Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Subject 19 part 3

Subject 19 part 3

a part of “Subject 19 part 3”, a fictional universe by oOjonathOo.

Subject 34 who seemed to be subject 19 all along disappeared before the mutants eyes but he told that he will be back and this is where the mutants are making themselves ready for. (Always open for new characters)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Subject 19 part 3”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Subject 19 part 3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:51 pm

Alasund isn't responding now maybe he's in a different time zone but it's worrying but we will see if he doesn't post soon then I will edit him out of the elite squad

The role play is slowing down please post (not you Jonath your doing fine) I had to post it here as something was wrong and this worked
Last edited by Thorait on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:02 pm

Alas lives in Australia if I am correct. As I noticed, he appears around 7PM, to around 9PM EST.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:26 pm

Shadow is quite correct, you guys do so much when I'm busy/asleep. >.<

I'll get to posting now.
Verdant plains and cold dark night. I have nothing more but silence.

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:00 pm

Posted, short but it's out there!

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:08 pm

Same here, although we might be outwriting our friends here.

Thorait wrote:I would really like it to see Alasund and ShadowsoftheNine to post now so I can confirm they will be posting in the future

...Mayhaps I became a Mentor for my witty humour, and that surpassed the fact that I don't drop out of RPs if I can help it? =P Ha, well, it's a change of pace when someone doesn't just look at the colour of my username and assume things about me. ^_^

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:37 am

I love you Alasund! <3 *fan-girl scream* Haha, Joke, Lovely post. You too Nine. ^^

Now...I may of mentioned this before, but I have to leave for 12 days. I'm going on holiday to Spain so I probably can't post. I'll be leaving in just over an hour so I probably can't post now, I still have things to pack ect. There's a chance I might be able to use the hotel computers to get online but even then I probably can't post. Terribly sorry but by all means carry on with the RP, i'm sure you'll find a way around my characters. If not then control them if you wish. ^^ I really don't mind either way.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:03 am

Tabris wrote:I love you Alasund! <3 *fan-girl scream* Haha, Joke, Lovely post. You too Nine. ^^

LOL. That's a unique reaction to my Post, I'll admit. Or, Unique for now. Suffice to say that's the first time I've had someone do that. ^^'

Thank you for the compliment though~!

(P.S. Isn't that Fangirl Squeal? That's the one I usually see.)

Alasund
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:26 am

the role play is slowing down please post

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:49 pm

Tabris wrote:I love you Alasund! <3 *fan-girl scream* Haha, Joke, Lovely post. You too Nine. ^^

Now...I may of mentioned this before, but I have to leave for 12 days. I'm going on holiday to Spain so I probably can't post. I'll be leaving in just over an hour so I probably can't post now, I still have things to pack ect. There's a chance I might be able to use the hotel computers to get online but even then I probably can't post. Terribly sorry but by all means carry on with the RP, i'm sure you'll find a way around my characters. If not then control them if you wish. ^^ I really don't mind either way.

I will post here soon, but I think it is a little obvious that it will slow down a bit for the next two weeks before it picks back up. Also, jonath's 20-B is waiting for your 21 post.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:22 am

I wanted to wait for 12 and one of you two to post first but I can also post now

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:47 am

Heh, very well. And I will be posting tomorrow for definite. Just don't want to get too far for Tabis.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:17 am

Yea you are right and once Tabris comes back we can post some more again.

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:08 pm

Sorry guys, I would seriously post if I could but I get 30mins max at a time. 1 euro for 15mins and 2 for 30. So I don´t have enough time to post, I can however check posts. Not always every day for every RP though. I have 8 RPs to check every day with a 30min space. ._.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:10 am

I'm going to write my reply tonight, sorry Thorait for being so slow. x.x

Alasund
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:01 pm

I'm home guys, I'll be posting tomorrow. I've got unpacking and sorting out to do today as well as catch up and sleeping.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:09 pm

Yay! Tabis is back! Been waiting for ya slow poke. xD

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:11 pm

Well sooooory for going on holiday. It would have been so much better if they had free wifi. I would have taken my laptop then.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:31 pm

Ignore Shadows, Tabris. We weren't getting as impatient as he's suggesting. ^_^

*Nope... definitely not.... 'cause I was slow replying as well!XD*

Alasund
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:18 am

I am sorry for not being able to post for a week... Actually yesterday I came from the hospital because a week ago a car hit me T.T

No need to worry I am alright now and I will probably post this evening.

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:45 am

how do you get hit by a car? I mean like on high speed or just from day dreaming or maybe suicidal thoughts from Tabris being away so long?

PS: I was slowly dying in the inside the entire time :'[
but you have the right to go on vacation

Ps from the Ps: Na I just joined another role play so I'm good

Thorait
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!