Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Surepath Academy: Year One

Surepath Academy: Year One - Administration

a part of “Surepath Academy: Year One”, a fictional universe by Sabimaru.

Myths stopped becoming stories. They became a way of life.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Surepath Academy: Year One”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Surepath Academy: Year One - Administration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:37 am

calm your self, Breeze
sticks and stones may break my bones, but guns and swords excite me

Imagehttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7u0oyIxLV1r3he35.gif

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:50 am

Aw, I was just running away encase you had a witty retort, pulling a CSI: Miami, if you would.

•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
.... YEAH!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Breeze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:04 am

alright, goodnight. for the love of god let me get some sleep!

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vanillasugar41 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:11 am

Child of the Winged wrote:I suppose so... She could room with Selv, my female character, who does the same, only out of comfort, but Selv might eat her...

XD That just makes it all the more fun!
"At the heart of mercy is love."
OOC: Unknown

Vanillasugar41
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:27 am

I think I'll room Selv with Daemos just because they're "father" and "daughter"...
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:39 am

Lol, is there allowed boy-girl roomates? I guess a little acceptance is allowed because they're related...

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:00 am

Yeah, in the dorms section, it says they are... And Murmur and Zagan can do the same, unless your demons are up for a Keplie roommate....

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:05 am

I would love to be Her roomate :D Lol, I'm sure Daemos and Zegan will get along juuuuust fine....
~*.*~

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:10 am

Only if Zeggy doesn't mind making lots of wine.... And maybe the occasional nibble from Selv

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:19 am

Lol, sure :D

And what do you mean?

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Depressence on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:20 am

Is it possible for me to be by myself? <3

Depressence
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:23 am

Selv'll bite Murmur often... Mostly out of habit but she might actually be hungry...

And Depressence... I'm not sure... I think Sabimaru wanted everyone to have a roommate but we'll see how this plays out.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:30 am

Murmur will probably be freaked out at first, but gradually get annoyed instead, then shrug it off once he's really used to it.

Don't worry, Murmur tastes good :D

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:37 am

This what I see happening...

Murmur pointed in the Kelpie's face and began to say something. But she wasn't paying attention. Her focus was on the pale appendage in her face, wiggling and moving. Without a thought, she clamped her mouth around it, gnawing lightly before she let go and moved back to Daemos, leaving the demon looking at his bleeding finger then back Selv who was talking the poor Skin Walker's ear off.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:45 am

Lol, my response to that would probably be...

Murmur was in the middle of showing the girl his Heirloom, which was placed upon his finger, then she... she bit him?! He shook his head, not sure if the blood seeping from a cut was real or not. He looked over at her and thought to himself That's not something you have happen to you every day...

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:53 am

See? This'll work! Daemos' turn! This is to make sure I can play Dae...

Daemos looked at the demon Selv bit and shurgged. Selv was jabbering about a song she heard and as usual, Daemos blocked her out. Instead his eyes roamed over his colleague's form. He would never admit it but Demons looked really good. Maybe a theft was in order... Daemos chuckled at the thought before going back to ignoring Selv.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:31 am

Okay.. I ill try and do Zegam.

Flipping through a small catalog, Zagam began to think about the new schoolyear, and more importantly, his new subject. He looked up and turned his head to see what looked like another one of the teachers. He waved, and wondered if that was the man he was supposed to be rooming with. Shrugging, he tried to continue reading the catalog, but let out a sound of frustration and leaned back against the closest wall he was near to. God what was I thinking? Reading a catalog... He shook his head and had the sudden urge to drink some 'Water'

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LitaKnix on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:23 pm

I sent a character in earlier, I have not been accepted yet - please tell me if theres something I should change like gender perhaps or type of myth?
I would still like to join.

LitaKnix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:25 pm

The true GM just got on so it'll take him a bit.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LitaKnix on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:27 pm

oh, i just read a pm from him saying: "Skin Walkers are a feral myth, not a known myth" but in the rp introduction it says:"Known Myths [The Jersey Devil, Skinwalker, Big foot]"

=\

LitaKnix
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!