Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tale of Six Kings

Tale of Six Kings

a part of “Tale of Six Kings”, a fictional universe by Scarlett_Rose.

Game of Thrones themed role play. This is a role play based on romance, betrayal, war, death, and fantasy. I do consider this a mature role play, so be warned

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tale of Six Kings”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Tale of Six Kings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:40 pm

I will also post soon. Explain how the siege worked out and move on to preparing to take another free city. Although I don't know if the fall of Qohor would be very important but oh well.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:59 pm

I'm thinking it's time we kill king Godwin....any complaints?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:33 am

Normally I'd say its a little early but given how slowly things are moving i think its a good idea. So what's the plan? Warriors of WInterfell march on Kingslanding??
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:06 pm

Xistinna and lovechanningforever (the queen or the mistress) will be killing of the king. Then the young prince will take over, Graham can be killed, and everything can be moved forward for everyone

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lottie_Royce on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:47 am

I have posted!!! YAY

Lottie_Royce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xistinna on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:03 am

DBL YaY! Grts Lottie. :)

I think we are moving at a good pace. I'm working on my post to set up the King's murder, and Damians capture, it will be posted today. Also a spy has seen the twins doing the nasty, I didn't say who this spy works for in case anyone from Winterfell wants to claim him/her and learn this knowledge for themselves. Just tell me who wants to claim the spy and a raven will be sent to them with the secret.
Suffice to say, I enjoy roleplays that I can escape into.

Xistinna
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:21 am

Posted for both Dweyth and Adarra.

@Lottie: He's waiting for Huntley

As for the King, well he is slowly dying. So guys post post post!

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xistinna on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:39 am

Great post Lovechanningforever! Working on my post now will post today.

Xistinna
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:19 pm

Posted :)

Lillian is making her first choice against the Godwin's (although it's small), and Graham is attempting to move his children from the crossfire.

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xistinna on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:42 pm

Just to give a head's up. Adarra and Claudette are going to accuse Graham of poisoning the King.

Xistinna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:05 am

Oh lawlz, I just realized I'm playing the woman who would lead to my other character's father's death :P Oh and a man who loves to play in the mud :))))
Thanks btw!

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Xistinna messaged me. She will be taking a leave and gives permission for her characters to be used.

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lottie_Royce on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:55 pm

Oh no, I'll miss her :(
Our poor Queen!!!!

Roku, I'll miss Qohor, and where is Mazzy? Is she okay?

lovechanningforever wrote:Oh lawlz, I just realized I'm playing the woman who would lead to my other character's father's death :P Oh and a man who loves to play in the mud :))))
Thanks btw!

You're good at it ;D

Bromander and lovechanningforever, I'm working on your responses now

Lottie_Royce
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:59 pm

Yep and now while the kingdoms of westeros are disputing among themselves the Sacrin Empire will be clean sweepin the free cities in Essos from the east.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:45 pm

Heads up, Tybalt will be leaving Kingslanding for Winterfell

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:07 pm

Okay guys, I need to know who is still active.

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lottie_Royce on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:02 pm

me :D, and I posted

Lottie_Royce
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:54 am

Catching up on my 1x1's. Will have this post up by tomorrow :D

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:17 pm

So just wondering but what is the populations of the Kingdoms/general army sizes?

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:50 pm

Hey guys, so sorry. Bad storm happened this weekend and I ended up working a 48 hour shift in the ER because nobody could get in or out. WILL POST TONIGHT

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!