Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sup all, everyone

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Sup all, everyone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shibosho on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:37 pm

Hello all you people on Roleplaygateway, I am Shibosho and I'm here to roleplay! I've been roleplaying for several years now and I've come to this site to expand my horizons. Hopefully, I'll find something I'll like here.

I like a sorts of roleplay though I tend to avoid those that focus on romance. They make me irritated for some reason.

I like drawing, writing, and playing video games, particularly monster hunter.

I hope that I can get along with you folks out there.

If I could give you people free cookies to bribe you with, I would but technology has not yet advanced to the stage where we can deliver real things across the information highway.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shibosho
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Sup all, everyone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:10 am

We can. We just need to enable cookies in our browsers first. :P

We used to have a couple of Monster Hunter fans among our creative contingent, but they went on to other things (at least that's my impression).

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:18 am

Welcome to Gateway! We're glad to have you as part of the community.

As for those cookies, you can ship them directly to our owner in North Carolina or straight down to me in Texas.

Jag
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Party Starter Contributor Concierge Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:57 am

Hey there, shibosho! Any cookies left for me?

Anyways, hai! I'm Sato, resident lurker around these parts. Nice to meet you and whatnot.

It's great to see that not only are you an experienced RPer joining our ranks, but that our community has taken the time to greet you! We have a staggering userbase of active and eager storytellers, so don't be afraid to dive right in! The water's fine!

If you love writing, drawing, and just generally being creative, then allow me to direct you to the Creative Realm! As a Designer, I'm one of the caretakers of the place, and it's always great to see activity there.

Alright, time for some more links. Don't forget to check out the RPG Rules. There are only five of them, so there's not a lot to catch up on, but it'll definitely give you an idea of the standards we hold ourselves to as a community.

Also! You'll want to make ten forum posts so you can unlock your inbox. That thread there will give you a bit of an explanation as to why, and provide you with a helpful index of threads to get started!

Hope to see you around! As usual, if you have any questions about anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask!

-VV

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!