Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Subject 19 part 3

Subject 19 part 3

a part of “Subject 19 part 3”, a fictional universe by oOjonathOo.

Subject 34 who seemed to be subject 19 all along disappeared before the mutants eyes but he told that he will be back and this is where the mutants are making themselves ready for. (Always open for new characters)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Subject 19 part 3”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Subject 19 part 3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:56 pm

>.< How dare you ninja me Thorait. I only just noticed the post above. I can explain things if you want. Part 2 can get a little confusing, I joined in Part 2. Oh be careful for 12, he's not a nice person. He used to be though. He went through a lot in Part 2. Then again, so did 21 and everyone else.

Tabis, that sounds cool if I'm honest. I'll add that to the list. Lol. It's okay, the other eight I killed by throwing children. (Don't ask about that one)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:05 pm

ninja you? I ninja you? Me? your sure? Really? When? Were? *cute eye's* I never meant it sorry *then runs away with your wallet* Mhuhahahah!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:11 pm

Throwing children? You right, I won't ask..

"Oh! That was my question. About Armature, is it that the weapon is always in place of the body part or?" Still need that one answered though..

Also, how much time is this apart from part 2?

On another note, be back in about an hour or so. Need to run out for a bit.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:13 pm

Lol You've gone insane. D: Come back with my wallet. Meh...It only has £2 in it. :P WAIT! It has all my credit cards in!

Ninja = posting before the other has a chance to. (When you said about 12 and I posted straight after about him. Like that.)

EDIT: Like how Nine just ninja'd me. Damn you...

I think the time frame is a few months? Maybe even a year. Armature, I'd say that any part of their body can transform, so you could make scythe like blades come from your back or turn your arm into a gun? Anywhere I believe.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:22 pm

yes I think it's only restricted to the weapon not the place or the number but then then 19 here is Johnath he would have the final word but then there always the edit button.

Walks back with some chocolate "Thanks for your donation for the children in need for chocolate also would you like to donate more for the sad children in Africa?

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:29 pm

*eats chocolate* Nommy. Sure, I am a charitable person, but I have no more money. You stole it. =.=

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:32 pm

Screams "That's a lie! You have credit cards! Just take everything of your account or make a loan for the poor! Greedy bastard!"

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:35 pm

Understand this, the money in there is for college, driving less- Oh fine... *goes to bank and gets out all money and gives it to you* I hope you're happy. First you rob me of most of my money acting as my Therapist, then you steal my wallet. I hope the children appreciate that money.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:37 pm

goes away and comes back fat and covered in chocolate "Yes they did fool yes they did." Then dies from a hart attack on the street

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:57 pm

And I am back. Even if it is restricted to weapon, or even location, would be nicer if I can control whether it was weapon or not.

And wait, what just happened about chocolate and credit card stealing?

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:59 pm

Me and Tabris were gone in a little comedy of an asshole stealing his money....No logic at all

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:01 pm

Ah... Say, what numbers are this limited to? Notice everyone so far has stayed under 34...

Scratch that there was a subject 88...

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:03 pm

Well, I don't like high numbers so I didn't go past 20 Lol. You can go up to whatever you like, just remember that it's your character name.

"So 890243 how are you today?"

^ Not a good idea.

Me and Thorait are crazy, at least, I am. Pay no attention to us. I'm hungry now...must find chocolate.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:05 pm

Looking through the characters, I can not find a single Armature or Invoners... Maybe I am just overlooking them...

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:06 pm

no you aren't nobody ever choice such spieces

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:09 pm

Oh, now something tells me this information will help me a lot.

Oh hey! If it's not stuck to a single type of weapon, I found a somewhat fitting picture. Photobucket Link

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:18 pm

but it's surely stuck to one weapon or people could make anything with it... but it's not up to me why hasn't Jonath responded yet?

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:20 pm

I'm sure two weapons would be fine. John-Johns is offline I think.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:21 pm

Hehe, I am fine with whichever way it is. Even if it is stuck to a single weapon, and it is permanently in place of a body part. Maybe I scared him off?..

Edit: Anyways, I will start on that character when Jonath gets back. That way I can get it all in one go.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:19 pm

Well, due to a drop off in some of my games, I'm looking to join another.(Shadow, if you've still got that extra spot in yours, I can do him as well.)(I would've posted sooner, but I like to know what it is I'm getting into.)

I am fielding the idea of this:

Subject 41, The Lost.
And just a question before I get too caught up in my idea. Would skin as hard as Iron be allowed for an Upgarada?

EDIT:(Basic general immunity from almost anything that is physical. Can still be effected by psychic or other non-physical powers.)
Verdant plains and cold dark night. I have nothing more but silence.

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!