Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tale of Six Kings

Tale of Six Kings

a part of “Tale of Six Kings”, a fictional universe by Scarlett_Rose.

Game of Thrones themed role play. This is a role play based on romance, betrayal, war, death, and fantasy. I do consider this a mature role play, so be warned

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tale of Six Kings”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tale of Six Kings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:04 pm

Q&A:Question and Answers
Role play: Tale of Six Kings
House information: Info

There were once six kingdoms......

The Eryic: House of Burlingame

Riverrun: House of Ordway

Casterly Rock: House of Godwin

High Gardene: House of Kingsley

Storms End: House of Tully

Dragonstone: House of Adine

Each surrounded a side of what was claimed to be the holy land, which came to be known as Kingslanding. There, seven thrones were built: Stone, water, earth, wood, light, and fire. It had been said the Kingdoms had been gifted to each house by the Gods, and when ruled side by side, would lead to a promising future. Yet, as many mortal do, the kings soon became over run by greed with each passing generation until war broke out throughout the land.

Seeing weakness, Charles Godwin, the ruler of Casterly Rock, ordered his army to raid Kingslanding and take it for his own....

Once upon a time there were six holy kingdoms gifted to the human race by the Gods, but that isn't the case anymore. Godwin runs the land, and havoc is everywhere.....but there is hope....

With the destruction of the holy kingdoms came to rise the clan of the dire wolves: Bastards and loyal servants of the former kings, they were individuals that retreated North to face the harsh winters Winterfell had to offer in attempts of alluding Lord Godwin's wrath. Among the banished was Robert Adine, the youngest son of The King of the Dragons, Edmund Adine....... Robert is longer the prince of Dragonstone, he is Lord Claridge, leader of the Direwolf clan, and he will not rest until the land of the once six holy kingdoms is once again restored.

"Tale of Six Kings"
Last edited by Scarlett_Rose on Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Tale of Six Kings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Working on a new link with information about each of the kingdoms. Be looking for that to be done by tonight :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:38 pm

this look cool can i reserve Daughter of Simon Redway(age 13): thanks :D

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Sure. You'll have 24 hours to tun in a completed profile.

Remember guys, just because you submit doesn't guarantee you're accepted. I choose whoever has the best outline and adds to the plot<3 Good luck!

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:00 pm

hello, i submitted a character but i noticed too late their was more information lol. i will tweek it.

its tweeked let me know what you think thanks!

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:46 am

looking at it now. :D

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:09 am

OH MY JEEZ! OH MY JEEZ! OH MY JEEZ! This looks super win cake, reading up on it now then I'll post my character Scarlett, can't wait to do this!
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:47 am

any word on my character?

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:15 pm

TheGoddessReborn wrote:any word on my character?

It's between you and another person....I'm trying to pick between you too...I adore them both

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:38 pm

oh okay lol.

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:39 pm

House Info up...please take a look! Land of Essos soon to come!

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:35 pm

Getting people! So excited. Please, spots are still open!!!

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm

Boom! The Exiled Prince is back! Thanks for the accept Scarlett ;]

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:10 pm

No problem. I'm finishing up my characters, then will start on a summery of everyone we have as of now. We can't get started until we at least have Godwin, his queen, his son, and Robert Claridge :( Lottie agreed to double as Godwin's son if needed...but that still leaves three important roles.

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:10 am

Remember guys, read over [b]every persons character sheet. They all add to this plot some way...[/b]

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lottie_Royce on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:13 pm

I'm really excited for this :D As I said, I am more then willing to double.

Lottie_Royce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:03 am

Thank you, Lottie. Spots are still open!

....I plan to begin Sunday guess....that's two more days ;/ I may ask some to double if it comes to it...

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazzyrazzy on Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:13 am

Welp I took Claridge, so that's one less you need to worry about ^^
Oh god how did this get here I'm not good with computer

Mazzyrazzy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:27 am

Zomfg can't wait for this to start! And Mazzy, lovin the Claridge character ;] Very cool, I think Robert and Arthas are gunna get along quite well aha Claridge can help level Ordway out a bit and Ordway can help Claridge dive into the fray. Should be fun. Quick question to everyone in case I missed something in the character sheets. Is my character the only one who is already actively fighting Godwin's forces?

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazzyrazzy on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:16 pm

Thanks, yes it should be interesting! And yes I do believe yours is the only one in active combat against Godwin. Bardin seems to be up in the air as to which side he's one, while Claridge is focusing on amassing his forces.

Mazzyrazzy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!