Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Subject 11

Subject 11

a part of “Subject 11”, a fictional universe by Steffix.

Mutants, scientists and different kind of organisations all fighting for their believes. Will you be one of them trying to fulfil your desires?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Subject 11”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Subject 11

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:05 pm

The huge fight is happening on Floor 1 where the organization is fighting with the staff.

On Floor 6 nothing happened as a huge fight yet. You could just say that subject 89 is going crazy and awakened. but other then subject 89 no one of the mutants is fighting there. (yet)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Steffix
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:09 pm

Drat!!! Ok well I'm going to go back and edit my last post because I was aiming for Leonor to be in the huge fight on Floor 1.
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:49 pm

If it hasn't been asked already, what is the building/compound/lab that all of this is going on called? Not like a generic name, but like a specific place (Unless it's just building/compound/lab #########)

Also, submitted char#2
SC, AoE, C&C, Civ, MtG. If you know one, you're a friend. If you know two, you're a good friend. Know three and you're a best friend. Know four, and you are either a nerd or a role model. Know all five? PM me, cuz we need to talk *puts on sunglasses* ... Strategy.

Marine3950
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:55 pm

Good question but I am not good at finding names for city's, villages, buildings, characters etc etc. :P

Do you have a proposal maybe?

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:00 pm

25 Characters lol.

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:02 pm

Also for linked mutants can they tell if the other is in danger? Like a gut feeling type of thing?

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Yes they can also feel when their partner is sad, mad, scared, ... Because they are linked to eachother. :P

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:16 pm

Londson Memorial Lab? In honor of the original scientist?

Marine3950
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:30 pm

That won’t do because the government is in charge now and I'll tell you a secret. They didn't like the original owner. You should now read the history again and wonder what happened! xD

(You cannot make another post so soon after your last.) ... >.<

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:18 pm

Waiting for Subject 11 to replie.. :)
β€œThe moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:07 am

Sorry I went to sleep :P

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:49 am

Btw if you have any question about the timeline of this RP or 'What is it like...' questions feel free to ask here in the ooc. :P

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:41 pm

So silent today :P

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pacfud on Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:56 pm

I submitted a character. It's my first one here on this site, so please let me know if there are any problems.
*Warning! This user may display occasional newbiness*

pacfud
Member for 15 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:07 pm

No problems with your character. Let's have fun working together. :P

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby austyn101 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:09 pm

I cannot seem to find a way to join, my last attempt did not work so well, so, is there any thing I could do?
Richard B. Riddick: You made three mistakes. First, you took the job. Second, you came light. A four man crew for me? Fucking insulting. But the worst mistake you made...
[Toombs darts for the gun rack which he finds to be empty while Riddick smiles]
Richard B. Riddick: ...empty gun rack.

austyn101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pacfud on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:10 pm

Oh, sweet. Thanks! I'll get started soon.

pacfud
Member for 15 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:39 pm

Maybe join the fight? I don't know everyone is pretty busy with the rebels and the fights in the lab now.

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby austyn101 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:42 pm

So, basically see it on the monitar and go check it out?

austyn101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:05 pm

Maybe but there is an alarm going off so you could know. ;P

Steffix
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!