Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The 2nd Z-Academy

The 2nd Z-Academy

a part of “The 2nd Z-Academy”, a fictional universe by Zinai.

Thing's didn't work out so well in the school....and zombies have revealed themselves as mortal enemies for all humans! Join the school, meet friends, and fight your way to survive!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The 2nd Z-Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The 2nd Z-Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinai on Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:59 am

Kirigakzuto: No god-moding. (God-mod: Information Crackout) You can't just know something about another new student who JUST CAME IN, Kirigakzuto. Sorry, but like I said, you can't know everything just like that. Your character does not know ChaoticInsanity's character that well, neither does she look to be a person that throws around her background and introduction everywhere she goes. Do not do this again. Your character wouldn't know the fact that her character knows mine too...)
Hello fellow roleplayers. Many people call me Zinai, as it is indicated on my username. I've been roleplaying for maybe 5 years now, and pretty much spend my time on it whenever I can. I'm often busy, however I will dedicate time into a roleplay whenever I wish. Thanks! PM me if you want to co-operate on some. I would love to help or join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zinai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatHockeyPlayer5 on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:28 am

Thanks for accepting my character but i don't really know how to join in do i just pop in like ive been here the whole time or have i just arvived....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ThatHockeyPlayer5
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinai on Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:02 pm

Just go right into the scene, and formally introduce yourself, as another student that the academy found.

Zinai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXcandlejackXx on Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:09 pm

Just wanted to thank everyone for being a good sport and trying to work with one another. : )
Sorry about my OCD at the shooting range <.<;;;; I shot regularly and it's a pet peeve of mine in roleplays when people can just hit targets. V.v

xXcandlejackXx
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXcandlejackXx on Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:12 pm

So for the patrol (if the head master allows us to go on it) How would you guys feel about having a brush in with some bandits? I figure we could have one or two of us ( maybe me and icryforafamily could make a character for the bandits something to spice up the RP ) Sound like an Idea?

xXcandlejackXx
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cathy2014 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:50 pm

Yup sounds like a great idea can we do it soon?

Cathy2014
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:01 pm

That sounds awesome! Bandits! Question though, could Carrie perhaps know one of the bandits? My background for her is her parents were killed by a bandit and she stumbled upon the school looking for him and joined so she could get better. I'd imagine it be dramatic if Carrie saw her parents killer again, but I understand if it's a dumb idea.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticInsanity on Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:52 pm

Oh, that'd be neat! :D I actually had an idea that in the past, Kuranai ran into a group of bandits and fucked their shit up, but didn't kill them, so maybe that could be the same group.

ChaoticInsanity
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:04 pm

Lol. We could put aside our differences and beat the shit out of them.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXcandlejackXx on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:19 pm

Sound interesting, I was thinking of a decent sized group that outnumbered our's so it be more of a bandit group that had joined forces recently. If the head master allows I'm gonna go a head and do a teaser post to give the bandits a reason for being around. : )

xXcandlejackXx
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:35 am

AHH! sorry I forgot to say that I'm on a 4 day trip D: So i mayy not reply. Please just go on, drag Prince again. Gosh v.v I feel so guilty being so inactive like this D:
Veteran rolepayer.
-sigh- I should be ashamed

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticInsanity on Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:36 pm

Yo, guys, I might not be on for a couple days because I recently got sick, and I don't really feel like sitting down and typing a paragraph when I'm coughing my lungs out. ;-; So.. Um, yeah. o3o

ChaoticInsanity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXcandlejackXx on Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:35 pm

Hey guys. It's Me.

I just wanted to ask where you all wanted to take this RP. And how fast.

Currently I'm trying to build a little suspense with the whole bandit thing but I can tell some of you have itchy trigger fingers.

Realistically the home base is roughly 2 miles from the bandits. Isaac and Prince are currently that far away.You really couldn't see two ninja's at two miles , through a forest, with nothing but your eyes , right? As soon as Isaac and prince take down these three guys Isaac will radio in, and give the mostly clear so the squads can move up. Moving up will take about an hour in the world so while you guys are moving Isaac and prince will be doing stuff,probably doing a little recon. I guess what im trying to get at is the pace of the story and plot

If you guys really want to we can cut straight to it. Go rambo guns blazing and what not. I am okay with this. HOWEVER> If we go in guns blazing remember that we are all still mortal in this story, you can't dodge every single bullet a well trained gun men slings at you... you can't block every sword's thrust. People are going to get hurt regardless of how we do this next part. The difference will be how realistic and how much character development we get out of this.

Sorry for ranting. Love you guys : )

Also : Zina , I thought we cleared the idea of EmptyEmber & Philanthorpy's characters knowing Isaac from before the happening. Them being squad members before the zombies started eating everyone. If thats not the case then I must have misunderstood you.

xXcandlejackXx
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinai on Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:22 pm

Hm. All I heard from you was "A new member". I never heard about this....anyhow, if you want things to go that way, I'll accept them in. One problem thought: They need a cartoon/anime picture. I don't really approve pictures from any types of video game or of any sort (3D) graphics. I'll accept them in, since they'd probably make good additions to the roleplay.

Zinai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXcandlejackXx on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:18 pm

Kirito, you have broken the laws of reality for the last time! STOP GOD MODDING! I have tried to be patient with you , You took a 'sniper shot' from over 2 miles( 3.218688 km)! 2 miles through the woods and from inside out compound. you teleport around the world in a matter of minutes even if someone says they ran for 30 minutes. You suddenly have high tech gear that can detect heat signatures through walls and locate everyone and their mother at a moments notice like you have satellites watching each and everyone of us at any given moment. The two characters could not have been noticed by your character. It is physically impossible for you to do 90% of the stuff you do in this role play. and to top it off you contacted another roleplayer about their 'gmodding'! because they used hyperbole about a large explosive (which they mentioned in their profile, unlike your super high tech, thermal optic , satellite UAV network,and teleportation device.)

I'm complaining about your character's want to help people. The means of which you do such, blatantly ignores the laws of reality.

It has gotten to the point that I do not even wish to have Issac in this roleplay anymore and have considered writing him to his death because of it.

xXcandlejackXx
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazutoK on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:11 pm

Sorry about the way the last post reads I'm on my cellphone which mess me up even more than I already am at typing on English. To reiterate what the post says I will be leaving this roleplay to look for newer ones in which I may gain more skill in the English lenguage grammar department. My character here yukito will die tonight so candles doesn't have to, he is obviously the better roleplayer and I think Zinai should keep the better roleplayer. As he pointed out the two times I gmodded are not to be repeated I apologize for it sorry candle I didn't mean to upset you or your friends I just wanted this rp to work as the original fail before it took off. Zinai thank you for the chance of role-playing a so well though out roleplay, may our paths cross again when I get more skill again thanks and best of luck to you all.

KazutoK
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticInsanity on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:30 pm

Hey.~ I'm back from the dead. o3o Though, I don't really know exactly how to put Kuranai in all of this. I've read the previous posts, so I'm caught up, I'm just out of it 'cause of my absence. I need ideas. >->

ChaoticInsanity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazutoK on Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:23 pm

Hey guys i know you guys want me to stay so do i, i like this roleplay, but i will not cause the death of a good roleplayer such as candle he has the experience i lack, but if you really want me to stay Contact Zinai and as him i'll leave it to a vote of course if candle kill his character the correct thing to do will be to kill mine because it wouldn't be right. Candle again sorry i driven you to a point where you can't continue an rp but you have friend on this rp now if you died they would leave the rp as well and i don't want to destroy zinai's rp that be just wrong so forgive me if yukito does end up dying.

KazutoK
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXcandlejackXx on Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:26 pm

Kirito, I'm not upset at your character or lack of english even. I've noticed you've improved through the roleplay (To a degree.) English is not an easy 2nd language and it's understandable that you might miss a few implications.

I want your character in the roleplay, however, I don't want the gmodding.

If you want help phrasing things ,just ask and I'll be happy to help. I've helped other people with English before. Not grammer so much as the implication side of our language. Heck I'll help proof read your post if you would like the help.

You are a good roleplayer , you just need a little help with english. : )

The gmods that happen are more or less small things that can be avoid. Just put yourself in that character's place.

If you want your character to do something, do a little research about the topic. The only reason I got irritated at the sniper shot is because I actually shoot long range rifle. ( If you don't believe me I can post some photo's some time : 3 ) and as such i've been shooting for years. ( 14 years to give you an idea) I'm sorry for that pet peeve.

As for the vote. I want you to stay. You help make the roleplay interesting.

xXcandlejackXx
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmptyEmber91 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:05 am

Honestly, I think you should stay. I mean, it's nice that not everyone is a cynic. It's good to have an idealistic person in the group.
"Wrath is no vice when inflicted upon the deserving." - If you can guess who said it, I'll... I'unno. Somethin'.

"I've loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." - Galileo Galilei

EmptyEmber91
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!