Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tale of Six Kings

Tale of Six Kings

a part of “Tale of Six Kings”, a fictional universe by Scarlett_Rose.

Game of Thrones themed role play. This is a role play based on romance, betrayal, war, death, and fantasy. I do consider this a mature role play, so be warned

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tale of Six Kings”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Tale of Six Kings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:30 am

Bromander Shepard wrote:Zomfg can't wait for this to start! And Mazzy, lovin the Claridge character ;] Very cool, I think Robert and Arthas are gunna get along quite well aha Claridge can help level Ordway out a bit and Ordway can help Claridge dive into the fray. Should be fun. Quick question to everyone in case I missed something in the character sheets. Is my character the only one who is already actively fighting Godwin's forces?

pretty much XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:37 am

This is starting today right?? :D
I should go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:06 pm

Yes haha, I'll have the first post up in the next three hours are so XD I'll be posting from both Scarlett (Kingslanding), and Marcellus (Winterfell).

Until then, I'll be putting up character profiles of those we have yet to be able to get. These will just be characters we all have control of in order for the role play to move forward.

Lottie is currently working of Godwin's son, and we recently received Godwin's queen.....so starting tonight will be for certain.

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xistinna on Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:46 pm

Hello everyone!

Thank you for accepting my character, Scarlett. I'm very excited about this roleplay. I'd be comfortable with taking on the queen's twin brother if you like?
Suffice to say, I enjoy roleplays that I can escape into.

Xistinna
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:00 pm

Xistinna wrote:Hello everyone!

Thank you for accepting my character, Scarlett. I'm very excited about this roleplay. I'd be comfortable with taking on the queen's twin brother if you like?

If you feel up to it, go for it. I have faith in everyone's abilities after the amount of effort you have all put into this! We may still have one more role player joining us. I am waiting for her to make some tweaks before accepting.

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:19 pm

Just added an OOC for characters we don't have, but are important. These are free to be used by everyone, BUT CAN NOT BE KILLED OFF WITHOUT PERMISSION.

Working on first post <3

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:05 am

may i reserve the bastard son?

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lottie_Royce on Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:39 pm

Just finished Godwin's son profile :D Working on my post now. Good post, everyone!

Lottie_Royce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:50 pm

Shaodow wrote:may i reserve the bastard son?

Feel free to submit a profile. I have currently taking him over, but have no problem with handing him over.

Lottie, he looks great! I'll look out for your post, along with anyone else who has yet to do so.

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lottie_Royce on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:19 pm

Posted as Ossia. Xistinna messaged me about the possibility of something happening between the queen and the prince...so I wanted to wait for her reply.

Lottie_Royce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:28 pm

Lottie_Royce wrote:Posted as Ossia. Xistinna messaged me about the possibility of something happening between the queen and the prince...so I wanted to wait for her reply.

I was notified, haha. I'm completely fine if you are not able to post as both characters at times. It will not be until later on that the war will actually happen ,so their will be minor action between Kingslanding and Winterfell as of now (Unless somebody is captured or travels there)

I'll be making my post in Winterfell within the next two hours, along with moving Kingslanding along. if that is okay with everyone else?

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazzyrazzy on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:49 pm

I was considering a plot twist such as Cartridge or Arthas being captured. Might make it a bit more interesting.
Oh god how did this get here I'm not good with computer

Mazzyrazzy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:21 pm

Mazzyrazzy wrote:I was considering a plot twist such as Cartridge or Arthas being captured. Might make it a bit more interesting.

Hm, shoot me a PM, we can brain storm :D

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:50 pm

Posted as Adarra, sorry if it is too long and sounded too plain. I just wanted a fast phase for her in the first few posts so that she could integrate with the other characters soon.
And yes, she is Godwin's bastard child but she planned to be his whore so she could be more successful in avenging her mother. And yes, she just found out that she is carrying his abominable bastard.
Unlike everyone else, Adarra uses her womanhood as her weapon. Just like the Queen's.

@scarlett_rose- who'd be controlling O'Connell (the father)? I'm planning to let Laurea have a "word" with him.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:56 pm

I'm starting on the post. Lottie had to get off, but gives us permission to use her characters as we need as long as we keep them in character.

IMPORTANT Tybalt Stonehammer, the bastard son of Godwin, is not a part of this role play as of yet. Please, do not include him in nay of your post.

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:14 pm

OK first on the list the obnoxiosly long list is the free city of Qohor. Time to prepare for a siege, how I hate sieging. Costs dearly but unfortunately it's important.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:30 am

I have read over some of the Winterfell post, and I can't exactly find a good spot to introduce Marcellus. I'm thinking that maybe he is scouting with a few men, and will arrive just as Arthas does.

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xistinna on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:23 am

I'm enjoying everyone's contribution to the story. I think we have some very interesting plots brewing in the background too. My take on the brewing war is that Godwin seems to be too asleep about the whole thing. I understand there is an element of surprise in the matter and the enemy is using every tactic available to make sure of this. Yet with Godwin's settlements, outposts, caravans and now the attack on The Twins, news must reach the Hand of the King, the King, or House Clearwaters. Someone needs to come forward and bring news, confirm the rumors, and give face to the people behind the attacks. And I'd like for Damian (the King Slayer) to be sent out with men to handle what is believed to be a small matter and he should be captured. What you guys think?

Xistinna
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:53 am

I'd be happy to capture the kinglsayer hehe give me a chance to beat on the guy a bit before locking him up ;] I can see the fight now aha

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xistinna on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:51 pm

Cool, I'm down with that, Bromander. Can you play the messenger that brings word to King's Landing? I think this should happen the day after the Prince's named day... I'm not very good at writing combat scenarios so I will let you manage the King Slayer for the fight. Just don't make him too easy to catch he is after all supposed to be very good in combat, but I guess not great since he gets caught lol.

Xistinna
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!