club owner. If any of you want to be a part of that, just let me know and make sure in your descriptions that there is a tattoo of wings on their arm.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:00 am

Hey Roku, that was my idea =P lol

Do you mind if I also make an assassin Yogi?

slcam
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:43 am

Awesome, my girl will be a street rat not so much Orphan more like..abandoned, thief and pickpocket. I was going to make her have like..a cat mutation but you totally beat me to that, so i'll have to come up with something different. maybe a mix of cat and wolf or something...

Hi slcam :)

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:17 am

@Slcam Go ahead and do it, I don't mind.

@Fallen It's okay if you still want to use that, you can just...tweak it, and make it have a different mutation than what my character is going to have.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:30 am

Okay, first post is up, I know it is a bit long(I actually wrote it a few days ago), you don't need to write one as long but intro posts are suggested to be a bit longer.

Happy Posting!!

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:30 am

so what's the currency?

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:22 am

Ok I think I figured out the currency. It is still going to be called dollars, but it takes a lot more to get what you need. For example, the wad of cash Krys got was close to a thousand dollars, but it will only last her a few days. The money itself looks different as well. The paper money are a little see through, and each one has a holographic picture on it, each picture meaning a different value(I won't go into detail on which pic means what, mainly because I haven't thought that far yet). The coins are see through as well, and different colors, again a holographic picture determines the value.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:46 pm

Is it too late to join this rp? I'm very interested in this, and would like to make a character.

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:17 pm

Okay thank you :) i'm making my characters right now and would it be okay if I Pmed you a post from one of my current roleplays for the post check thingy?

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deallo on Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:01 pm

This roleplay is just begging for a crazy homeless guy.

Deallo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:06 pm

Hey Deallo! Fancy Meetin' you here! =D

slcam
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deallo on Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:27 pm

Clammy! (Yes. That's your new name for life.)

Fancy meeting you here as well :D

...Don't assassinate the crazy old guy :X Please?

Deallo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:32 pm

@Super, It is definitely not too late. Send in your character and a writing sample!

@Fallen, Yes that is perfect, I'll be waiting. XD

@Deallo, As long as you post often, and he doesn't get lost somewhere within the story(need interactions with people) go right ahead and make him. XD

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!