Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Subject 19 part 3

Subject 19 part 3

a part of “Subject 19 part 3”, a fictional universe by oOjonathOo.

Subject 34 who seemed to be subject 19 all along disappeared before the mutants eyes but he told that he will be back and this is where the mutants are making themselves ready for. (Always open for new characters)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Subject 19 part 3”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Subject 19 part 3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:11 pm

Well we will be able to post in 2 more days :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Just a cursory note that I will have limited internet access from today until somewhere around the sixteenth.
Verdant plains and cold dark night. I have nothing more but silence.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:10 pm

Don't worry about it

Also I am the first to welcome everyone back :D

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:52 am

I'm happy to restart posting

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:19 am

Hey guys, guess who's back? Me~ For now at least. My cousins are coming in a min which sucks but I should still be able to post and chat, just not as much as you or I would like. ^^ In the meantime... *passes out*

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:20 am

I'm very happy we can restart posting I had not much to do in my favorite character 21 for some time so I joined up with some other RPG's that didn't start or died after the first or the second post, or I wasn't stratified with my character I didn't have my time but I'm happy it's over now I can go back to 21. *Cheers*

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:44 am

Haha, I must admit I do like Subjects 12 and 16-B an awful lot, and this RP included. Subject 21 I also really like. I don't know why, I just really like him. My cousins are here at the moment and I have somewhere else I need to make a character for but as soon as that's done I'll be posting here. ^^

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:55 am

were do you need to make a character maybe I will like the role play too.

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:33 pm

Oh yeah! You might like it. I'm not sure but it's one of Aj's Rps. Judgement Day

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:54 pm

I do like it a bit much I think there are far too much people making it or slow and messy because of so many people working together or too fast that one group mass post and the others can't take that so I'm going to pass it this time

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:13 am

I'm retaking my first argument about Judgement day I'm going to join I think as I thought of the question "Why not?" and the reasons I called proofed futile against the fact I can't loose anything from it the only problem remaining is that 18+ I'm fourteen but still it's better to try.

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:28 am

Well I still hope to post as soon as possible on this RP ;p

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:49 am

yes I agree but we will have to wait for Tabris to post *looks to Tabris with puppy eyes* "Please Tabris?"
also I'm going to try and play Thantos making him the guy that got the worst

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:22 am

Ah awsome Thorait! I just hope Aj approves of the idea. ^^ Thantos and Pluto are some of the many names I wrote down to use for my character. Maris, Cielo and Aeron were others. All mean something to do with death. Long story. I'll post here as soon as I can, I had to go into town with my cousins, it's been so hectic around here with them. Apologies again for keeping you up.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:31 am

I already thought how Ezekiel going to react to seeing a old comrade as a walking corpse that got the blame Thantos isn't going to be happy and no problems with the keeping up I only worry about other role players quitting because of boredom a slight check I think shadowofthe nine has left us

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:42 am

I'm sorry if that's my fault... I truly am. I'll miss Nine if she has gone. Then again I haven't seen her active anywhere else. I'm usually majorly active since I don't have much going on but now I do and it sucks! I am also being moaned at to get a job and starting college in four weeks time. I don't think i'll be leaving RPG though. :D You'll miss me too much. I really like Thantos and i'm glad you decided to join and that my random idea sparked interest for you. I agree about the pictures, which is why I tend to edit them or go for those not commonly used. I edited Ezekiel's myself, putting on the markings on his eyes. Which wasn't too difficult. But I cannot draw that well enough to make my own pictures. Which also sucks.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:47 am

Right okay! I made my post for Subject 12! I gotta do another somewhere else then i'll get on with 16's. Sorry Thorait, I wanted to break them up.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:56 am

alright Tabris I'm happy you posted

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:36 pm

My parents dragged me with them to a store so I couldn’t post till now anyway I am back :D

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:56 pm

I posted again, sorry! I was just excited and had nothing else to do. Anyway, I might just leave Subject 16's post until you need him, if that's okay, otherwise it'll just be a tour and I think Alasund is away for a bit. But if you need me to, I will!

Black
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!