Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Surepath Academy: Year One

Surepath Academy: Year One - Administration

a part of “Surepath Academy: Year One”, a fictional universe by Sabimaru.

Myths stopped becoming stories. They became a way of life.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Surepath Academy: Year One”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Surepath Academy: Year One - Administration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:53 pm

Kyren, Love are you bored? LoL
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:28 pm

You have No Idea, none of my Rp's are active at the moment... Well, SL Is... but only a little bit.

(Did I just capitalize No and Idea? God...)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:29 pm

Shit nvm... Someone else can have the spot... I'm busy anyways

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:30 pm

I feels you, Ky... Only my private roleplays are open, and my cooler group ones haven't started!
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:46 pm

Yeah... SO BORED. Imma pull out y dance moves and good old Xbox360 in the meantime

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:55 pm

I got music and smut writ- I mean, video games! Yes, lots and lots of video games...

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:57 pm

Child of the Winged wrote:I got music and smut writ- I mean, video games! Yes, lots and lots of video games...

someone called in a smut author what? I'm here.
sticks and stones may break my bones, but guns and swords excite me

Imagehttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7u0oyIxLV1r3he35.gif

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:02 pm

More like perverted old ma-

I mean a very interesting author!
“In my dream I know I am falling. But there is no up or down, no walls or sides or ceilings, just the sensation of cold and darkness everywhere. I am so scared I could scream. But when I open my mouth, nothing happens. And I wonder if you fall forever and never touch down, is it really still falling? I think I will fall forever.”

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:03 pm

@Kyren: I know how you feel :( I just got done playing mindless hours on skyrim... -_- I need a new hobby. Your quoteception joke made me feel stupid took me a few minutes to get the joke. >.> I blame video games for my decreased IQ.

Breeze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:05 pm

Lol. I'm dancing with my lil' bro. It's so funny to see haw bad we are at dancing.

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:08 pm

Screw hiding in the closet! My name's Serafina and I love smut! And older guys/girls! And Goldfish! Goldfish are amazing!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:12 pm

Child of the Winged wrote:Screw hiding in the closet! My name's Serafina and I love smut! And older guys/girls! And Goldfish! Goldfish are amazing!

I'm only 27, Sera. How is that old! T.T
and you try publishing a romance novel for adults without smut!

I want to write a nice, friendly novel for teens, but my publisher always shoots it down T.T

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:16 pm

I wasn't, ugh... I didn't mean you... And I'm only 18! 17! So who's old!? Odin! That man is ancient!

And I can't write a novel, or even a short story for school, without adding a small hint of the stuff...

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:20 pm

Child of the Winged wrote:I wasn't, ugh... I didn't mean you... And I'm only 18! 17! So who's old!? Odin! That man is ancient!

And I can't write a novel, or even a short story for school, without adding a small hint of the stuff...

I never said you meant me ;)

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:22 pm

You... You hurt my head... Why can't you be like boys in video games!? 2-d and not complicated! Why can't life be like a video game, verdammt! I'm mad for no reason!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:24 pm

it'd certainly be nice if life was like a videogame. I'd be happy if you meant me, though...

I digress, I'll be going to bed in five, so Malice and winged are in charge

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:27 pm

I could've... But alright...

I'm in charge with Mally~

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:29 pm

Child of the Winged wrote:I could've... But alright...

I'm in charge with Mally~

I'd trust that you'd tell me in private if you did, instead of simply insinuating such things~

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:32 pm

Go to bed! Merde, you make my brain hurt... I'll see you later, Sabs.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:35 pm

Child of the Winged wrote:Go to bed! Merde, you make my brain hurt... I'll see you later, Sabs.

yes ma'am

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!