Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Subject 11

Subject 11

a part of “Subject 11”, a fictional universe by Steffix.

Mutants, scientists and different kind of organisations all fighting for their believes. Will you be one of them trying to fulfil your desires?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Subject 11”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Subject 11

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:38 pm

And Steffix if it's not too much trouble could you give me a little help jumping back in, like maybe have Subject 89 ask Ria a question or something?
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:46 pm

Yea sure.

As for the event i will announce a few posabilities later and you guys may pick one lol or if there are any suggestions feel free to give them now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Steffix
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:42 pm

Posted!!! FINALLY!!

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:43 am

*Wakes up.*

*Sees the post count.*

*Faints!*

Well I hope my post will still fit in haha. Time to read everything.

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:26 am

As for the events:

-An unexpected person will attack the lab. (Well attack is a big word let's just say pay a visit. :P)
-A secret revealed. (Not much info about this one it's a secret after all. :P)
-An important person makes his/her appearance. (Wonder who this might be?)
-Again an attack on the lab by an organization. (Though we already had this you can still choose for it.)
-Special sickness. (Tricky one + hard one too. :P)
-Any other suggestions?

This are the options for now please choose one or feel free to suggest one. :P

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:59 pm

I'm playing a researcher. Where do I slip into this chaos now?

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:30 pm

good question. You might want to start your post in a working senario. Just finished work or something like that. You could also just go to the mutant gahtering place and see what you can do. :P

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SyringeofHell on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:36 pm

Kronos, my scientist guy is currently talking to Wolkenser's Lazarus in the security room. Your character and mine could always interact at one point, seeing as one as a researcher and another a scientist?
"You're the one bloody rubbish" - Dad.
DID YOU HURT YOURSELF? DID YOU HURT YOUR OWN BODY?

SyringeofHell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:22 pm

So sorry to say I won't be continuing with this rp, it's just going to fast and I can't keep up it seems. Sorry again and I'll put my characters up for adoption, hope you guys continue to have fun!!

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:26 pm

Steffix wrote:As for the events:

-An unexpected person will attack the lab. (Well attack is a big word let's just say pay a visit. :P)
-Again an attack on the lab by an organization. (Though we already had this you can still choose for it.)
-Any other suggestions?

I sorta envision some kind of gladiator-esque battles for the amusement of the staff. just a thought. :)
SC, AoE, C&C, Civ, MtG. If you know one, you're a friend. If you know two, you're a good friend. Know three and you're a best friend. Know four, and you are either a nerd or a role model. Know all five? PM me, cuz we need to talk *puts on sunglasses* ... Strategy.

Marine3950
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:36 am

Fredalice wrote:So sorry to say I won't be continuing with this rp, it's just going to fast and I can't keep up it seems. Sorry again and I'll put my characters up for adoption, hope you guys continue to have fun!!

I see. Well it is true that it is going kinda fast atm and I also feel that. Too bad that you are leaving though it was fun posting together with you.

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:03 pm

Guys... I might sound a lil rude here but please Don't start posting one liners. It get's pretty boring reading posts with only like 50 words... If that happens once ok but like we are posting now I think that the word count may higher a lil bit. :P

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:40 pm

Marine3950 wrote:

-Any other suggestions?

I sorta envision some kind of gladiator-esque battles for the amusement of the staff. just a thought. :)

Do you mean like the mock battles between the mutants on this lab?

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:35 pm

Steffix wrote:
Marine3950 wrote:

-Any other suggestions?

Do you mean like the mock battles between the mutants on this lab?

I was thinking something along the lines of alternative punishment. A couple mutants break into a fight in the gathering area, guards intervene. Said mutants are given a choice:
A. Get experimented on, or
B. since they like to fight so much, it is to the death (Or at least until one loses conciousness. I'm flexible)

Depending on the scientist performing the experiment, either option could be viable. Then there's the bets on the fights between staff, and some sort of arbitrary reward for whoever wins

You could hold the fights outside of the building, anyone that tries to escape the fight gets stunned, and gets sent to the nearest experimentation room.

Marine3950
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:06 pm

o.o nice idea.

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:36 pm

The alarms aren't going off รจh. :P It's just a speaker. xD

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:40 pm

the heck is going on?

Marine3950
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:16 am

*Reads last post. Post count: 340*

*Goes to sleep*

*Wakes up sees post count: 497*

What the hell? Lol

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:24 am

Dr.Mayu will be waiting near the elevator on floor 1.

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paganearth on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:04 pm

Really trying to not be rude, but when did this become a four person rp? My last post was on page 8-ish wait for the replys now we are on page 21 with goodness knows what going on. Really confused here...

paganearth
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!