Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Walt Disney High

Team Rosters

a part of “Walt Disney High”, a fictional universe by Midnight's Work.

(need more people) What comes after a fairytale "Happily Ever After"? This is where the children of those you read about in storybooks go to school. But here, things aren't as perfect.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Walt Disney High”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Team Rosters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:27 am

For my third character Amica she would be in Archery, Sword fighting, Cheer leading(Just something she can use to boost her defense up a bit when in battle), and one that she wants to try would be the swim team. =)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:36 pm

I'd also like to push Dime into Sword Fighting. I mean, Peter was probably a good teacher.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:42 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, Update Number 3!

Track
Tarra
Pearce

Swim Team
Dime
Melody
Rose
Amica

Football Team
Achak
Tyjeris
Pearce

Soccer Team
Rose
Tarra
Penelope

Choir
Alexander
Achak
Brianna
Melody
Sol

Archery
Dime
Tarra
Achak
Pearce
Sol
Rose
Amica

Cheerleading
Vanessa
Amica

Drama
Alexander
Achak
Brianna
Tarra
Rose
Sol

Dance
Brianna
Sol

Gymnastics
Tarra
Sol

Sword Fighting
Roxas
Rose
Sol
Amica
Dime

Wrestling
Pearce

This is what we have so far. Any more takers?
Last edited by Midnight's Work on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:04 pm

I'm going to also have Sol be apart of Drama because I was thinking with Choir, more along the lines of drama (like musicals) lol. So he can do both as a duel sort of thing.
ImageI am an American Soldier.

The Maker of Epic Role Plays
The Chef Ramsay of RP

Role Play Consultant -If you need help with anything role play-related or concerning your writing ability, drop me a line.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RamsesTheFirst on Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:09 pm

Lucienne is in choir and fencing, I believe.

Also, you should add the mathletes. They're cooler than you think. Well, no. Not really, but we can pretend?

RamsesTheFirst
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!