Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Subject 19 part 3

Subject 19 part 3

a part of “Subject 19 part 3”, a fictional universe by oOjonathOo.

Subject 34 who seemed to be subject 19 all along disappeared before the mutants eyes but he told that he will be back and this is where the mutants are making themselves ready for. (Always open for new characters)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Subject 19 part 3”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Subject 19 part 3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:39 am

Ah Alasund! Nice to see you again. I told you you'd be a great stalker, everyone has a little bit of stalkerism in them. :D I'm sure iron skin Is fine, but John-Johns will have to confirm that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:44 am

Yeah, it's great fun. I'm not stalking, totally. =P

Also, I see you've spread the word, and by the word I mean the word. All hail stalkerism.(Someone remind me why I mentioned it in the first place? =P) I've got a whole story idea, I'm just making sure it's allowed before getting too far in the writing the backstory part.
Verdant plains and cold dark night. I have nothing more but silence.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:12 pm

Finally back... Sorry guys I have some busy days behind me.

I'll post once I am done eating.

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:37 pm

Yay jonath! Now I can finally bombard you with my questions xD. Is Armature's weapon permanently in place of that body part or do they get to just kind of form it whenever they wish? Secondly, is it always stuck to a single location, like that same arm every time? Thirdly, which was randomly brought up, it is only a single type of weapon right?

When these are answered I could build my sheet, yes they are important for development and style for the character.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:04 pm

Armature: You may only choose 1 weapon and this weapon can appear everywhere on the body (it will always stay stuck on the body.) You can also change a body part into the weapon.

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:08 pm

Wait, that one just lost me. Alright, so the weapon is permanently in place of a single body part, but it can appear anywhere on the body? Or are you saying I can chose it to be anywhere on the body and it's stuck there?

I get that it is always a physical part of the body now.. xD. But now it raises another question, er, few questions. How many times can the single weapon appear on the body? Like a scythe blade in place of arm, and taking place on the back.

Be right back in an hour or two. Need to run about the city for awhile.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:15 pm

Well you can for example grow a sword out of your hands and another day grow it out of your feet so the place of the weapon can change. If you weapon is for example a sword you can let 3 swords grow on your body at the same time. For smaller weapons like a knife you can let 5 weapons grow on your body.

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:30 pm

Alright! That one helped. I shall get on the sheet ASAP.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:44 pm

Skin as hard as Iron is allowed for an Upgarada.

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:01 pm

Oh oh! Stupid question, sorry for making you busy jonath.

Mind if I go into detail on the process for how Armature works? I would put it in the history section, that way you can tell me if you approve or not how it works. My character's personality would be a little based off it though.

Edit: Scratch that, fits better in the 'information about your abilities:' section.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:15 am

Character submitted!^_^

Subject 41, the lost protector.

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:22 am

if you want to I could make 21 get in contact with 41 so you could start posting

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:54 am

Or subject 19 or you can stay by yourself it's up to you who you join.

This is for everyone who joins if you want to join someone just ask in the ooc.

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:14 pm

I would really like it to see Alasund and ShadowsoftheNine to post now so I can confirm they will be posting in the future

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:56 pm

Trying to figure out how to post, don't worry Thorait. Though I guess with two parts already past you have full reason to worry. I will be posting at some point today whether crap quality because I can't think, or decent.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:59 pm

It doesn't have to be long Nine, my last one wasn't. We don't require long posts here.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:12 pm

Wasn't even talking about length. I meant quality as in the lack of screw ups, and how well it flowed.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:23 pm

I know, I was merely stating that it doesn't have to be very long.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:33 pm

Oh, haha. Right, sorry. Someone else I know thinks quality is the entire package. Post length, rate, and true quality.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:38 pm

Nah, I don't really care. In fact I love this RP because I don't have to worry about making everything immaculate and posting 1000+

That and I love 12 and 16. I have a strange admiration for 21 as well. 19 is awsome, but then I always love bad guys.

Black
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!